都那么直勾勾地盯着我
like, "Hey, I'm having that guy."
就像说 "嘿 这老帅哥我要定了"
Got a bit unnerving, so I headed on back down.
搞得我有点紧张 所以就放弃了
Bits of Canada are beautiful.
加拿大的妞可美了
You just have to know your way around.
只是你得认清路
Do you now?
你现在认得吗
Every inch.
堪称活地图
Hey, I gotta go cash a check.
我要去兑个现金
Make me a sandwich for when I get back, okay?
做个三明治等我回来吃 好吗
Okay.
好
Davey, it's me, Frank! Come on, man!
德维 是我 弗兰克 我靠
Open up! Let me in!
开门啊 让我进去
Just until I find another place to stay.
等找到地方我就走人
No way, Frank. I promised Mary, never again!
没门 弗兰克 我向玛丽发过誓 再也不收留你
We had to burn that mattress.
上回你睡得那床垫 我们不得不烧掉了
Come on, Davey! I'll sleep on the floor.
拜托 德维 我就睡地上
Definitely not! We got carpet now.
绝对不行 我们铺了地毯呢
Moving out again?
又要搬出去吗
Fuck off!
滚开
I don't like the way I'm being talked to around my own house.
我不喜欢你们在家里对我说话的方式
Like what?
比如
"You never got me this, Dad. When can I have that, Dad?"
"老爸 你没给我买过这个 老爸 啥时候能有一个啊"
Yak, yak, fucking yak.
叫叫叫 叫你妹
All six of you.
你们六个全这样
Never mind I'm a single parent!
也不想想我是个单身父亲
Never mind you wouldn't be alive if it wasn't for me!
也不想想没有我 你们还能活吗
Surround sound bitching is the only thanks I get.
就知道围着我发牢骚
Life is hard, we all know that.
生活艰难 我们都懂
Money is harder.
赚钱更难啊
I can only stretch it so far.
我只能把家撑成那样
Do you even know how much we spend a week on groceries?
你知道我们一周的日用品费用是多少吗
Too much. That's how much.
太多了 就是那么多
120 bucks.
120块
Fiona pays $70.
菲奥娜出70块
Me and Ian go in $25 each.
我和伊恩每人25
Plus gas, electric, taxes.
还有燃气费 电费 各种税收呢
We pay that.
那也是我们交的
About time you contribute.
你们也该担负一些了
Do you know how much you spend a month at the Alibi?
你知道你每个月在艾莱柏酒吧花多少吗
None of your damn business!
关你鸟事
Over $700.
700多块
That's Kevin, right?
凯文说的是吧
My friend Kevin telling you that behind my back?
我好哥们凯文 背着我跟你说这些
Well, he's screwed the golden goose now.
他算是把老子这只下金蛋的鹅惹毛了
Watch what happens to his tips when I boycott the Alibi.
老子要是不去艾莱柏 你看他还能赚几块钱
And go where?
那你去哪
The Lamplight.
灯火辉煌酒吧
You're barred.
禁止你入内了吧
The Fountain. Barred.
温泉酒吧 禁止你入内
Elmo's Head.
艾尔默先驱
Burned to the ground two weeks ago. Arson.
两周前烧成灰了 纵火
I don't need Kev to tell me.
不需要凯文跟我说
I check your pockets every night.
我每晚都搜你口袋
See...
我就说吧...
You better run!
你最好快滚
Take it easy!
淡定
Forget you owe him money?
你不记得还欠他钱吗
Everybody thinks I owe 'em money!
每个人都觉得老子欠他们钱
You pawned his flat screen.
你把他的液晶电视当掉了
I've been nothing but a friend to that fat jigga prick.
我可是那个肥鸟的兄弟
And his microwave.
还当了他的微波炉
I won't say it twice go home.
我不想说第二遍了 你给我回家去
What?
什么
I won't say it twice...
我不说第二遍...
Okay...
好吧
people are laughing.
大家都在笑话你
But they only thought Toronto was funny
但那是知道你安然无恙后
once they knew you were okay.
才觉得多伦多一事比较好笑
I didn't split like your mom did.
我没像你老妈那样抛下你们
I could have.
我本也可以一走了之的
Let the state figure out what to do with all six of you.
让政府想办法安置你们
But I didn't.
可我没有
And bars weren't...
酒吧又不是...
You ask anybody. A beer...
随便你问谁 酒嘛...
once in a while, and that's it.
偶尔来一点 仅此而已
Three, I'd be on the floor.
三杯下肚 我就躺地板上了
And they all thought it was funny then
当年他们都觉得好笑
that I couldn't knock 'em back.
因为我连酒都不会喝
You can't win, you know?
你赢不了的 知道吗
Your mom just takes off, you're all looking at me.
你们老妈一走了之 你们都望着我
Six kids to keep track of when you've never had to do that stuff.
什么经验都没有 就要开始照料六个孩子
Food on the table.
桌上的饭菜
Clothes for school.
上学穿的衣服
Bills to pay. Diapers. Dentists.
一堆账单要付 买尿布 看牙医
And you're all looking at me like I'm fucking up.
你们都指望着我 好像是我弄得一团糟
Which I am!
确实是老子没本事
Then what's the point?
那能怎么办呢
So you knock back a few?
所以就开始借酒消愁
Then you have a few more.
然后就更加醉生梦死
And while you're knocking 'em back,
当你拼命灌黄汤的时候
you know everybody's laughing,
你知道大家都在笑话你
but that's okay 'cause that's what you need.
不过算了 你就想这样
Hold on! That's what you need.
对 你就想这样
You need people laughing.
你就想叫人笑话
You need people drinking, anything,
你就想酗酒 什么都想
so long as it's not six kids
只要不用去想那6个孩子
that you didn't want in the first place!
何况你一开始就不想生下他们
So screw 'em all and just get used to it!
靠他妈的 慢慢习惯吧
*O Canada*
*噢加拿大*
*Our home and native land*
*我们的祖国 我们的家园*
True patriots love*
*爱国之心* *
*In all thy sons...* How you doing, Frank?
*深藏在举国儿女心中* 你好啊 弗兰克
Can I pour you a nice tall, frosty Molson?
来一大杯冰爽莫尔森吗[加拿大制啤酒]
Old Style, J&B back.
老牌啤酒 占边漱口
Oh, how about a Labatt and a Canadian Club.
来杯拉巴特或者加拿大俱乐部吧[加拿大制啤酒及威士忌]
Jesus!
老天啊
Ah, fine! Just kill me!
算了 你宰了我算了
I don't know you, Frank,
不知道你怎么想 弗兰克
but it occurred to me,
但我突然发现
you and I are the victims here.
你我都是受害者
Two hardworking, God fearing men.
两个拼命干活又虔诚的男人
We raised our kids in a straight line
规规矩矩地养育孩子
with discipline and with God's good guidance.
教他们礼义廉耻 为人原则
My Karen was 12 when I heard her use the C word.
我家凯伦12岁时 我听到她满口污言秽语
And on a Sunday.
在一个礼拜天[周日一般去教堂做礼拜]
Fuck.
操
And her mother?
她老娘呢
A woman who's only pleasures in life come from sex,
只知道沉醉于交媾
TV cooking shows,
烹饪节目
and drawing maximum benefits from the welfare state.
想尽办法从政府获取最大福利
Hundreds a week.
每周几百块
And for what?
领取理由呢
Agoraphobia.
陌生环境恐惧症
A made up disease for people who want
专为那些想窝在家里
to sit on their ass at home and watch TV.
看电视的人编造的疾病
I don't know where Sheila's dignity's gone,
真不知道希拉把尊严丢哪去了
or whether she ever had any in the first place.
也许她根本就没有过尊严
Her whole world is about this big,
她的整个世界就这么丁点大小
and the less she does, the more they pay her.
她干的活越少 得到的补助越多
I've done it now.
现在我受够了
I left them.
剧集 | 无耻家庭 | 导航列表