以下是《无♥耻♥家庭》前情提要
This is what you missed last week on Shameless.
剧情精彩纷呈
It was a great episode.
-你可以借我点钱吗 -我可以给你个赚钱的机会
- Think you can loan me a couple bills? - I can pay you for a job.
菲奥娜要是知道
Fiona would be pissed
你和我一起偷车会气死的
if she knew you were into this shit with me.
你和我姐姐的男友有一腿吗
Are you screwing my sister's boyfriend?
妈妈 我和奇普打算去趟医院
Hey, mom, me and Chip are going to swing by the hospital.
-这位是... -黛比·加拉格
- Oh, this is... - Debbie Gallagher.
很高兴见到你 吉米
Nice to meet you, Jimmy.
你会告诉菲奥娜吗
Are you going to tell Fiona?
我看中了一件粉色的马甲
I saw a really cool pink vest.
我更乐意称其为"和解礼物"
I like to think of it as a peace offering.
-有人买♥♥下了哈里斯先生的房♥子吗 -是史蒂夫
- Somebody bought Mr. Harris' house? - Steve.
菲奥娜是个好女孩
Fiona's a good girl.
我们相识已久
I've known her a long time.
小心驾驶
Drive carefully.
恭喜你 伊恩
Congratulations, Ian.
弗兰克·加拉格不是你的亲生父亲
You are not Frank Gallagher's son.
但我的生父是家族近亲
But my father's a close relative.
很可能是你的某个兄弟
Most likely one of your brothers.
如果你真爱我们 就该留下利亚姆
If you love us, you'll leave Liam.
带上你的女友
Take your girlfriend,
钻进你的卡车 再也别回来
get in your truck and never come back.
我最近对"纯洁舞会"做了更深入的了解
I've been reading more about this Purity Ball thing.
你必须完全坦诚相告
You need to be as honest as you can.
没事的 宝贝
It's okay, sweetheart.
我玩过口♥交♥ 纵欲 裸身
I started having oral sex... orgy... naked body...
黑色假阳♥具♥
black strap-on dildo...
-你个婊♥子♥ -他让我当众受辱
- You whore! - He humiliated me!
滚出去 滚出去
Get out! Get out!
无♥耻♥家庭 第一季第十一集
很好
It's good.
看着 你能这样吗
All right, can you do this?
小菜一碟
Oh, that's easy.
你会动耳朵吗
Can you wiggle your ears?
我的天
Oh, my God.
微微地抖动 轻轻的
But slightly, right? Slightly?
我想 我想我能做到
Yeah, I think... I think I can.
我让你动耳朵
I said wiggle your ears,
你别把屎都挤出来了
not shit your pants.
想不想看我表演双腿夹"鸡""蛋"
You want to see me make a mangina?
太挑逗了 我还是不看了吧
Oh, that's sexy, but I'll pass.
我可以把脚举到脑后
I can put my ankle behind my head
高唱《星条旗永不落》[美国国歌♥]
and sing "The Star-Spangled Banner".
好啊
Okay.
非得唱国歌♥不可吗
Does it have to be our national anthem?
还有什么别的可唱的
What else would it be?
-"哦 你可看见" -太棒了
- Oh, say can you see... - This is great.
"晨曦初现时"
by the dawn's early light.
"何以欢呼..."
What so proudly we hailed at...
以后我做♥爱♥时 也得学这些傻♥逼♥动作吗
Am I going to have to learn how to do that when I start having sex?
这跟做♥爱♥没有任何关系
This has nothing to do with sex.
那就更奇怪了
Then it's even weirder.
你来这儿干嘛
What are you doing in here?
你该在40分钟后到达我们教室
You're supposed to be at my classroom
参加妈妈手工会
moms' meeting in 40 minutes.
什么时候有这档子事
Since when?
妈妈再次抛家出走之前 她答应好的
Since mom promised to go before she left us again.
天啊 小黛 别逼我去做那个
Oh, God, Debs, please don't make me do this.
我知道你不喜欢那些聚会
I know you don't like those meetings.
所以我从没跟你提过
That's why I never tell you about them.
聚会有那么不堪吗
Are the meetings really that bad?
都是街坊邻里的大妈大婶
It's the women from the neighborhood.
她们口中不离老公 工作
All they do is talk about their husbands and their jobs
还有她们的牙诊计划
and their dental plans.
或许 你该在她们面前表演你的特技
You know, maybe you should just show them your special skill.
"贱太妹"总是取笑我
The Snob Mob always makes fun of me
说我爸妈从不出席手工会
for not having a parent there.
所以妈妈回来的时候
So when mom came back,
我把她的名字签上了
I signed her up.
"贱太妹"是什么玩意儿
What's the Snob Mob?
听名字就知道是什么货色吧
The name speaks for itself.
他们的老妈也好不到哪去
And their moms aren't much nicer.
老师们希望有家长帮忙做装饰
They're expecting a grown-up to help with the decorations.
就这一次
It's only this one time.
我再也不会把你的名字签上去了 我保证
I won't sign you up again. I promise.
好吧
Fine.
太棒了
Yes!
我先去冲杯咖啡
Let me make some coffee first.
好的
Okay.
干嘛
What?
你跟她说实话了吗
You tell her the truth yet,
吉米
Jimmy?
就快了
Soon.
最好如此
You better.
亲爱的 工作顺利
Have a good day at work, dear.
-满意了吗 -我怎么也无法相信
- You satisfied? - I just can't believe it.
有得必有失
Hey, you win some, you lose some.
她看上他什么了
What does she see in him?
性 车 钱
Ass, gas and cash.
你看他那辆保时捷啊
Did you see his Porsche?
菲奥娜才不是那样的人呢
Fiona's not like that.
认了吧 女人都用下半身思考
Face it, women think with their vaginas.
我们走吧
Now let's vamonos.
天涯何处无芳草 何必单恋一枝花
We'll find you another skanky hood girl to obsess about.
"贱太妹"说
Snob Mob says
我参加各种班级派对 对其他人不公平
it's not fair that I get to go to all the class parties and stuff,
因为我们家从来没出过力
even though we don't contribute.
小黛 别听那些贱♥人♥胡扯
You can't listen to those bitches, Debs.
不行
No.
你得穿得像样点
You have to look nice.
这件衣服上有个洞
There's a hole in it.
我哪有钱买♥♥什么像样的衣服啊
Well, that's gonna cut out half my wardrobe.
或许可以去男孩们那边找一件
Maybe the boys have something I can wear.
别下毛♥片♥了
Stop downloading porn.
被你抓住了
Oops, busted.
我需要一件毛衣
I need a sweater.
自己找
Help yourself.
你俩干啥呢
What are you guys doing?
我们在找伊恩的生父
We're looking for homeboy's dad.
是他一厢情愿
He's looking for homeboy's dad.
老天
Jesus.
加拉格家族人丁真兴旺
There are a lot of Gallaghers.
菲奥娜 你知道弗兰克的兄弟都叫啥吗
Hey, Fiona, do you know any of Frank's brothers' names?
我哪知道去
Shit, I have no idea.
有一个是叫温德尔还是什么的
Oh, I think one of them's Wendell or something.
恐怕我得一个个打过去问了
I suppose I could just start calling them all.
你干嘛那么在乎这事儿
What do you care, anyway?
他希望他不是弗兰克所生
He just wishes it was him that wasn't Frank's kid.
再说 如果我们找到伊恩的生父
Plus, you know, if we find Ian's real dad,
也许他会给我们点钱
you know, maybe he'll give us some cash
或者将弃养一事报告给政♥府♥
or we could report his name to the state
多捞点子女抚养费
and collect extra child support.
那我就得被他领回家了
Then I'd have to hang out with the dude.
也许他人不错呢
He might be cool.
弗兰克的兄弟能好到哪儿去
Ha, Frank's brother?
会比弗兰克强得多吧
He's got to be better than Frank, right?
我是说 也许他有工作 不酗酒
I mean, maybe he has a job or he's sober
说不定他还喜欢孩子呢
or he likes kids.
深表怀疑
Doubt it.
小黛 这件怎么样
剧集 | 无耻家庭 | 导航列表