以下是《无♥耻♥家庭》上周剧情提要
This is what you missed last week on Shameless:
老爸失踪了
Dad's missing.
我他妈的怎么到加拿大了
How the hell did I end up in Canada?!
需要有人给弗兰克敲个警钟
Frank needs a wake-up call,
否则他会毁了你们全家人的生活
before he wrecks all your lives.
你怎么给他弄过去的 就怎么弄回来
You left him there-- you get him back.
开国际玩笑呢
You must be joking.
你居然上了他
You're fucking him?
弗兰克
Frank.
放松
Relax.
早上好
Morning.
下礼拜在圣史蒂芬教堂有个天主教会的颁奖宴
The CYO Awards Banquet is next week at St. Stephens.
我希望你能过去
I was hoping you'd come.
让我考虑考虑
Can I think about it?
《无♥耻♥家庭》第一季第三集
爽 真♥他♥妈♥爽
Amazing! Really good!
-爽 爽爆了 -托尼
- Good, good! - Tony?
闭嘴
Shut up!
该死 孩子们 孩子们
Shit! Kids! Kids! Shit!
是啊 里面当然有孩子啊
Yeah! Absolutely!
哦该死
Oh, shit! Oh!
你们想听警笛吗 想听警笛吗 哦不
Hey! You want the siren? Want the siren? Oh, no!
杰克 该...
Jake, it's time to...
天呐
Oh, my.
那样是性骚扰哦
Hey, that's sexual harassm...
-曼迪 -你好 伊恩
- Mandy? - Hey, Ian.
有什么事吗
Uh, what, what's going on?
我想感谢你
I wanted to thank you
在历史课替我解了围
for coming to my rescue in history class today.
殖民地的士兵为了是为了保存什么 才号♥召
The colonial soldiers conserved what by declaring,
"等敌人靠的足够近才开枪"
"Don't shoot until you see the whites of their eyes"?
操
Oh, shit!
没关系 班克里夫特老师是个混♥蛋♥
No problem. Mr. Bancroft's a prick.
我觉得你可能是我的白马王子
Well, I think you might be my knight in shining armor.
是啊
Right.
你很有趣 伊恩·加拉格
You are funny, Ian Gallagher.
好吧
Okay.
你什么时候下班
Well, what time do you get off work?
我想
Uh, you know, I think
清理货存 估计要很晚才能下班
it's inventory night, so probably not till really late.
好吧 那...
All right, well, I guess
那就明天学校见咯
I'll see you around school tomorrow, then?
好啊 明天见 曼迪
Yeah, right. Uh... See you tomorrow, Mandy.
拜拜 伊恩
Bye, Ian.
对这只鳄鱼来说
This crocodile here would be
将肥鸡吞下肚 饱餐一顿
just as happy munching on that hunk of chicken
与咬掉驯鳄员的手一样开心
as he would dining on our croc tamer's hand.
这些神奇的动物看似可爱
These amazing creatures may look cute and cuddly,
但是还是要格外小心
but caution should be taken...
弗兰克 能去一下吗
Frank, can you get that?
-干什么 -应门
- What? - The door.
老天
Oh, Christ.
-爸 -儿子
- Dad. - Son.
我来找凯伦
I'm here for Karen.
凯伦 有男孩来找你
Karen, there's a boy here for you.
马上就下去
Be down in a sec.
菲利普
Philip!
-你好 -我做了基辅鸡 有剩下的
- Hi! - I've made chicken Kiev. There's leftovers.
哦 没关系 希拉
Oh, no, that's-that's fine, Sheila.
我和凯伦一会去吃点汉堡什么的
I think Karen and I are just gonna grab some burgers later.
如果可以的话 我想吃点
I'll take some of those little red potatoes,
-红色的马铃薯 -当然可以 亲爱的
- if you could do it. - Of course, sweetie.
这儿现在是你的家吗
This your home now?
我人生中第一次
First time in my life
有了这种实实在在的归属感
I ever felt like I actually belong somewhere.
-好吧 -很安静
- Right. - It's quiet,
干净 吃得好
clean, good food.
还免费呢
Free.
你有什么企图
What are your intentions?
你说什么
Excuse me?
和凯伦在一起 有什么企图
With Karen. Your intentions?
嘿
Hey.
准备好了吗
Ready?
是啊 我们
Yeah, yeah, yeah. You know, let's, uh...
走吧
let's get out of here.
午夜之前把她送回来
Have her home by midnight!
腰以下不许碰
And nothing below the waist!
曼迪
Mandy?
你想我吗
You miss me?
是的
Yes.
你在这干什么
Wha-What are you doing here?
等着陪你回家啊 笨蛋
Waiting to walk you home, silly.
"热带惊雷"紧追"掘墓人"
Tropic Thunder is right on Gravedigger's back wheel!
他把自己挂在了"掘墓人"的保险杠上
He's hooked himself to the Digger's bumper!
快看啊
Look at that...!
你
Do you, um,
想再来一罐啤酒吗
want another beer?
好吧
Okay.
但是别去太久
But-But don't be too long.
-赶紧滚 你个白♥痴♥ -好好好 随便你
- Get out of here, shithead! - Ow! Fine. Whatever.
你要走吗
You're leaving?
是啊 祝你"得疱疹"愉快
Yeah. Enjoy getting herpes.
曼迪
Mandy!
曼迪 也许我们...
Mandy, maybe we should, uh...
没关系
It's okay.
我都准备好了
I have one.
曼迪 等等 别这样
Uh, Mandy, okay. Uh, okay.
你和那个小子怎么了
So, what happened with you and that guy,
史蒂夫 是吧
uh... Steve, was it?
那些孩子 他们很喜欢你
Those kids, they really love you.
他们真可爱
They were so cute.
开警笛 开警笛
"Do the siren, do the siren!"
我想你们俩分手了 是吗
So, I take it you two broke up?
-什么 -你跟我一起出席了那个晚宴
- What? - You came with me to the banquet.
曼迪
Mandy!
曼迪·米尔科威奇为什么哭了
Why is Mandy Milkovich crying?
托尼 回见
I'll see ya, Tony.
谁他妈的欺负曼迪·米尔科威奇了
Who did what to Mandy Milkovich?
你妈怎么了
What's wrong with your mom?
为何不能走出家门
Why can't she ever leave the house?
你♥爸♥怎么了
What's wrong with your dad?
为何总是醉醺醺的
Why is he such a drunk?
那是吻痕吗
Is that a hickey?
不是 是我用烫发钳烫的
Nah, I burned myself with a curling iron.
这才是吻痕
This is a hickey.
谁吻的
Who from?
厄尼·莫里西
Ernie Morrissey.
吻技真差
Amateur.
我爸住你家 你感觉如何
What's it like with my dad living at your house?
怪怪的
Weird.
只会越来越怪的
It's only gonna get weirder.
外面真冷
It's cold out here.
我听到火车要来了
I think I hear it coming.
操 烤面包机呢
What the fuck?
你对她做什么呢
What are you doing to her?
清除肺部的毒素
Clearing the toxins from her lungs.
宝贝
Hey, babe.
别再借东西给加拉格家人了 小维
Stop lending the Gallaghers our shit, V.
烤面包机都借 谁会借烤面包机啊
A toaster? Who borrows a toaster?
卡尔想把俩玩具人焊起来
Carl set theirs on fire
就把他家的面包机给烧坏了
剧集 | 无耻家庭 | 导航列表