spend a couple of years in jail.
当然 你出狱的时候
Of course, by the time you get out,
我和菲奥娜早就结婚了
Fiona and I'll be married.
做梦去吧
In your dreams.
等一等 那第二个选择呢
Whoa, whoa, whoa! Wait, wait. What's the second choice?
-你可以自救 -要怎么做
- You could save your ass. - How?
今晚就消失
Disappear tonight.
滚得远远地 抛下现在的一切
Walk away. Just leave everything behind.
不许回你的房♥子
Don't go back to your house.
别给她打电♥话♥ 别说再见 滚就是了
Don't call her. Don't say good-bye. Just leave.
你现在就得做决定
But you have to decide right now.
小翘臀
Nice ass.
你有病吧
Excuse me?
别跟他一般见识
Ooh, don't mind him.
他自以为很幽默 这是我丈夫霍尔
He thinks he's so funny. This is my husband Hal.
你好啊
How's it going?
霍尔啊 吓我一跳
Hal... scared me there.
差一点就想给你命根子那儿来上一下子
Almost had to give you a knee to the groin.
小莉跟我提起过你
Jazzy's told me l about you.
-是吗 -是啊
- Oh, yeah? - Yeah.
说你将要为我工作
Said you're gonna work for me.
是吗
I am?
她说了算
She's the boss.
别那么看着我 走 我们去喝一圈
Don't give me that look. Come on. Let's take a lap.
别惹事 霍尔
Stay out of trouble, Hal.
我还以为你可爱的小男友会来呢
Thought that cute boyfriend of yours was coming.
我也正纳闷呢
Yeah, so did I.
搞什么飞机啊
What the hell?!
呼叫总部
Dispatch,
休班警员2244发现一辆被偷的汽车
this is off-duty Officer 2244 reporting a stolen vehicle:
车牌号♥是72DDF4
license 7-2-Delta-Delta-Foxtrot-4,
黑色全新保时捷凯宴
black new Porsche Cayenne
现在正朝东开进 刚刚开过36街
heading eastbound on Carmac just past 36th Street.
史蒂夫 开偷来的车是不是感觉
Well, Steve, possession of a stolen car is a fel...
你还好吧
You all right?
你♥他♥妈♥的给我滚出去
Get the fuck out of here!
对不起
Sorry.
等等
Wait.
回来
Come back here.
你的手怎么了
What happened to your hand?
工作弄得
Work thing.
你是不是换了发型还是怎么了
Is your hair different or something?
让我看看
Let me see.
坐下
Sit!
不不 我应该上楼去了
Nah, nah, I really should get upstairs.
那是止痛药吗
Are those pain pills?
羟可酮[可上瘾]
Oxy.
给我来一片
Give me one.
哦 不 等等 别都吃了啊
Oh, no, wait! No, don't you be taking all of those.
等等
Whoa! Wait!
你要干什么
What are you doing?
-操 -哦
- Oh, shit! - Shh...
不不不
No, no, no...
请留言
Leave a message.
还不接吗
Still not picking up?
还是直接转语♥音♥信箱
No, keeps going straight to voicemail.
我有一种不祥的预感
I have a bad feeling about this.
宝贝 肯定是有什么特殊情况
I'm sure there's a logical explanation, honey.
你要不要一起去洗手间啊 我有一点派对用具啊
You wanna sneak out to the bathroom? I have some party papers.
-什么 -助兴的小玩意儿
- What? - A little 'pick me up'?
会让你感觉好一点的
It'll make you feel better.
喂
Hello?
是我
Yes.
什么
What?
操 不 我马上就来
Shit! No, I'll be right there.
我的弟弟们被逮捕了
My brothers were just arrested.
不
No!
不 快停下
No! No...
老爹 你现在怎么看啊 我还是个婊♥子♥吗
What do you think now, daddy? Am I still a whore?!
噢 太爽了
Ah! Mother of god!
剧集 | 无耻家庭 | 导航列表