以下是《无♥耻♥家庭》上周剧情提要
Here's what you missed on Shameless last week:
我喝得烂醉
I got really drunk.
我不确定之后发生了什么事
I-I'm not sure what happened after that.
他个老家伙回来干什么
What the hell is he doing here?
我没有足够的金钱另找住处 还要赡养你们两个
I can't afford to live somewhere else and support you two.
弗兰克
Hi, Frank.
我♥操♥
Shit!
-托尼是哪个傻♥逼♥ -托尼人很好
- Who the fuck's Tony? - Tony's sweet.
我卖♥♥的车 没一辆是我的
The cars I sell are mainly not mine.
我喜欢你 菲奥娜
I like you, Fiona.
你记得史蒂夫吧
Uh, you remember Steve?
记得啊 你好啊
Yeah. How's it going?
就算你有女朋友她也不介意
She doesn't care if you have a girlfriend.
我更不介意了
Neither do I.
我就要结婚了
I'm getting married.
你就要什么
You're what?
维罗妮卡·费歇尔 你愿意成为我的妻子吗
Veronica Fisher, would you do me the honor of being my wife?
我愿意
Yes!
就要结婚了 可你看起来不是很高兴啊
You don't seem very happy to be getting married.
因为我已经结过婚了
That's 'cause I'm already married.
《无♥耻♥家庭》第一季第五集
他没提结婚之前
I wasn't even thinking about getting married
我根本就没想这事儿 现在我倒有点痴迷了
until he brought it up. Now I'm, like, obsessed.
螺丝刀
Phillips.
他求婚的时候没喝醉吧
Wasn't he drunk when he proposed?
醉着呢 就像大卫·哈塞尔霍夫吃奶酪汉堡的
Oh, yeah. It was like that David Hasselhoff video,
大卫·哈塞尔霍夫:美国著名演员 2007年醉酒吃汉堡被拍
那段视频
eating a cheeseburger.
我没看过
I never saw that.
你去YouTube上看看
Oh, you gotta YouTube it.
简直是一团糟 不可不看
It's like a car wreck-- you can't not watch.
你真想给你的孙子孙女们
You really want a drunk proposal
讲你这段烂醉如泥的求婚故事吗
to be the story you tell your grandkids?
我老公还在西尔斯大厦的楼顶向我求婚呢
My husband proposed to me at the top of the Sears Tower.
又是香槟 又是玫瑰
Champagne and roses.
婚后六个月
Six months into the marriage,
我发现他和我妹妹有一腿
I found out he was fucking my sister.
从这个故事得到的教训是
And the moral of the story is?
我妹妹是个骚♥逼♥
My sister's a bitch.
除去礼物和酒
Other than the presents and the booze,
给我三个你想要结婚的充分理由
give me three good reasons why you want to get married.
每天都有很多相爱的情侣结婚 菲奥娜
Lots of people who love each other get married every day, Fiona.
我不理解 小维
I don't know, V.
你和凯文目前的感情状况
The way things are between you and Kevin right now,
很完美
it seems perfect.
为什么要毁了它
Why ruin it?
南区健康诊所
你伤成这样得多少钱
What do you get for that?
啥
What?
你脖子这样了得多少抚恤金 算你是残障吗
What are they paying for the neck thing, disability?
每月674美元
674 bucks a month.
我也得那么多
That's what I get.
但是你瞅我 我可以这样
But look, I can do this.
虽然我很敬佩你的献身精神
While I admire your commitment,
但我不得不说
I gotta tell ya,
装得有点过了
it's a bit over the top.
[外语]
我告诉他们我有偏头痛
I told them I get migraines.
我很天才吧
Genius, huh?
有本事证明我没患偏头痛啊
Try proving I don't have them.
我打赌你痒得就像得了阴虱一样
I bet it itches like you got crabs in there.
小凯 出来
Kev, come out.
你高♥潮♥了吗
You done?
我们为什么要结婚
Why are we getting married?
什么
What?
除去礼物和酒 你能不能告诉我
Other than the presents and the booze, can you tell me
三个你想结婚的充分理由
three good reasons why you want to get married?
说不上来
Not really.
等一下 这该不会是那种测试吧
Wait a minute-- this isn't one of those tests, is it?
那种女人婚前恐惧
One of those woman things
而我则要改变你的想法
where I'm supposed to change your mind?
如果是的话 你没通过
If it is, you just failed.
你是说你不想结婚吗
You saying you don't want to get married?
不 我的意思是 我们之间的感情非常好
No, I mean, things between us are pretty great.
我不想毁了它
I don't want to ruin it.
我们该跟别人怎么说
What would we tell people?
就说婚礼取消了呗 关别人什么屁事啊
That the wedding's off. No one's damn business why.
-真的 -真的
- Yeah? - Yeah.
那好啊
Well, great then.
我想我得告诉妈妈
Guess I gotta tell mama.
是啊 你妈肯定不高兴
Oh, yeah. That's gonna suck.
她已经在来的路上了 来讨论我们的喜事
She's on her way over to talk about the blessed event.
我会想念那个我得不到的免费厨宝牌搅拌器的
I am gonna miss getting a free KitchenAid mixer.
我们不结婚
Can we still register for gifts,
能不能照样收礼
even though you're not getting married?
我有个礼物给你
I got a gift for ya.
真的
Yeah?
新娘走了过来 一身雪白的婚纱
"Here comes the bride, all dressed in white!"
我觉得你依然可以逃过此劫 宝贝
which I think you can still get away with, baby.
你好 妈妈
Hey, mama.
真不敢相信 真不敢相信
Oh, I can't believe it! Oh, I can't believe it!
我真不敢相信
I can't believe this!
发生了什么事
What happened?
没发生什么 妈妈 我们刚刚决...
Nothing happened, mama. We just deci--
你们怎么能这么做
How could you do this to me?
听着 妈妈 一切照旧
Look, mama, nothing's gonna change.
我和小凯还是在一起
Kev and I are still together.
-是啊 妈妈 -别管我叫妈
- Yeah, mama-- - Don't call me mama.
我们只是不去领证嘛 对吧
We're just cutting out all the paperwork, right?
再说 直到同性恋
You know, and besides, until gay people
可以在这个州结婚之前
can get married in this state.
我是不会结的
I'm not gonna.
你知道你父亲不想看到你这样吧
You know this isn't what your father wants.
你知道的 对吧
You know that, don't you?
爸爸早没了 妈妈 他什么都没想过
Daddy's dead, mama. He doesn't really want anything.
你♥爸♥ 已魂归天国
Your daddy, rest his soul,
就想看到他的小女儿结婚
wants to see his little girl married.
你看 妈妈
Look, mama...
那就是他打算在你安定下来之后
That's why he set aside a little something for you
送你点东西的原因
for once you finally settled down.
送什么
A little what?
你♥爸♥为你的第一座房♥子留了一笔钱
Your daddy left you money for your first home
-一旦你结婚就给你 -一座房♥子
- once you got married. - A house?
是啊 他觉得这样可以
Yeah, he thought it might
防止你当别人的姘头
keep you from being somebody's baby mama.
-留了多少 -我不知道
- How much? - I don't know!
他希望在你婚礼的那天打开遗嘱
He wanted the envelope opened on your wedding day.
现在我猜我们永远也不会知道了
Now I guess we'll never know.
我只是 我从不知道这对爸爸来说这么重要
I just... I never knew how much it meant to daddy.
对他来说就是整个世界
The world.
也许我们该重新考虑一下了 宝贝
Maybe we should reconsider, babe.
那同性恋怎么办
But what about the gay people?
他们自己有游♥行♥ 他们可以等
They got their parades. They can wait.
好热 我好热
It's hot. I'm hot.
你们不热吗
Are you guys hot?
热死了
Hot!
来了
Coming!
尿液
Hey. Pee.
干净的吗
Oh, it's fresh?
干净得很
Clean as a whistle.
多谢了 菲奥娜
Thanks, Fiona--
你不知道这对我来说意味着什么
you have no idea what this means to me.
剧集 | 无耻家庭 | 导航列表