trying to melt two action figures together.
他要把他的蛋蛋焊起来
Yeah? I don't give a shit
也跟我半毛钱关系都没有
if he was trying to melt his balls together.
让他自己去买♥♥一个
Tell him to buy a toaster.
才二十块 拜托
They're like 20 bucks, for Christ sakes.
也许你该清清她屁♥股♥里的毒素了
Maybe you should clear the toxins from her ass.
最近你闻到她屋里那股味了吗
You smell her room lately?
至少我还用不着屎袋
At least I don't shit in a bag.
十分钟之内赶紧下来
Ten minutes to get downstairs.
屋里怎么这么冷
Why is it so cold in this house?
绝对是一流水准的假冒签名
Looks like an "A" To me.
谁去开下门
Can someone get the door?
不行 不行 不行
No, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no.
这球棒防身用的 不能带到学校去
The bat is for killing, not for taking to school.
我可不想再收到你们老师的投诉了
I don't need any more notes from your teacher.
别敲了 我来开门了
Fine, I'll get the door.
滚远点
Go away.
我是来找伊恩的 不是找你
I'm here for Ian, not for you, huh?
为了重获姑娘芳心 跟她老弟套近乎吗
Befriend the brother to win back the girl?
-我就是干这事来的吗 -我怎么知道
- Is that what I'm doing? - You tell me.
你家怎么这么冷
Why is it so cold in here?
我的烤面包机死哪儿去了
Where's my damn toaster? Huh?
哪有人连面包机都借
Who borrows a toaster?
小破坏狂 那可是我的烤面包机
No! Yo, Destructo, that's my toaster!
我想把这俩玩具人合一
I'm trying to make Melted Man.
正常点 小朋友 用喷枪
Yeah, well, use a blowtorch like a normal kid.
菲 有个送花员
Hey, Fi, some flower delivery guy
找不到你的地址 给你
was looking for your address. Here.
史蒂夫送的
They're from him.
-扔了吧 -不是我送的
- Toss 'em. - No, they're not.
真不是
Nope.
太好了
Yes!
通了四关 谢谢你 海狸327
Four bars. Thank you, Beaver327.
回来找虐吗 你简直就是自虐狂
Back for more abuse. You're like a boomerang.
纽约岛人队那场比赛 我跟伊恩打赌输了
Yeah, no, I- I lost a bet to Ian on the Islanders game.
我就来问问 他要哪场比赛的票
Need to see what tickets he wants me to get him.
我们生活在十八世纪吗
And we live in the 1700's,
电♥话♥还没有发明出来
where telephones haven't been invented yet,
所以你没法打电♥话♥来问
so of course you couldn't just call.
知道你想死我了 我就上门来了
Not when I knew you were dying to see me.
妈的
Shit.
-票买♥♥好了吗 -你要哪场比赛的
- Yo. Got my tickets? - Yeah, what game?
12号♥费城飞人 还是27号♥埃德蒙顿油人
Philly on the 12th or Edmonton on the 27th?
绝对要油人队的
Uh, the Oilers, yeah, definitely.
真明智 飞人队简直就是一帮伪娘软蛋
That's a good choice. The Flyers are a bunch of fags.
真见鬼 煤气费欠缴了
Goddamn it. The gas bill's late.
难怪冻死个人
No wonder it's freezing in here.
"菲奥娜 谢谢你给了我难忘的一夜
"Fiona, thanks for a night I'll never forget.
托尼"
Tony."
还给我
Give me that.
托尼是哪个傻♥逼♥
Who the fuck's Tony?
你跟托尼搞上了
You hooked up with Tony?
真会可怜他 献爱心啊
How charitable of you.
那个警♥察♥托尼吗
Wait, Tony the cop? That Tony?
-是的 -真的假的
- Yeah. - Really?
是的 我们处得很愉快 好吗
Yeah, and we had a nice time, okay?
托尼人很好 还有个正经工作
Tony's sweet. And he has a real job.
抱歉 你刚才说的什么 我没听见
I'm sorry, I totally fell asleep when you were talking about him.
-我睡着多久了 -利普 电♥话♥给我
- How long was I out for? - Lip, phone.
给个准话 "搞上"是指到哪一步了
And what exactly does "hooked up" mean?
据我所知 就是鸡♥巴♥混进了洞里
Last time I checked, penis goes into vagina.
不行 不能吃那个 今早我们吃麦片
No, okay. We're going to have oatmeal this morning.
去把电炉准备好
Go get the hot plate.
老天 才跟我分开 就迫不及待另结新欢了
Jesus, you sure didn't waste any time, did you?
早餐来了 亲爱的
Here you go, sweetie.
-谢谢 -不客气
- Thank you. - You're welcome.
我要去商店采购了
And I am off to the store.
你们有什么需要的吗
Does anyone need anything?
商店
The store?
我以为你...
I thought you ne...
娘的 要了亲命了
Ow! Christ in a basket!
妈 我觉得今天会是你重新走出家门的第一天
I have a feeling that today's going to be the day, Mom.
同感 宝贝 我也这么觉得
I think so, too, sweetie. I think so, too. Ah.
好吧 给我买♥♥一箱大听装的老牌啤酒吧
All right, well, get me a case of Old Style tall boys, will ya?
好的
Okay.
大听装老牌啤酒
Old Style tall boys...
大听装
Tall boys.
好了 那我走了
Okay, so, I'm off.
只需迈开步子走就好了
Okay, just one foot in front of the other.
我要开门了
And I will open the door.
开门
Open the door,
迈出门外
and I take a step out...
妈
Mom!
妈 没事的
Mom. Okay...
有我在呢 妈
I've got you, Mom.
有我在这呢
I'm right here.
没事了
Okay.
你在家里 你在自己的家里
You're right here. You're in your house.
我以为今天应该可以了
I thought today was the day.
也许下一次就好了 妈
Maybe next time, Mom.
下一次就好了
Okay. Maybe next time.
我去杂货店帮你买♥♥东西
I'm going to go to the grocery store for you.
不 不 不 我去
No, no, no, no, I'll go.
凯伦 让我代劳吧
Karen... let... uh, let me go for you.
不用 没关系
No, that's okay.
不 不 不
No, no, no, no, no.
回头有别的事情再让你做
You do something for me later,
比如把我从牢里保出来
like bail me out of jail.
弗兰克
Frank?
或者阻止我跟哪个丑八怪上♥床♥什么的
Or stop me from having sex with some ugly chick.
弗兰克
Frank?
干嘛
Yeah?
你忘拿购物清单了
You forgot the list.
没有 我...
No, I-I...
哦 好吧
Okay, yeah.
没问题了
All right.
我觉得我都能看见我呼出的气
I think I can see my breath.
还得交587块
We need $587,
不然他们就要继续断我们的气
or they won't turn the gas back on.
我要给一个里奇代尔的波兰小鬼
I'm taking the PSATs
当高考预考的枪手
for some Polish kid over in Ridgedale.
他大概会给我一百来块钱
He's supposed to give me, like, a hundred bucks.
我在网上看到 只要我们说卡尔是智障
I saw online that we can get an extra $200 a month
我们每月就能从州政♥府♥多拿200块钱
from the state if we say Carl's retarded.
我周五要发工资
I get paid Friday.
好的 剩下的我来想办法
Okay, I'll figure out the rest.
该上学了 走吧
School! Let's go.
大家都出去
Everyone out.
我可以借钱给你
I can loan you the money.
除非你是想问那个警♥察♥托尼要
Unless you want to get it from Tony the cop.
你怎么还在这啊
You're still here?
想什么时候还都行 不还也行 没关系
Pay me back whenever -- or not. Doesn't matter.
赶紧走 再不走就要迟到了 快走
Let's go. You're going to be late. Go.
大家都出去
Everyone out.
你也是 出去
You, too. Out.
我可以找你借个几百块钱 史蒂夫
You know, I could borrow a couple grand from you, Steve,
然后不还给你
and not pay you back.
你跟托尼在一起只是为了找个寄托吧
Is this a rebound thing with Tony?
关你鸟事
None of your business.
他知道你跟他干的唯一原因
Does he know the only reason you fucked him
是为了报复我吗
剧集 | 无耻家庭 | 导航列表