'cause you can't understand the instructions.
你连说明书都看不懂
Hey, take it easy.
别激动
Take it easy, all right?
别激动 好吗
Look, Frank isn't far, okay?
听着 弗兰克走不远 好吧
He never goes far.
他从不走远
I know, but it's the last Friday.
我知道 但今天是本月最后一个星期五
Last Friday? So what?
最后一个星期五 怎么了
Disability check day.
那是残障费领取日
Oh, Jesus.
老天啊
Fuck me.
我真混蛋
Hey, Jess.
嘿 杰西
Uh, Frank Gallagher did he leave with anybody
弗兰克·加拉格 昨晚我们撵他走的时候
when we kicked him out last night?
他有没有和什么人一起离开
Name me one person who would be caught dead with him in that condition.
他醉成那样儿 恐怕只有傻逼愿意跟他一起吧
And Steve was definitely gone by then,
那个时候史蒂夫肯定已经走了
so Frank wasn't with him.
弗兰克不可能跟他在一起
Anybody seen Frank the Plank?
谁看见厚脸皮弗兰克了
Which Steve?
哪个史蒂夫
You know, Steve, Steve. Fiona's new Steve.
就你们家那个史蒂夫啊 菲奥娜的新男友
In here?
在这儿
Yeah, talking to your dad. Friendly enough.
是啊 跟你老爸说话 软言细语的
It was hours before closing.
当时距打烊还有好几个小时呢
Right.
好吧
Thanks, Kev. Yeah.
谢了 凯文 没事
Breaking news now about a body that was found
现在插播一条新闻
on the Southside of the city.
在城南发现一具尸体
Is that over by Halsted station?
那是在霍尔斯特德站附近吗
I broke my collarbone falling down those station steps
我在那站的台阶上摔下来 摔断了锁骨
after my very first taste of another woman's tongue.
当时我刚和一个女人激情舌吻完
Tony said he'd put out a bulletin.
托尼说他会登一则寻人启事
He never misses that check.
老爸从不错过那张支票
We waits on the corner. Practically tackles the mailman
他在角落等着 没等邮差从吉普上下来
before he can get out of his little jeep.
就迫不及待地去他手里抢过支票
We've all known for years it could end this way.
其实我们都清楚迟早会是这样的结果
We don't know anything's happened.
我们还不知道到底有没有出事
All the OD's and pumped stomachs.
他多少次嗑药过量 然后去洗胃
The time he passed out on the tracks.
还有一次昏倒在铁轨上
The El tracks? Almost lost a hand.
高速轻轨 差点失去一只手
Hey, V.
小维
Hey, Ian.
伊恩
Um, sorry, Fiona.
不好意思 菲奥娜
Debbie needs you.
黛比需要你
It's bad.
情况不妙
No... No! No!
不 不 不
Again, Debbie.
再说一次 黛比
Uh, Holly thought she saw a body under the tracks on Halsted.
霍莉说她在霍尔斯特德的站台下看见一具尸体
What? It's not him, Debs,
什么 不是你老爸 小黛
or the police would have contacted us by now.
是的话警察肯定已经联系我们了
It's Holly, sweetheart, okay?
宝贝 霍莉说的话你能当真吗
She's been in third grade for four years.
她小学三年级留级4年
I'm gonna deck that little bitch.
我得去揍爆那个小贱人
Listen, does that even make sense, Debbie?
听着 黛比 那显然是胡说八道嘛
Why would your dad be over on Halsted
你爸爸怎么会去霍尔斯特德站呢
when he lives in the opposite direction?
他住在相反的方向啊
Depends. How was he looking
那可不一定 史蒂夫 你昨晚
when you left him at the Alibi Room last night, Steve?
在艾莱柏酒吧跟他分别时 他看上去怎么样
When?
什么时候
10:00, 10:30.
十点 十点半
I went to apologize, bought him a drink,
我去道歉 请他喝了一杯
then I went home.
然后就回家了
Why didn't you say?
你为什么没告诉我
Hey, can I talk to you for a sec?
我能跟你说几句吗
They found a body under the El.
他们在轨交站台下发现一具尸体
Do you know who that is?!
知道那是谁了吗
Stay back, okay? Stay back.
退后 好吗 退后
See, I told you.
看见了吧 我就说嘛
Where the hell is he?
那他到底在哪
You got the time?
几点了
Time? Watch...
时间 表
Do you have the...?
你有没有
Fuck you!
操你妈的
How the hell did I end up in Canada?!
我他妈的怎么到加拿大了
I hate fucking Canada.
我恨该死的加拿大
Keep it down in there. I'm an American.
你给我小声点 我是美国人
Apple pie,
苹果派
lower 48, Air Supply.
48个接壤州 空气补给乐队
If you're an American, where's your passport?
你是美国人的话 护照呢
I don't have one!
我没有
I told you, I never had a passport.
我告诉过你 我从没办过护照
I don't want a passport.
我根本不想要
Shut up and sleep it off, okay?
你丫闭嘴 睡觉 行不
Why would I want to come to Canada?
我为什么要来加拿大啊
So your National Health Care
按你们国家卫生保健协会的破规定
can make me wait 60 years for a new kidney?
等个新肾要他妈等上60年
The whole country's a bunch of parka wearing,
你们全民都是裹着皮大衣
draft dodging, chickenshit cowards
逃兵役 胆子还没鸡巴大的懦夫
who didn't have the balls to stay home and fight the Vietcong
没胆在自己的土地上打击越共
to preserve our American way of life.
以捍卫我们的美式生活方式
No snow at the Winter Olympics?
冬季奥林匹克运动居然没有雪
What the hell was that?!
又他妈什么鸟事儿
It's the Winter Olympics!
那可是冬季奥林匹克
What are you doing?
你们都干什么去了
Holding your cocks, handing out maple leaf sugarloafs?
握着自己的小鸡鸡 挤出枫叶糖浆吗
You couldn't even get the Olympic torch to fucking light right!
你们连奥利匹克主火炬都点得七扭八歪的
That a Chicago accent?
那是芝加哥口音吗
Who said that?
谁说话呢
PhD
博士
University of Chicago, school of economics.
来自芝加哥大学 经济学院
Oh, man, thank you.
老弟 谢谢你
Tell him, will ya...?
告诉他们 你能不能
Just tell him I'm an American.
只管告诉他我是美国人
Hey, there's a guy back here knows I'm an American.
嘿 有个家伙可以证明我是美国人
I can help. Got any money?
我可以帮忙 有票子吗
What? Cigarettes?
啥 烟呢
No. I don't have anything.
不 我什么都没有
Think you can get close enough to those bars
那你的手够长吗 从铁栏中伸过来
for a reach around hand job?
替我打个飞机也是可以的
*was so gallantly...*
*英勇的儿女...*
In Canada?
在加拿大
Wait, how?
等等 怎么可能
E mail from the embassy says
大使馆发来的电邮说
he admitted to drug charges,
他承认对自己吸毒的指控
but that's before they accused him,
但那是在他们指控他吸毒之前
so they're thinking he's a juicer head case...
之前他们以为他不过是个酒鬼
They charge him?
他们起诉他了
They they just want him off Canadian soil, as soon as possible,
他们只是想让他尽快离开加拿大领土
but the US won't let him back in without his passport.
但如果没有护照 美国就不让他回来
Frank doesn't have a passport.
弗兰克没有护照
Then he'll have to apply for one.
那他就得申请一个
Well, how long does that take?
申请得多长时间啊
A couple months, I think.
我觉得 几个月吧
Months? He can apply for an emergency one
几个月 他可以在多伦多大使馆
at the embassy in Toronto.
申请一个应急护照
How long does the emergency one take?
应急护照得多长时间呢
I don't know. A week maybe?
不知道 也许一个星期
Kev has a passport.
凯文有护照
What good does that do?
那有什么用
You could drive up there,
你可以开车去那
help him with the paperwork at the embassy.
在大使馆帮他搞定书面文件
Pick up a pile of cheap pharmaceuticals,
再带回来几包便宜的药
剧集 | 无耻家庭 | 导航列表