Excellent.
现在 去买♥♥点新鲜的鸡肉怎么样
And now, how about we go find some fresh chicken?
不错 做一道美味的印式烤鸡
Ooh, yes. A yummy tikka masala.
做的不错 希拉
You're doing great, sheila.
谢谢你 我感觉好极了
Thank you. You know, I feel terrific.
真的 到外面去
It's really.... It's really kind of nice
感觉真的很好
to be out and about.
你看到其他去购物的人了吗
Do you see any fellow shoppers?
是的
Yes.
你好
Hi.
很好 希拉
Good, Sheila.
好极了
Good.
还不算坏
Oh, that wasn't so bad.
好的 现在
Okay, now,
正走来的那个人离得有点近
this one's coming a little bit close.
有时 当我们在外面购物时
Sometimes when we're out and about...
有人想跟我们买♥♥同样的东西
...people shop for some of the same things.
然后他们就会进入我们的空间一小会
And they enter our space for a moment.
是的 那事正在发生
Yes. That's happening.
跟她打个招呼
Say hello to her.
你好
Hello.
还不算很糟
Oh, oh. That wasn't so bad.
感觉还算不错
That wasn't so bad at all.
她看起来很友善
She seemed really nice.
好了
Okay.
天啊 等等
Oh... Oh, God. Wait.
是时候付钱走人了
Time to check out and head outside.
不 不 不 我们才刚开始 我
No, no, no. We just started and I...
我还要买♥♥香草和葡萄干
I still need vanilla and raisins
还有 还有桃子 我要买♥♥点桃子
and-and peaches. I need to get some peaches.
-印度菜里可没有桃子 -有
- No peaches in Indian food. - Yes!
-不 有桃子的 -集中精神
- No, there's peaches. - Concentrate.
天啊
Oh, God.
不要 不行
No, no! No.
我做不到
I can't do it. I can't.
快停下来 快点
Stop it! Make it stop!
我做不到
No.
抱歉早上把你赶出去了
Sorry I threw you out this morning.
我喜欢知道自己要什么的女人
I love a woman that knows what she wants.
我今天倒是想成为另一个人
I want to be someone else today.
工作还顺利吗
How's work?
累得要死
Backbreaking.
我能中午接你一起吃午饭吗
Can I swing by and take you to lunch?
我喜欢人们出去吃午饭的世界
I love that there's a world where people go out to lunch.
-下一位 -卡尔在学校惹麻烦了
- Next. - Carl's in trouble at school.
今晚有家长会 他们希望弗兰克能去
Parents Night's tonight and they want Frank to show up,
但他不愿意 所以我得想个办法
and he says he won't, so I got to go fix it
免得到时候没人去 害他被退学
before nobody shows up and he gets bounced.
听起来有点意思
Sounds fun.
等下给你发短♥信♥
I'll text ya later?
来几条色情短♥信♥
Make it dirty.
你们今晚要参加家长会吗
So, are you guys going to the parent-teacher conference tonight?
不去
No.
有家长的人才能参加不是吗
Need a parent for that, don't you?
你帮露易丝写的
Hey, Louise got an "A" on the paper
英文课论文得了A
you wrote for her English class.
你怎么能每次都得A
How do you keep doing that?
写读书心得的秘诀就是
Well, to master the art of the book report,
不论是什么小说 不管那小说写得如何
you just take any novel, no matter when it was written,
你都要证明主人公是个
and you argue that the main character
潜在的同性恋者
is a latent homosexual.
别笑 我说真的呢
No, seriously. Seriously.
大多数的英文老师要么是同性恋
Now, most English teachers are either gay and agree,
要么不排斥同性恋
or they're straight,
就算他们不是同性恋 也不敢反对
but too scared to disagree
以免被人说狭隘
and get labeled as intolerant.
-1870分 -不错
- 1870! - All right.
是啊 谢了哥们儿 非常感谢
Yeah! Thanks, man. Appreciate it.
上十大联盟没问题了
Perfect for the Big Ten.
十大联盟:是指美国中西部十二所大学组成的体育竞技联盟
乐意效劳
Happy to help, man.
真是帮了我大忙了哥们儿
Hey, man. You more than helped.
我明年绝对会是啤酒随便喝
Now I'll most definitely be a beer swillin',
美女随便上 还能代表伊利尼打球
roofie slippin', fightin' Illini next year.
伊利尼:伊利诺斯大学♥运♥动队的简称
-对吗 -没错
- All right? - All right.
棒极了
Awesome.
怎么了 泰尔
What happened, Tire?
不满意你的成绩吗
Not satisfied with your results?
我的还没收到
Haven't come back yet.
随时都会来的
Any day now.
你最好别让我出丑
I better not look stupid.
那不可能
Impossible.
今年还剩下最后一场考试
Hey, listen, there's one last testing session this year,
跟你的朋友们宣传一下
so tell your friends.
别对我指手画脚的
Don't tell me what to do.
为什么要帮这些我们讨厌的人
Why do we help people we hate?
我们这是在遵循
I believe we're just taking our cue
美国的外交政策嘛
from American foreign policy.
谁啊
Hello? Hello?
-是我 弗兰克 -弗兰克
- It's Frank. - Frank?
-进来吧 -嗯
- Come in, Frank. - Yeah.
好 我很好
Okay, good. I'm fine.
脱鞋 脱鞋
Shoes. Shoes.
好好 我脱
Shoes? Yeah.
放袋子里面
The bag. The bag.
宝贝儿 别在意鞋子的事了行吗
Hon, you got to lighten up about the shoes, okay?
我要你把鞋脱下来放袋子里
I want shoes in bags.
感谢你能见我一面
I appreciate you seeing me.
你是卡尔的母亲吗
You're Carl's mother?
不是 我是他姐姐
Uh, no, sister.
你是他的合法监护人吗
Legal guardian?
不算吧
Formally, no.
门罗先生
Mr. Monroe?
那个纸模型放在哪儿了
Where's that papier-mache?
在这里
Right here.
孩子们把他们喜爱的东西
The kids have been making papier-mache sculptures
做成纸模型
about what they love about themselves.
这个是卡尔做的
This is Carl's.
这是什么
What is that?
这是一坨纸做的大便
That is a papier-mache pile of shit.
他只是幽默感比较"高端"罢了
Wait. He has a very developed sense of humor.
一点都不好笑
We're not laughing.
通过卡尔的艺术作品我们看到了他的未来
Carl's future is speaking to us through art.
灰暗的未来
A dark future
即使外人也能看出 他会成为
filled with what, even to the untrained eye,
-一个精神病 -我
- is a budding psychosis. - I...
我们得和他的家长谈谈
We need to speak to his father or his mother.
他们出城了
Well, they're-they're out of town.
这事很重要
It's important...
我要见父母 不是姐姐
I need a parent! Not a sister.
你们加拉格家那么多人在这里上过学
I've had what seems to be 15 of you goddamn Gallaghers
你们的父母我一次都没见过
here at this school, and I have never once met a parent!
是谁他妈的养了你们这群败类
Not once! Who in the hell is raising this degenerate?
叫你们的父母今晚过来
Come back tonight with a parent
不然我会打一个电♥话♥
or a call will be placed to a place
你绝不会希望我往那里打电♥话♥的
you don't want me to call.
求你了 我就想有人能支持她
Please? I just want someone to be there for her.
去见证她取得的好成绩
To bear witness to her achievements.
如果只是为了凯伦 我一定会去的
If it was about Karen, I would do it.
但这种场合并不是为了孩子
But these nights are not about the kids.
是为了老师们给自己打造一个平台
剧集 | 无耻家庭 | 导航列表