You make me want to enjoy my life again.
你让我想重新享受我的人生
Are you there?
你在听吗
Fiona?
菲奥娜
Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa, wait.
等等 等等
What have I ever done to anybody, never mind you,
我以前有什么不光彩的历史
that made me look unreliable?
让你觉得我不可靠
Un... unreliable.
不可靠吗
People like you are just way too used to getting your own way.
像你这样的人 自以为是 目中无人
And by people like me you mean people like what?
像我这样的人是什么样的人
Okay, wait, all right.
好吧 这样
Yes no. All you got to do is agree or disagree.
你只需回答同意还是不同意就行了
He thinks the sun shines out of his own ass.
这种人比较自负自恋
Agree or disagree. Agree.
同意还是不同意 同意
He's overly generous and that bugs me.
这种人慷慨过度 很让人生气
Agree.
同意
Because "I" am not used to get... Actually very agree.
因为你不习惯... 举双手双脚赞成
Because "I" am not used to getting spoiled.
因为你还不习惯被人宠着
Okay.
好吧
So "I" lose respect for guys like Steve
所以你对史蒂夫那样的人不抱什么期望
because people unlike Steve
因为不像史蒂夫那样的人
or people diametrically opposite to Steve
或者跟史蒂夫完全相反的人
have always let "me" down.
总是让你失望
So deciding that he's overeducated
所以你觉得他有知识有修养
and has more money than sense
腰缠万金 出手阔绰
is somehow more socially acceptable
怎么会跟你这样的贫家女交往
than asking myself, for instance,
而不愿反思 问问自己
why do the men I always date treat me like shit?
"为什么以前与我相好的那些男人视我如粪土"
Fuck you.
去你妈的
It's a question.
一个问题而已
Fuck you.
去你妈的
Either or.
同意还是不同意
Agree.
同意
He's had a easy life. Definitely.
史蒂夫那种人日子过得太顺了 绝对的
And you prefer a guy who's been around the block a few times.
你更喜欢那些坏男人
What if I do?
确实是怎么办
Say, D block of a maximum security prison?
比如 高度设防监狱里的人
If he knew how to have fun, yeah, sure.
要是他知道如何行乐 就交往呗
Fiona, I can't help my upbringing.
菲奥娜 我没法选择自己的成长环境
So how come it's me again having to apologize for mine?
我也一样身不由己 为什么要让我以此为耻
Who's asking you to?
谁让你那样做了
We finished here, guys?
用完餐了吗
We're working on it.
马上就好了
You want to wait outside while I pay the bill?
你先去外面等着 我来付款
Sure.
好吧
He's on break?
他该交班了吧
Any second now. All right.
时间刚好 好的
Good evening, sir. Thanks.
晚安 先生 谢谢
I don't buy and sell cars.
我不是买卖汽车的
I just sell them.
我是专门卖车的
But the cars I sell are mainly, uh, not mine.
而且我卖的车 没一辆是我的
Still looking for fun, Fiona?
还想找乐子吗 菲奥娜
Go.
走
Mom, we have to wear our shoes.
妈妈 我们不得不穿着鞋子
There's bits of glass on the floor.
地板上有玻璃渣
Maybe Lip could use a drink.
能给利普想来杯喝的吗
Oh, yes. Sorry, Lip. That's okay.
对啊 抱歉 利普 没事
I'm a... I'm a bit off today, aren't I, Karen?
我今天有点不在状态 不是吗 凯伦
So, um, vodka?
要伏特加吗
I could do Slow Comfortable Screws.
我可以调杯巫山云雨[鸡尾酒名]
Plenty of tequila.
龙舌兰倒是有很多
I think I'm out of lime.
可是没有青柠了
Um, definitely gin fizz.
杜松子酒也是必备的
Just a couple of Cokes, Mom.
两杯可乐就行 妈妈
And some beers. Beers.
再来些啤酒 啤酒
Great, Sheila. Thanks.
太好了 希拉 谢谢
So what if your dad comes back and sees me here?
要是你爸回来 看到我在这怎么办
He won't.
不会回来了
That's my fault?
都是我的错吧
He's been looking for an excuse for months.
他早想抛妻弃女 正好找到个借口罢了
What kind of impression did you get from my brother?
你对我弟弟印象如何
Ian? Yeah.
伊恩吗 是的
He seems nice. Right, but, uh...
他人不错 没错 但是
Did he pitch a tent?
他支起"小帐篷"了吗
Did you make him hard?
你让他硬了吗
Ever try to play pool with a rope?
好比软绳 难以挺枪入洞
Yo, Kash?
凯希在吗
Yo, Kash!
凯希
All right, you stack the butter,
好的 你整理黄油
I'll do the snacks.
我整理零食
Oh, Jesus Christ, Lip.
天呐 利普来了
Sorry, sorry, Kash.
抱歉 凯希
Just, uh... thanks for the tools.
就是来谢谢你借我那些工具
Any time. Long as I get 'em back.
用多久都行 只要记得还回来就好
Right.
好的
You must be joking.
开国际玩笑呢
What, y... you're fucking him?
你居然跟他搞了
Fuck.
操
He bought them for you, didn't he?
那是他给你买的 对吗
Those shoes.
那双鞋
He's married!
他已经结婚了
With kids!
孩子都有了
What else does he buy you, Ian?!
他还给你买过什么 伊恩
Stuff. Now and again.
不时地 送我点什么
And you're happy with that?
那样就能讨你欢心了吗
What's that make you, huh?
你这样算什么
A fucking kept boy at best.
顶多就是个发泄工具
Listen to me, stupid!
听我说 傻逼
You think you know everything, but you know shit!
你自以为无所不晓 但你知道个屁
Ask me what I've got him, huh?
问问我都给过他什么
Ask me!
问我啊
CDs, dozens of CDs!
CD 好几十张CD
Stuff that he's never heard of, stuff I think he might like,
他从没听说过的东西 我想他会喜欢的东西
'cause I want him to like the same things that I do.
因为我希望他能与我有共同的喜好
And a couple Sox tickets for his birthday.
还送他白袜队比赛门票作生日礼物
So what's that make you, Lip, huh?
你现在还那样想吗 利普
It makes you wrong, you fucking smart asshole!
你他妈错了 你就是个自以为是的傻逼
Now go back to Kash and promise him
赶紧找凯希去 跟他保证
that you're not gonna tell anybody
你不会跟任何人讲
'cause he's done nothing to be sorry for, nothing.
因为他并没有做错什么 他没错
"Fake Muslim cheats on white fundamentalist wife
伪穆斯林 背着信奉正统基督教的白人妻子
with gutless gay boy."
跟一懦弱的小基佬乱搞
Says more about White Sox fans
白袜队粉丝就这副德行
than it does for the rest of us.
跟非白袜粉没法比
I think they're all asleep.
我想他们都睡着了
Gotcha!
逮到了
Who's been eating my porridge?
谁在打我宝贝女儿的主意呢
Hey, Dad.
爸
This is Steve.
他叫史蒂夫
Oh, no, no, no, we met before,
不用介绍 我们见过
but you weren't exactly...
不过你不太...
How much do you weigh?
你体重多少
Uh, I don't know.
我不知道
That would fit me.
不错 我喜欢
You can just ignore him.
你可以直接无视我老爸
And you? Move.
还有你 走开
You know what? I better let you get to bed.
我还是走吧 好让你们休息
Um, but thanks.
还有 谢谢
It was nice.
晚上过得很愉快
Yeah. Nice, right?
是啊 很愉快吧
Oh... no. Nah.
想走没门
剧集 | 无耻家庭 | 导航列表