Oh, that's-- that's nothing.
95年的时候 我昏迷了八天呢
Back in '95, I was out for eight days.
等等 等一下
Wait, wait. Hold on on second.
我是瑟瑞医生 这几位是我的住院医生
I'm Dr. Seery. These are my residents.
我们有个提议
We have a proposition for you.
你是挺性感的
Well, you're hot,
不过我好久没搞基了 更别提是3P了
but it's been a while since I've been with a dude, never mind two.
你 你误会了
Oh, you've-- you've misunderstood.
我们想让你参加我们的医疗研究
Uh, we'd like you to participate in our medical study.
啥
Your what?
我从医这么多年来 还从没见过
In my whole career, I've never seen
这么神奇的酒精中毒案例
such a spectacular display of alcoholism.
谢谢
Thank you.
-你能做到戒酒两周吗 -不能
- Would you be able to abstain from alcohol for two weeks? - No.
-我们付你3000美元呢 -能
- We could offer you $3,000. - Yes.
我说 "如果你得了急性结膜炎
I was, like, "Girl, you are not using my eyeliner
可不能用我的眼线笔"
if you have pinkeye."
她说 "好吧 你不再是我的朋友"
And she was, like,"Well, then, you're not my friend anymore."
你溜号♥了 是吧
You're not listening, are you?
是啊 抱歉
No. Sorry.
你怎么了
What's wrong with you?
我和别人上♥床♥了 不是凯希
I slept with someone, not Kash.
-什么 -对
- What?! - Yeah.
讲讲细节呗 谁啊
Well, deets, please. Who?
我不能告诉你
I can't tell you.
他没出柜 你懂的
He's on the down low, you know?
这样啊
Wow.
是啊
Yeah.
你在干嘛
What are you doing?
把我们的银器藏好 以防他们送来个贼
Hiding our silver, in case they send us a thief.
我们有三套 连一套配对的没有
We have three settings, none of 'em even match.
-它们是我姑姑艾娃的 -看看这个
- They were my aunt Elva's. - Hey, check this out.
我找到了某个养父送我的旧橄榄球
Found my old football one of my foster dads left me.
万一是个女孩呢
What if it's a girl?
那她就会学一些超炫的动作
Then she's gonna learn some kick ass moves.
小凯·博尔向左虚晃 一个右转身
Kev Ball fakes left, spins right.
他在三十码 二十码 十码 触地得分
He's at the 30. The 20. The ten. Touchdown!
你好 打扰了
Hello. I'm sorry.
我是玛蒂尼 来自家庭与儿童服务署
I'm Mrs. Martini from the DCFS.
我是维罗妮卡 这是我丈夫凯文
I'm Veronica. This is my husband Kevin.
你好 很高兴见到你
Hey. Hi. Nice to meet you.
感谢你们临时接到通知也能提供住处
Thank you for being available on such short notice.
这位是艾瑟儿
Uh, this is Ethel.
天啊 好吧 你好
Wow. Okay. Hi.
艾瑟儿和另外七十个孩子是从
Ethel and 70 other children were
从一个宗教教派中搬出来的
removed from a religious sect.
宗教教派
Religious sect?
你是说 邪教那种吗
You mean, like a cult?
给你的新养父母问声好 艾瑟儿
Say hello to your new foster family, Ethel.
你们好
Hello.
你每三天得回来做一次药检
You'll come back every three days for a drug screening
一次脑部扫描
and brain scan.
除此之外 你还得带着我的RAM
In addition, you'll be wearing my RAM.
遥感酒精检测仪 我一手设计的
Remote Alcohol Monitor. Designed it myself.
这小宝贝检测到任何酒精摄入都会提示我们
This fine piece of jewelry will alert us to any alcohol use.
挺过两整周 钱就归你
Make it the whole two weeks, you get the cash.
我能不能预支啊
Can I get an advance?
这盏绿灯是和你脚镯相连的
This green light is connected to your bracelet.
抿一小口酒 绿灯就变红
Drink one sip of booze, light turns red.
企图摘脚镯 绿灯也变红
Attempt to take the bracelet off, light turns red.
酒精撒上去 绿灯还变红
Spill rubbing alcohol on it, light turns red.
红灯等于没钱赚
Red light equals no cash.
准备好和你的三千块告别吧
Get ready to say good-bye to three grand.
我是个清醒的人啦
I'm a sober man!
照常吗 弗兰克
Usual, Frank?
没听到我说话吗 杰西
Didn't you hear me, Jess?
我现在清醒了
I'm sober now.
给你
Here you go.
威士忌加老牌啤酒
JB and an Old Style.
我像个七岁小孩那么清醒
I'm sober as a seven-year-old.
两天没喝一杯酒了
Haven't had a drink in two days.
当然啦 我大部分时间
Well, granted, I've been unconscious
都在昏迷中 但是我想
for most of it, but I figure,
如果我昏迷的时候都能戒酒
if I can abstain from alcohol when I'm out,
醒着的时候又能有多难啊
how hard can it be to do when I'm awake?
你说什么呢
What are you talking about?
医学研究
Medical study.
接下来的两周 我的身体就是座圣殿
For the next two weeks, my body is a temple.
这家伙滴酒不沾啦
No alcohol for this fella.
而且有这小玩意防止我作弊
And I got this little guy to keep my honest.
喂 琳赛·罗韩 他们给你多少钱啊
Hey, Lindsay Lohan, how much are they paying you?
琳赛·罗韩:著名女演员 酗酒 吸毒等负面新闻不断
谁说我是拿钱的
Well, who says I'm getting paid?
不 说真的 多少啊
No, seriously, how much?
我赚多少关你什么事
Never you mind what I'm making.
你应该多花点时间反省自身
You should spend some time taking a personal inventory
想想你都为社会进步做过什么
of what you're doing for the betterment of society.
要是你不喝酒的话
Why are you in a bar,
弗兰克 你来酒吧干嘛
Frank, if you're not drinking?
进来寻求支持
Came in for some support.
照我看 过去的几年里
The way I see it, I've done a lot
我可是为这附近的大伙做了不少事
for the folks around here over the past couple of years,
所以轮到大伙帮我个小忙了
and I could use a little help from you all now.
接下来的几周 对我来说可能会很难熬
I might hit some rough patches over the next few weeks,
所以我恳请各位也承诺戒酒
so I'd like you all to commit to not drinking,too,
以示团结
in solidarity.
就像学龄儿童
Like schoolchildren,
为了得癌症的孩子都剃光头那样
when they shave their head for the cancer kid.
你们看怎么样
So what say you all?
在接下来的两周里 有谁准备好和我
Who's ready to put down the booze with me
一起远离酒精了
for the next two weeks?!
算你们狠
Fine.
祝你们都得艾滋病
Hope you all get AIDS.
谢谢
Thanks.
嗨 妞儿
Hi, girl.
-来取支票了 -对
- Here for your check? - Yeah.
-嗨 利亚姆 -谢了 吉塞拉
- Hi,Liam. - Thanks, Gisela.
菲奥娜 我找不到它 你干的什么活
Fiona... I can't find it. What job did you do?
上周的车展
Auto show last week.
-我靠 -咋了
- Ah,shit. - What?
麦考密克会展中心的那帮混♥蛋♥考勤卡交晚了
Jackasses at McCormick Place handed in the time cards late.
支票不到下周五来不了
Checks won't be in till next Friday.
-你是说真的吗 -抱歉我无能为力
- Are you serious? - Sorry about that.
我能去取吗
Can I go pick it up?
发薪处从不提前放款
Payroll doesn't release funds early.
我撑不到下周
I won't make it till next week.
这周末球棍冰鞋运动吧
Sticks and Skates Sports Bar
可能需要人
may need someone for this weekend.
他们还让人穿那些制♥服♥吗
They still make you wear those uniforms?
是啊
Yeah.
还不如在那搭个镜舞台
Might as well put a mirrored stage
让脱衣舞娘跳钢管舞呢
and a stripper pole in that place.
我接下来一个月 每个周六
I'm teaching a free PowerPoint class
都去无偿教PowerPoint软件使用
for the next four Saturdays.
等到你学会了 就能让你坐办公室
Could get you an office job once you're certified.
起薪是每小时二十美金
Starting pay is $20 an hour.
希拉 凯伦已经去上学了吗
Hey, Sheila, Karen already leave for school?
没有 你见过弗兰克吗
No. Have you seen Frank?
怎么 他没在这儿吗
What, he hasn't been here?
最近几天没有 我很担心他
Not in a few days. I'm rather worried about him.
我确信他就是喝多了
I'm sure he's just on a bender.
剧集 | 无耻家庭 | 导航列表