The sun's just a burning ball of fire
它随后都可能从天上掉下来
that could plunge from the sky at any time.
我想我们就让他参加婚礼吧
I think we should just let him come to the wedding.
没门 我不要那个疯子出现在我婚礼上
No way. I'm not having that nutcase at my wedding.
想象一下仪式会怎样 "维罗妮卡--
Can you imagine the service? "Do you Veronica--
狗♥娘♥养♥的 费歇尔
"Fucking bitch!-- Fisher
你愿意嫁给
"Take this man--
狗♥杂♥种♥ 凯文·博尔吗"
"Fuck stick!-- Kevin Ball...?"
没戏 即使要我亲自揪着他脑袋送他回去
Uh-uh, no, I'm taking him back to prison where he belongs
我也要把他送回他该呆的监狱去
if I gotta drag his ass back there myself.
他一停药 这种事就时有发生
Always happens when he's off his meds.
把你的婚纱给我 我去熨平它
Right. Give me your dress so I can steam it.
在门后面
Behind the door.
没有
No.
是卫生间的门
Bathroom door.
很漂亮的婚纱啊 罗妮
It's a real pretty dress, Roni.
这种塔夫绸一定很好烧
It'll burn nicely with all this taffeta.
我的天啊
Oh, Jesus.
你要把我送回监狱 这衣服就烧掉
You send me back to jail, this dress goes up!
这栋房♥子也烧掉 我们都烧掉
This house goes up! We all go up!
马蒂 马蒂 开门
Marty? Marty, open the door.
你♥他♥妈♥的给我开门
Open the goddamn door!
没有我 你甭想结婚
You're not getting married without me.
你妹的
Cock fuck!
他什么都没做
He's not doing anything.
他坐在那儿 点着打火机
He's sitting in there lighting a lighter.
哦 天啊 他要把房♥子烧光
Oh, my God, he's gonna burn the house down.
他在爷爷的葬礼上就这么干的
This is what he did at Granddaddy's funeral.
毁了一半的收♥容♥所♥
Gutted out half the hospice.
也许我们该报♥警♥
Maybe we should call the cops.
凯文是对的 如果房♥子烧起来
Kev's right. The house goes up
我们就没办法把他弄出来了
we're not gonna be able to get him out of there.
你想让我报♥警♥抓我亲哥哥吗
You want me to call cops on my own brother?
一直都是这样
It's always been like this.
谁也别想成为关注的焦点
Nobody else could ever be the center of attention.
所有事都要绕着他转
It's always got to be about him.
你应该进精神病院去
You should be in a nuthouse!
出什么事
What's going on?
维罗妮卡的哥哥把自己锁在卫生间里
Veronica's brother locked himself in the bathroom.
-他威胁要烧了房♥子 -帅呆了
- He's threatening to burn the place down. - Cool!
他说他不只要点着裙子
He saying that he's gonna light both the dress
还要烧了这操蛋的房♥子
and the shit-sack house on fire.
什么是操蛋
What's a shit-sack?
我想要的不过就是有自己的家
All I wanted was to own my own home
也许置备一些厨房♥小家电
and maybe some small kitchen appliances
为你 为我 为我们的家
for your, for me, for our home...
也许以后还能要孩子
Maybe some kids someday.
我以为你不想要孩子
I thought you didn't want to have any kids.
何出此言
Based on what?
你一直在说 自己有多讨厌小孩
You saying how much you hate 'em.
是的 那是别人的孩子
Yeah, other people's.
我不会嫌弃小凯文在周围玩耍
But I might not mind having a baby Kev runnin' round.
小小的"明日人儿"
A little "tomorrow person"?
什么
What?
我就是这么叫混血婴儿的
That's what I call little mixed-race babies:
明日人儿
Tomorrow people.
明日的小人
Little people of tomorrow.
我们该怎么办
What are we gonna do?
也许我们该取消婚礼
Maybe we should just call it off.
不行 门儿都没有
No, not a chance.
亲爱的 这是我们自己的大喜之日
Baby, listen, this our time.
我们要假结婚 没人能搅了我们的好事
We're gonna get fake married, and nothing's gonna stop us.
明日人儿
Tomorrow people?
明日人儿
Tomorrow people.
今天的留校自习你能帮我签到吗
Hey, can you sign in for me at detention today?
宾德夫人不会发现的 她都快瞎了
Mrs. Pinder won't notice. She's almost blind.
你要逃课
You ditchin'?
凯希安排了些计划
Kash has something planned.
我以为是昨晚的
I thought that was last night.
本应该是的
Was supposed to be,
但他带我去了他家
but he took me to his place,
那里有点吓到我了
and it sort of freaked me out.
我的意思是 我知道他有老婆
I mean, I always knew he had a wife
有他的生活 但看到他的家
and a life and everything, but seeing it and...
闻到
and smelling it...
我是说 他的生活真的有股味儿
I mean, his life actually has an odor.
这是在干嘛
What was that for?
我只是想吻我的男友
I just felt like kissing my boyfriend.
祝你干凯希干得愉快
Have fun fucking Kash.
还记得我们小时候吗
Remember when we were little,
无论我走到哪儿 你都跟在我屁♥股♥后面
and you'd always tag along with me, wherever I went?
我一直照看着你 对吗 马蒂
I always looked after you, didn't I, Marty?
你知道为什么吗
And do you know why?
我是照顾你的小妹妹
Because I'm your big little sister
我不想让你惹上麻烦 因为我爱你
and I didn't want you to get in trouble, because I love you.
所以我想让你回监狱去
And that's why I want you to go back to prison.
但你知道吗
But you know what?
我一直在想我婚礼的事 我想明白了
I've been thinking about my wedding, and you know something?
你是对的
You were right...
如果没有你这个小哥哥 我的大喜之日
'cause my wedding day wouldn't be my wedding day
就不是我的大喜之日
without my little big brother there.
事实上 我希望由你来将我交给新郎
In fact, I'd like you to be the one to give me away.
马蒂 你在吗
Marty?
真的吗
You mean it?
划叉发誓
Cross my heart.
抱一个 我的小坚果
Come here, you little nut.
你们这两个婊♥子♥ 你们竟然骗我
You bitches! You bitches lied to me!
我要把你们都给烧了 吃鸡♥巴♥的臭婊♥子♥
I'm gonna burn down your cocksucking, cockfucker...!
这干的是挺快的
Wow. That shit does dry fast.
利普 我的种 我的大儿子
Lip, my boy. My oldest boy.
我来接凯伦的
Yeah. Here to pick up Karen.
干嘛穿这件背心
What's with the vest?
希拉给我做的
Sheils made it.
看看你啊 真美啊
Look at you. You look beautiful.
谢谢
Thanks.
-你好 利普 -你好
- Hi, Lip. - Hi.
我的头看起来是不是变大了
Hi. Does my head look bigger?
老爹 我觉得它不能再大了
Um... I don't think it can get any bigger, Dad.
我得时刻注意它
I have to keep an eye on it.
还得提防失忆和呕吐
Watch for memory loss and vomit.
是说比平常还频繁
More so than usual?
我告诉你
Know what?
-我有了第二次生命 -是吗
- I have a second chance at life. - Mm-hmm.
我可不能让我周围有任何负能量存在
I'm not gonna surround myself with negative energy.
那你去参加婚礼 做你最擅长的事
How about you just show up at this wedding,
喝免费的酒 装作开心 这样如何
do what you do best: drink free booze and look happy?
和你心意吧
Yes?
弗兰克 我准备好了
All right, Frank, I am ready.
老妈 你也要去吗
You're coming, Mom?
是啊 我也去
Yes, I'm coming.
弗兰克在做口型 她哪儿都不会去的
钱包 礼物 手套 都齐了
I've got my purse and my gift and my gloves
还有我的选择性血清素再摄取抑制剂
and my selective serotonin re-uptake inhibitor
和单胺氧化酶抑制剂
and my monoamine oxidase inhibitor.
我还带了我的抗焦虑迪斯科饼干
I have my anti-anxiety disco biscuits.
我准备好了
And I am ready to go.
我各种准备好了
I am really ready.
老妈 我还是给你带回来一块蛋糕吧
I'll just get you a piece of cake, Mom.
这样做 真是
That would just be...
太好了 宝贝
...wonderful, sweetheart.
我只是觉得我还有好多事没做呢
There's just so much I've gotta get done here.
剧集 | 无耻家庭 | 导航列表