慢慢来
Come with me, Frank.
跟我来 弗兰克
Oh, hold on, Sheila, Sheila...
等等 希拉 希拉
Come on! Hang on. Shit! Ow.
别这样 等一下 该死
Oh, you're all right. Sheila, I can't see.
你没事吧 希拉 我看不见
Swing around, my man.
转过身来 小家伙
If I'm going to embarrass myself,
如果我要让自己出丑的话
I might as well do it right.
那不如这样好好做
Wow, you just have the...
你还有这些...
Tight. That's tight.
紧 好紧
That is... that's very, very tight.
那...真的真的好紧
I'm surprised...
我很惊讶...
Tribune said Sagittarius was in for a quiet week.
论坛上说射手座本周风平浪静
Yeah, but how does this...
好吧 但这个又怎样...
Ah! Too tight, too tight. Listen, um...
太紧了 太紧了 听着
I've changed my mind.
我改变主意了
Listen, seriously, I I I don't think...
听着 说真的 我不觉得...
It's just...
只是...
That's a... what's in there? That's a big box.
那是...里面有什么 好大的盒子
Oh. That's your... fun box?
那是你的...情趣盒吗
What's in there?
里面有什么
You got...
你有...
Oh, those are... those are pretty sexy.
那些...那些挺性感的
What else is in there?
里面还有什么
Whew. I...
我...
I'm... I'm having a bit of a panic attack here.
我...我现在有点惊吓过度
I... I...
我...我...
No, honest, I'm struggling to breathe.
不 说真的 我有点喘不过气
Frank.
弗兰克
The more you beg, the more you're in for.
你越是求饶 遭受的苦就越多
Now relax.
放松
I'm I'm... I'm relaxed.
我 我...我很放松
I'm enjoying this.
我很享受这一切
I'm fine.
我很好
Let's have a, um, a safety word.
那咱们弄个安全暗号吧
You always do that. Shouldn't we have a safety word?
你应该很熟悉吧 弄个安全暗号比较好
Sure, all right. Let's have a safety word.
当然 好的 那咱们就弄个安全暗号
Uh, "Stop." When I say stop, that'll be our...
"停" 当我说停的时候 那就是咱们...
That'll do.
没问题
Okay.
好的
Oh... Look.
看呀
He's smiling for me.
他在朝我微笑呢
How about that? I... okay.
那个怎样 我...好吧
And when he smiles, we all smile.
他喜笑颜开 我们就都喜笑颜开
Yeah.
是啊
I was panicking, I'm not going to lie to you.
我很惶恐 我也不打算骗你
Just, uh, got a little...
就是 有一点...
Mm mm, stop.
停
Stop...!
停
And that is some slow roasted Bavarian pork chop,
这是慢烤的巴伐利亚猪排
with bacon braised cabbage,
和培根烩甘蓝
some warm Bavarian potato salad,
一些温热的巴伐利亚土豆沙拉
apple salsa fresca,
苹果沙沙酱
and then, um... just two Tylenol.
还有...就是两片止痛药
deciphering the human genetic code,
破译人类遗传基因密码 ...
but he's also one of the most controversial
但他同样也是最具争议的人物之一
iconoclast with a brilliant mind and an outsized ego
智力超群 自命不凡 勇敢叛逆
who has flaunted the conventional wisdom,
挥舞着传统智慧的大旗
and tweaked the staid scientific establishment at every turn.
向现存的科学研究成果发起挑战
It's not me.
不是我的
I don't have the phone.
我没有手机
Nope.
也不是我
He's an adrenaline junky whose willingness to take big risks
他是个精力过剩的瘾君子 其勇于冒险的精神
has led to bold scientific breakthroughs.
也使他在科学上实现了重大突破
Hello?
喂
Hey. I'm out back.
是我 我在后门处
Where would you rank yourself in terms of scientific accomplishment?
在科学成就方面 你觉得自己该坐第几把交椅
Well, in the field of genomics,
在基因研究领域
I think the record is pretty clear cut:
我觉得记录已经很清楚
the first genome in history, uh,
历史上第一个基因组
the first draft of the human genome...
人类遗传基因的第一份研究草案
You stole a floral delivery van?
你偷了送花的货车吗
A peace offering.
谢罪的礼物
A what?
什么
A gift.
礼物
What am I supposed to do with all those roses?
我要怎么处理这些玫瑰呢
No, the... the van.
不 是这辆货车
You absolutely need something to haul the kids around in.
好歹可以为孩子们腾出点地方
I'm sorry, Fiona.
对不起 菲奥娜
I shouldn't have kidnapped your dad.
我不该绑架你爸爸
It was wrong.
我错了
Tri zone air conditioning.
一拖三空调
Power window and door locks.
电动车窗和门锁
Alloy wheels...
合金轮胎
Here's $80.
80块拿好
What for? The washer.
干嘛给我 洗衣机的钱
I don't have enough to pay you back for all of it right now.
我暂时没有足够的钱一次还清
No, the washer was a gift.
不 洗衣机是送你的礼物
No, I'll get you the rest as soon as I can.
不 剩下的钱我会尽快还给你
I don't want your money.
我不想要你的钱
We don't need your charity.
我们不需要你的施舍
It was a mistake.
我错了
I thought I was doing you a favor, with your dad.
我以为我是帮你处理你爸爸这个麻烦
Go away, Steve.
走开 史蒂夫
I think the teams that we have,
我觉得我们现有的团队
and what we've accomplished
和我们所取得的成绩
are certainly amongst the biggest discoveries in modern science.
可以算得上是现代科学领域中最惊人的成就
What did I miss?
我错过什么了
If you have some stereotype of a scientist in your mind,
如果你认为科学家都是恪守死板的
Craig Venter probably doesn't fit it.
克雷格·文特可能是个例外
He scuba dived with sharks to gather microbes...
为了收集微生物 他潜入深海与鲨鱼共舞
Morning.
早上好
剧集 | 无耻家庭 | 导航列表