You seen Kev?
他去打篮球了
He went to play basketball.
给你做点早餐怎么样
How about some breakfast?
我做的法式土司超好吃
I make a mean French toast.
得了
Come on.
别刷了
Put the Brillo down.
坐下
Sit.
我还是孩子的时候 我和弟弟过生日的时候
When I was a kid, my mother would make me and my brother
我妈妈肯给我们做任何我们想要的饭菜
anything we wanted for dinner on our birthday.
我总是要法式土司
I always asked for French toast.
我们要吃法式土司
We're having French toast.
酷
Cool.
我去冲个澡
I'm gonna go take a quick shower.
马上下来
I'll be right back.
我能求你们一件事吗
Could I ask a favor, please?
当然 亲爱的
Sure, sweetie.
如果我要在这多待一阵子
If I'm going to be staying here for a while,
我儿子乔纳能来这吗
would it be all right if my son Jonah came to visit?
在我们恢复
It is absolutely critical
到原来的状况时 很关键的是
that as we move to get recovery back on track,
我们向美国人♥民♥保证
that we commit to the American people
我们愿意走可持续发展之路...
that we're willing to get on a path to sustainability...
锯断脚镯 别锯到骨头
Just bracelet. No bone.
现在 再次声明 我们打算在开始阶段...
Now, again, we propose to do that beginning...
很抱歉 我一直没能出现 我得...
I'm so sorry I've been MIA. I just had to...
我都没注意到你不在 来吧
I didn't even notice. Come on.
蒂姆·盖纳在说我们国家一切都好
Tim Geithner's telling us how everything's okay.
弗兰克
Frank.
边去
Fuck off.
坎迪丝·利士曼
你喝醉了吗
Are you drunk?
是啊
That I am.
剧集 | 无耻家庭 | 导航列表