We're looking for
我们在寻找一个
a missing two year old boy Casey Casden.
两岁的失踪男童 凯西·卡斯顿
He was last seen wearing a Superman costume.
他失踪前身着超人装
If you have any information, call 911.
如果你有任何线索 请打911联系我们
Lip, we need a plan to get that boy back to his family
利普 我们得想办法把那孩子送回去
or Family Services is gonna have a field day.
不然家庭服务中心的人又有事做了
Family Services?
家庭服务中心怎么了
If they find out Frank's moved,
如果他们发现弗兰克也抛家了
they'll take the kids.
他们会带走所有的孩子
Split 'em up.
送到不同的家庭
Remember what happened last time?
还记得上次的情况吗
Shit. Exactly.
妈的 没错
that's outside of the Kash and Grab?
凯格杂货店外面那个公用电话吗
Yeah. All right, I want you to get on your bike,
知道 好 你骑车过去
go to the pay phone, call the police,
用那个电话打给警察
tell them that you saw a little boy
告诉他们你2:45的时候
walking down Southport Avenue at 2:45, okay?
在绍斯波特大街看到一个男童 明白了吗
Why should I?
为什么要我去
Want to be in a children's home until you're 18?
不然你想在收容所呆到18岁吗
Group home on Union has a climbing wall.
还不错啊 那里还有攀岩墙呢
Carl...
卡尔
I don't have a bike.
我没车啊
Wire cutter's in the junk drawer.
抽屉里有钢丝钳
What...?
搞什么
Steve, Fiona, you guys have to get Debs
史蒂夫 菲奥娜 你俩去劝黛比
to take that kid back.
让她把那个孩子带回去
I don't know that I can make that happen.
我可不敢保证
Fiona, you have to, or else we're all fucked.
一定要说服她 不然我们都完蛋
Okay.
好吧
Why do I have to do it?
为什么要让我送他回去
Because we've already told the police we don't know anything about it.
因为我们已经告诉警察我们不知情了
I'm not a good liar.
我不擅长撒谎
You can do this.
你可以的
I'm not! You always say so!
我撒谎的功夫不好 你自己也说过
Oh, hey, you know what, Debs? It's been hours,
黛比 那个孩子已经失踪很久了
and Casey's parents are probably really worried about him.
他的父母一定着急死了
You remember that pie you wanted to make?
你不是想做派吗
Let's do that tonight.
我们今晚就做
What do I have to do?
我该怎么做
I saw a little boy walking down Southport Avenue
我在绍斯波特大街看见一个男孩
at, like, 2:45.
大约2:45的时候
2:45? Yeah, 2:45!
2:45吗 没错
Asshole.
白痴
Got a sighting.
有线索了
Kid saw the boy walking down Southport.
有人在绍斯波特大街看到男童
I was walking up Southport Avenue
我当时在绍斯波特大街散步
when I saw little Casey.
恰巧看见了凯西
Nah you didn't know his name.
不行 你不知道他的名字
A little boy.
一个小男孩
Yeah. All alone.
没错 他独自一人
All alone...
独自一人
and crying.
边走边哭
I asked her where her mom went.
我问她她的妈妈去哪了
Not her.
是他
Oh, um, I asked him
噢 对 我问他
where his mom was.
他妈妈在哪
And she didn't know.
她说不知道
He seemed upset, so I gave him some chocolate.
他看起来很伤心 所以我给他巧克力吃
Good, Debs. You're doing great.
很好 黛比 你做得很好
All right, Veronica, I want you to go to the cleaners,
维罗妮卡 你去干洗店
ask Mrs. Bergdoll to use the phone in the back.
求伯格多尔夫人让你用一下里屋的电话
That woman's a cold bitch. I've got something for that, okay?
那个贱女人不会借的 别担心
Don't worry about it.
我自有办法
Hey, Mrs. B.
你好 伯格夫人
Can I use your phone really quick?
我能用一下你的电话吗
I got some green bud for your glaucoma.
我带了些大麻 可以治疗你的青光眼
I saw a little boy with a Superman
我在格兰德大街
suit walking down Grand Avenue.
看到一个穿着超人装的男童
What time was that?
什么时候看到的
About 15 minutes ago.
大约十五分钟前
And I thought, maybe this is the little boy
我想他可能就是
everyone's been talking about.
你们在找的那个男童
I'm sorry
不好意思
a Spider Man suit?
他穿的是蜘蛛侠装吗
I didn't say Spider Man; I said Superman.
我没说蜘蛛侠装 我说的是超人装
He had a cape and he was walking with a little girl.
有斗篷的 他和一个小女孩在一起
Can you describe the Asshole.
能描述一下 混蛋
So I went to the phone outside Connie's Pizza
我想用康妮披萨店外的电话
and called the police.
打给警察局
But I couldn't use the phone, because it was broken.
但是不行 电话坏了
And did you try to call anyone else?
你有试过找其他人帮忙吗
Yes, I did.
有啊
Oh. Right.
噢 对
I was standing on the street,
我站在大街上
and I asked people who were passing
请求路人
if I could use their phone.
能不能借用一下他们的手机
I said it was an emergency, but no one listened.
我说是紧急事件 但没人理我
I don't know if it was because I was young or...
不知道是因为我小还是
Poor!
因为我没钱
Okay, let's see...
好吧 外面呢
Frank?!
弗兰克
Oh... what am I gonna do?
我该怎么办
Stop?
停下来如何
Hi, Frank.
嗨 弗兰克
Shit!
我靠
Sorry! Karen!
不好意思 凯伦
I thought you were gone.
我以为你出去了
Frank?
弗兰克
Pass me a towel?
能把浴巾递给我吗
You got it all wet.
你扔水里了
A hand towel is fine.
毛巾给我也行
And don't throw it, please.
能别再扔了吗
Casey!
凯西
Kev, what time you going to work today?
凯文 你今天几点上班
Uh, I go in at 6:00. You're going in early.
六点吧 你得去早点
You should go in, tell them you saw
你进去后告诉他们
a little boy in a Superman costume
你看见一个穿着超人装的小男孩
walking down Grand Avenue.
走在格兰德大街上
What are you doing here? You're not on till 6:00.
你来干嘛 不是六点的班吗
But I'm here now; what's the harm?
早一点而已嘛 有什么的
Gary! How you doin', man?
加里 你好吗
Another Old Style? Yep.
再来一杯老牌啤酒吗 好
Gosh, you know what?
老天啊 你猜怎么着
I am feeling nostaglic today.
我今天有点小怀旧啊
Did you hear what I said?
你听清我说什么了吗
Said I was feeling nostalgic.
我说我有点小怀旧啊
What's nostalgic?
怀旧个毛啊
Well, I'm glad you asked.
问得好啊
I was walking to work, and I saw this cute little kid
我在上班的路上 看到了一个小正太
wearing a Superman costume.
把内裤穿在外面装超人
You know, with the cape and everything?
还披了个红斗篷 装备齐全啊
Takes you back. He was a cute kid.
很吸引眼球啊 超级小正太啊
Yeah, Superman costume.
穿着超人装啊
Cute little kid.
华丽丽的小正太啊
A little kid in a Superman costume?
小屁孩穿着超人装吗
Superman costume. Sandy hair.
超人小服装 黄棕色小头发
That's the little boy that's missing.
那不是失踪的小屁孩吗
Where did you see him?
你在哪儿看见他的
On Grand. I just passed him, like, five minutes ago.
格兰德大街 五分钟前我刚从他身边走过
Well, we have to call that in, Kev.
我们得赶紧报警啊
剧集 | 无耻家庭 | 导航列表