What's up?
你收到我的短♥信♥了吗
Did you get my messages
关于托尼的
about Tony?
我找了你好几个小时
Been trying you for hours.
我忙疯了
Oh, work was crazy.
我很担心你
I'm worried.
他不会对我做什么的
Oh, he's not gonna do anything to me.
我觉得他有点儿怀疑了
Well, I-I think he suspects something.
他只是吃醋而已
No, he's just jealous.
我会小心的
I'm careful.
我保证 好吗
Promise. Okay?
好嘞 大家在干嘛呢
All right. What do we got going on here?
卡尔在做阴囊形状的小蛋糕
Well, if you're Carl, then you're making scrotum cupcakes.
很有才啊
Very nice.
他已经把车牌换了吗
He already changed the plates?
你完蛋了 混球
You're going down, fucker.
史蒂夫把车送给你了吗
Steve give you the car?
不 我买♥♥下来了
No, I bought it.
欠下了74920块
Had $74,920 lying around.
这钱花得值
Ah, money well spent.
你在哪
Where are you?
昨天的事对不起 好吗
I'm, uh, sorry about yesterday, all right?
好了 回头打给我
All right, call me back.
别生气了
Don't be mad.
是凯伦吗
Karen?
是的
Yeah.
为什么我们从来没见过弗兰克的兄弟啊
So why is it we've never met any of Frank's brothers?
因为我们家人之间亲情冷淡如陌客
Family reunions are for families.
第一扇门后出现的会不会就是
And will the guy behind door number one be
伊恩·加拉格的亲生父亲呢
Ian Gallagher's ticket out?
闭嘴
Shut up.
什么事
Yeah?
-我靠不是吧 -老天爷
- Holy shit. - Oh, my God.
你们想干啥
What do you want?
不好意思
Um, I'm sorry.
我叫菲利普
Uh, my name is Phillip.
这是我弟弟伊恩
This is my brother Ian.
然后呢
Yeah, so?
我们是弗兰克·加拉格的儿子
Well, we're, uh, we're Frank Gallagher's sons.
-你们 -我们在想 也许我们能
- You...! - And we were wondering maybe if we could
跟你说两句
talk to you for a...
婊♥子♥养♥的♥
Son of a bi...!
真是"开门红"啊
Off to a good start.
我没想到他跟老爸一个屌♥样 你呢
I didn't know Dad was a twin, did you?
同样意外
No.
嘿 你想干什么
Hey! What are you doing?
我们至少要和他说上两句
Well, we should at least talk to him.
他当我们的面把门摔上了
He just slammed the door in our faces.
也许我们吓到他了
Yeah, we probably scared him.
我不希望这个混♥蛋♥是我父亲 好吗
I-I don't want that dick being my father, all right?
我们都来了 我们应该多了解他一点
We're here. We should find out more about him.
我有把猎枪
I have a shotgun!
别逼我用它
And I'm not afraid to use it!
高兴了吧
Happy?
-是的 -好的
- Yeah. - Okay.
加油
Come on.
你们从哪搞来的游戏机
Where'd you guys get the Xbox?
我借给他们的
I let them borrow mine.
你做手工活做的挺开心的嘛
You're getting into this Classroom Moms thing.
-这对小黛很重要 对吧 -是的
- Well, it's important to Debs, right? - Yep.
我去吧
I'll get it.
别走开啊 我正打你打得爽呢
Don't run away just because I'm kicking your ass.
-我是茉莉 -我听说过你
- I'm Jasmine. I've heard of you.
我是史蒂夫
I'm Steve.
小黛 把东西收拾一下
Uh, Debs, clean this stuff up.
不用 别麻烦了
Oh, no, no, don't worry.
我的熨衣板从上周就送出去修了
My ironing board is still out from last weekend.
见过我男友史蒂夫了吧
Uh, you met my boyfriend Steve?
是啊 他很帅啊
I did. He's cute.
嘴真甜 奖你杯咖啡
For that, you get a cup of coffee.
对不起 没打招呼就来了
Uh, sorry for coming over unannounced.
没关系
It's okay.
我刚去过我妹妹家
I was just at my sister's house.
从她的衣橱里扫了很多货
She let me raid her closet.
看看我淘来了多少好东西
Guess what doesn't fit her anymore.
这么多啊
All that?
她又怀孕了
She's pregnant again.
我想我们可以来试试
So I thought maybe that we could
有没有我们能穿的
try this stuff on and see what fits us.
当然
Sure.
我们去楼上弄吧
Uh, we're gonna be upstairs.
没关系 反正你男朋友也马上要出去工作了
It's all right. Your boyfriend's got to go to work soon anyway.
-小心一点 -我会的 谢谢
- Be careful today. - I will. Thanks.
很高兴见到你 茉莉
Nice to meet you, Jasmine.
今晚能在派对上看到你吗
Yeah. Will I see you at the party tonight?
我肯定会去的
I wouldn't miss it.
别这么着急 老兄
Not so fast, buster.
小黛 我包里有给你买♥♥的新iPad
Hey, Debs. I got your new iPad in my bag.
你告诉她了吗 吉米
Did you tell her, Jimmy?
关于你的家庭
Family?
从医学院辍学 还有你的假名字
Dropped out of med school? Different name?
我还没找到合适的机会 好吗
Yeah, I just haven't found the right time yet. Okay?
一个孩子能保密这么长时间太不正常了
It's unnatural for a kid to hold a secret for so long.
我要崩溃了
I'm gonna crack.
好吧好吧 今晚就说
Okay, okay, tonight.
人家催我了 我得走了
That's my ride. I got to go.
拉钩
Pinkie swear?
好的
Yes.
-拉呀 -拉钩
- Do it. - Pinkie swear.
别着急 我来了
Hold your horses. I'm coming.
我第一天来上班
First day on the job.
是吗
Oh, yeah?
我能不能搞个带劲的东西玩玩
Suppose I could use a power tool?
慢慢来 朋友
Whoa, baby steps, my friend.
差不多再等上一个月吧
Probably in about a month.
当前经济下 居然还能让我找到工作
Surprised to find an opening in this economy.
有人被炒鱿鱼了吗
Somebody get fired?
本来是洛伦佐的岗位
Lorenzo worked at that station.
现在他拿着工伤补贴离职了
He's out on worker's comp.
一个人的不幸成为另一个人的机会
One man's misfortune is another man's opportunity.
那个
What, um,
他发生什么事了
what happened to him?
肺气肿
Emphysema.
洛伦佐怎么会得这种病的
And how did Lorenzo get the big E?
吸入过多化学气体
Inhaling chemical fumes.
就这样吗
That's all it took?
你最好识相点带上面具
Oh, you'd be smart to wear a mask.
准确来说 是什么气体啊
What fumes, exactly?
我好远离它们
You know, so I can stay clear.
涂料稀释剂 甲醛 清洁剂 着色剂
Paint thinner, formaldehyde, cleaners, stainer.
多着呢
You name it.
头一天还干得好好的 第二天就卷铺盖走人了
I mean, he was here one day, gone the next.
这么快啊
That fast, huh?
他把生命中宝贵的七年献给公♥司♥
A man dedicates seven years of his life to a company,
得到的却是如此回报
and that's the thanks he gets.
一个肿大的肺
A bum lung.
七年吗
Seven years?!
你不是说他头一天还好好的 第二天就走了吗
You said he was here one day, gone the next.
是这样啊
He was.
那是在他工作了七年之后
After having the job for seven years.
他是我最好的同事
剧集 | 无耻家庭 | 导航列表