我该怎样才能带她去看
How am I gonna show her the...
大峡谷啊
Grand Canyon?
生活在我身边悄悄地发生变化
Life is going on all around me,
我却错过了一切
and I'm missing out.
为什么我这么可悲啊
Why am I so pathetic?
你总会有一天走出那些个大门
You are going to get through those doors any day now,
而且是毫不犹豫地
and never look back.
弗兰克
Frank.
弗兰克
Frank.
谢谢做我的指路明灯
Thank you for being my light.
我的弗兰克
My Frank.
我的指路明灯
My light.
摩根 我是 我是利普
Um... listen, Morgan, it's-it's Lip.
我们得谈谈了
Uh... we got to talk.
我有些坏消息要告诉你
I-I got some bad news
是关于你高考成绩的
regarding your S.A.T. Scores.
他们要取消你的成绩
They're invalidating your score.
见面的时候再和你细说啊
I'll go into more detail when I speak with you.
给你留这条信息 我很抱歉
Sorry to leave this on your phone.
好吧
All right. Um... okay.
打给我
Hit me back.
我不需要你的帮忙
Yeah, I didn't need your help.
不 你看起来确实需要
No, it looked like you did.
你沮丧是因为我确实帮了大忙
You're upset that I actually did help.
你害怕要是我总在关键时刻出现
You're afraid that if I keep on showing up
帮了大忙 你会喜欢上这一点
and actually helping, that you'll like it.
然后这种喜欢就会变成
And liking it will lead
一种依赖 依赖成瘾之后
to relying on it, and by relying on it,
你就不是原来的自己 你会变成
you'll be less of the you, you've made yourself into--
你我都喜欢的超赞自我
a kick-ass you that you like and I like, too.
但是你又害怕一旦你试着依赖我
But you're afraid that if you learn to rely on me,
当你真的需要我出现的时候 我不在了
then one day, when you really need me to show up, I won't.
那时你就会对你自己感到愤怒
And then you'll be angry at yourself
恨自己轻易相信电影里的场景会在现实中出现
for believing in something you've only seen in the movies,
相信了那些我一直想向你证明的事情是真的
something that I'm determined to prove to you actually exists.
为什么每次我想亲热的时候
How come every time I want to fool around,
你就不能闭上你的臭嘴呢
you can't shut up?
我是来找利普的
I'm here for Lip
给他替我考高考的佣金
to pay him the balance for the S.A.T. Test?
泰尔
Tire.
利普 好哥们儿
Lip, my man.
臭狗屎 他们取消了我的成绩
They invalidated my score! Shit!
我本来想打给你的
I was gonna call you.
这次考试 我才得了 六分
I'm gonna get, like, a six on this test!
哪有 你拼对了你的名字
You get at least a couple hundred
他们都会多给你100分的
for spelling your name correctly.
-臭狗屎 -等一等 等一等
- Shit! - Wait! Wait! Wait!
我能补偿你 好吧
I can fix this, all right?
我不能在大学里打球了
I won't be able to play ball in college!
操 你就直接去打职业赛呗
Fuck, you'll go straight to the pros!
求你别
Please...
你说如果我把你大头朝下扔下去你还有救吗
You think you'll live if I drop you on your head?
指定挂了
I don't.
利普
Lip!
搞什么
Shit!
操
Shit!
把他拉回来
Get him back inside!
滚一边儿去 要不然我连你一块儿扔下去
Back off, or I'll throw you out, too.
放开我老哥
Let him go!
把我哥拉回来
Get my brother back in the house,
要不然这小孩的球棒可是不长眼的
or the kid swings the bat.
-好吧好吧 -赶紧的
- Okay, okay. - Now!
别冲动啊 我把他拉回来
Keep your shit straight; I'll pull him in.
立刻 马上
Hey, now! Come on!
这里他妈的发生了什么
What the hell is going on?
卡尔搞定了
Carl's got it covered.
我只是在开玩笑
I was just joking.
行了吧
Okay?
我可以走了吧
Okay?
你跟黑人干过吗
Did you ever do it with a black guy?
强♥奸♥算吗
Does rape count?
我被无罪释放了
I was acquitted.
剧集 | 无耻家庭 | 导航列表