Everything's gotta be quid pro fucking quo.
快去 快去
Go, distract, distract.
你今天又让什么东西被偷了
So, what have you allowed to be stolen today?
你能不能乐观一点
Can we try some optimism?
小孩和总统才会乐观
Optimism is for children and presidents,
在一个有三千万失业人口的国家
not for mini-mart owners
开个小超♥市♥过活 我可乐观不起来
in a land of 30 million jobless.
你刚刚去什么鬼地方了
Where the hell were you?
你看他干嘛
Uh... Why are you looking at him?
你要把这些东西拿到哪儿去
Where are you going with all that stuff?
哪儿也不去 我...
Nowhere, I...
谁干的 又是米尔科维奇家的小鬼吗
Who? Is it the Milkovich kid again?
我受够了
That's it.
我们关门了
We're closed.
跟我来
Follow me.
你能代表我们家去开家长会
I cannot thank you enough for representing
我真是感激不尽啊
our family tonight at Parents Night.
凯伦一定会高兴死了
Karen is going to be so happy.
你要问许多许多问题
And make sure you ask lots of questions
并回来跟我汇报
and then report back to me.
我想知道细节 许多细节 好吗
I need details, lots of details. Okay?
细节 细节 好的 许多细节
Details, details, yeah, yeah, lots of details.
本来想继续跪在这
I'd stay down here
让你享受享受我的双唇
and entertain you with my lips.
不过好像有点晚了
But it's getting kind of late.
不 家长会什么的从来不准点开始
No, those, those things never start on time.
-你确信吗 -万分确信
- You sure? - Yeah, pretty sure.
不会准点的 我们还有时间
They never-- we've got time.
肯定吗
Positive?
-我们有时间 有时间 -好吧
- We've got time, we've got time. - Okay.
过来
Come here.
你错了一道
Well, you missed one.
不 不可能
No, I didn't.
题目措辞比较模糊
The wording is ambiguous.
以后会有人写信跟你们反映这个问题的
You're gonna get mail on that.
我回去跟委员会商量一下
I'll take it up with the board.
2400分
2,400.
你知道这有多么少见吗
You know how rare that is, hmm?
在每年参加考试的一百五十万考生中
Out of a million and a half kids who take the test every year,
只有300人能得满分
only 300 get a perfect score.
你怎么抓到我的
How'd you catch me?
尽管你聪明过人
Huh, well, as smart as you are,
我们的工作人员中还有比你更聪明的
we got people working for us who are even smarter.
那现在怎么办呢
So what now?
想受惩罚还是想赎罪 你自己选
Well, punishment or redemption-- your choice.
什么样的惩罚
What's the punishment?
你是说 你干这种事之前
You mean, you entered into this
难道没考虑过被抓的后果吗
without researching the consequences of getting caught?
要坐牢吗
What, jail?
不 我们一般不把孩子们关进大牢
No, we're not usually in the business of sending kids to jail.
我们仅仅是为了让大学录取成绩真实有效
Our only mandate is to send universities valid scores,
我们会把通过非法手段取得的成绩作废
and we invalidate the ones that aren't legitimate.
我是芝加哥大学的
I'm at the University of Chicago.
回头去办公室找我
Come to my office.
另外 如果你胆敢
And don't you ever, ever
再给人当枪手
take a test for someone else again
我一定会找到你 把你揍个半死
or I will find you and I will beat you senseless.
你从哪学来的这一手
Where'd you learn how to do that?
认识你之前 我可经历了很多
I lived a lot of years before I met you.
过来
Come on.
现在握着它 像那么回事儿
Now hold it like you want to do something with it.
-把它给我 -什么
- Hand it here. - What?
左肩
Left shoulder.
右肩
Right shoulder.
左腿
Left leg.
右腿
Right leg.
腹部
Stomach.
颈部 面部
Neck... Face.
心脏
Heart.
预备役军官训练营学的
ROTC.
抱歉我来晚了
Hey, sorry I'm late.
没关系 我给你带了件衬衫
It's okay; I brought you a shirt.
-好的 -好的 现在听我说
- Okay. - Okay, now, listen up.
我们要齐心协力 让他们看到
We are going to stand united and show them
我们是一个兴旺的家庭
that we are a family that is thriving.
-明白吗 -是的
- You got it? - Yep.
-我们走吧 -好
- Let's go. - All right.
快点
Come on.
快点
Come on.
这就是家长吗
This is it?
这是他哥哥
This is his brother.
我是菲利普
Uh, Phillip.
很高兴再次见到您 先生
Very good to see you again, sir.
菲利普十七岁 我二十一
Uh, Phillip is 17, I'm 21, uh,
尽管我们可能不算我们弟弟的法定监护人
and while we may not be the legal guardians of our brother,
我们确实为他提供了...
we do supply him...
我告诉过你我想见的是家长
I told you I wanted to see a parent.
我们今天才打开信封
We just opened the letter today.
我上周就把信给卡尔了
I gave Carl the letter last week.
这么说 你是指望
So you're relying
一个九岁小孩来传递重要信件吗
on a nine-year-old to deliver important correspondence?
你们家看起来没有固定电♥话♥
You don't seem to have a home phone.
卡尔在家被他的兄弟姐♥妹♥们♥关怀备至
Carl is taken care of at home by loving siblings
这事没得商量
This is not up for negotiation.
你弟弟接近被开除的边缘
Your brother is on the verge of being expelled,
而且不幸的是 在他被撵出去前
and unfortunately, there are steps the state requires
有些官方程序要走
to be taken before he can be bounced,
和他的法定监护人见面就是下一步
and a meeting with his legal guardian is the next step.
求你了 你不能这么做
Please, you can't do this.
我是说 他爱上学
I mean, he loves school.
照我看他是为了祸害更多人
More potential victims here, I suppose.
不 他的朋友都在这儿
No, all his friends are here.
你能不这样吗 我是认真的
Can you stop it? I'm serious.
他需要更多的支持 我们知道的
He needs more structure, we know.
卡尔需要的是药物治疗
What Carl needs is medication,
前额叶切除术多用于治疗精神疾病
一次濒死体验 或是前额叶切除术
a near-death experience, or a lobotomy.
你应该非常为你的女儿骄傲
You should be very proud of your daughter.
她思维敏捷 镇定自如 积极活跃
She's prompt, poised, cheerful.
想象力丰富 词汇量庞大
Vivid imagination, expansive vocabulary.
凯伦前途无量
Karen has greatness in her future.
她从我这遗传的
She gets it from me.
这都是我
It's all the time
从小培养她的结果
I spent with her when she was a youngster.
闪视卡片[教学用具]啊什么的
Flash cards and the like.
打击 打击 无情地打击
Pounding, pounding, pounding relentlessly.
从不要低估闪视卡片的力量
Never underestimate the power of flash cards.
抱歉
I'm sorry.
我要给社会福利部门打个电♥话♥
I'm placing a call to social services.
我们不能放任一个家庭
A home without a legal guardian
没有法定监护人
is a home we cannot condone.
大家好啊
Hello all.
抱歉我迟到了
Uh, sorry I was late.
办公室里有事分不开身
I got held up at the office.
既然我和菲奥娜订婚了
So, now that Fiona and I are engaged,
我已经填了书面材料 这样一来
I've filed the paperwork so that we can become
我们就可以成为孩子们的法定监护人
the legal guardians of the children.
你们意识到卡尔的成绩单上有七个"U"了吗
Do you realize Carl's report card has seven U's?
"U"是指
Uh, U's?
指未达标
As in unsatisfactory.
但是别把U当成未达标
But don't think of U as in unsatisfactory.
剧集 | 无耻家庭 | 导航列表