I know you've been naughty.
别跟踪我了
Stop following me.
摄像机都准备好了
Got my camcorder right here.
我抓到你是早晚的事
Just a matter of time before I catch you.
滚吧你
Fuck off.
米奇怎么样
How's Mickey doing?
他们还把他关在县里的监狱病房♥里
They still have him at the jail ward over at county.
你去看过他吗
You been over to visit him?
没
Nah.
那些拉拉狱卒搜身时
Those dyke guards pat you down
像半吊子妇科医生一样
like amateur gynecologists.
凯希怎么样
How's Kash?
几个邻里监督的大妈去了趟商店
Couple of the Neighborhood Watch ladies came by the store,
想给他办游♥行♥致敬
offered to throw him a parade.
凯希最好全家搬回巴格达
Kash had better move his family back to Baghdad
米奇出来没他好果子吃
before Mickey gets out.
他来自埃文斯顿[美国城市]
He's from Evanston.
那还不够远
Won't be nearly far enough.
曼迪
Mandy...
利普
Lip.
这套装扮不错
It's a nice outfit.
什么风格 海盗姑婆风吗
What is that... uh, pirate wench?
你喜欢吗
You like?
你第三节啥课
What's your third period?
健康
Health.
咋了
Why?
我们得逃几节课
Think we need to miss some school.
拜
See you.
托尼
Tony?
有人买♥♥了哈里斯先生的房♥子吗
Somebody bought Mr. Harris' house?
窗上的钉板没了
Windows aren't boarded up anymore.
对 有人买♥♥了
Yeah. Somebody did.
谁
Who?
史蒂夫
Steve.
希望他能把味放掉
Hope he can get the smell out.
在我们发现前 哈里斯的尸体在厕所烂了好久
Harris was dead on the toilet a long time before we found him.
他说那话啥意思
What was that about?
来吧
Come on.
-你能行不 -靠
- You're good? - Shit!
当心 当心
Careful, careful, careful, careful.
-停 -我托着呢 我托着呢
- Stop it! Ow! - I got it. I got it.
咱姐妹有力量
Okay, girl power.
放下 放 放
And down, down, down, down, down, down, down.
不好意思
Oh. Oh. Oh, sorry.
沙发不错
Nice couch.
搞什么鬼 弗兰克
What the hell, Frank?
-史蒂夫需要安几把新锁 -你闯进来的
- Steve needs new locks. - You broke in?
和男朋友同居了啊
Living with the boyfriend.
-啥事 -她不肯签协议
- What? - She won't sign
除非你和孩子们不再
my settlement until you and the kids stop
-阻挠她带走利亚姆 -我们没阻挠她
- harassing her over Liam. - We're not harassing her.
孩子需要和妈妈在一起
The boy needs to be with his mother.
在她决定再次离开之前 他是和妈妈在一起
He is with his mother till she decides to take off again.
很显然你毫不在乎
You obviously don't care.
你已经搬进了这所爱巢
You've moved into this love nest.
我没有搬进来
I didn't move.
我会待在这里 直到你老婆滚蛋
I'm staying here until your wife fucks up.
你妈妈和我想对儿子利亚姆怎样
What your mother and I decide to do
是我们的事 菲奥娜
with our son Liam is our business, Fiona,
与你无关
not yours.
我要得到那笔钱
I am getting that money!
怎么办
So?
我觉得他可能是认真的
I think he might be serious.
-你好 弗兰克 -去你♥妈♥的♥
- Hey, Frank. - Fuck!
弗兰克
Yo, Frank.
希拉打电♥话♥来说 "正在做你最爱的晚餐
Sheila called and "is making your favorite dinner...
炖牛肉"
pot roast."
希拉在给你做炖牛肉
Sheila's making you pot roast?
真是太贴心了
Oh, that's so sweet.
那个叫加斯帕的家伙又来逛了一趟
Oh, and hey, that Jasper guy was hanging around again,
问了些关于你的问题
asking questions about you.
他想知道你感觉如何
Wanted to know how you felt.
你是否回去工作了之类的事情
If you were back to work, that sort of thing.
他妈的残废家伙
Fucking disability guy.
他现在就在外面
He's outside right now.
整个早上他都跟着我
Been following me around all morning.
我告诉他你在为参加马拉松训练
I told him you were training for a marathon.
每年那个笨蛋都想揪住我的小辫子
Every year that shithead tries to trip me up,
不给我发残疾补助
stop my disability check.
我终于走了点运
I finally get some luck,
这个带着摄像机的蠢货就出现了
and this douche with a video cam has to show up.
你可没走什么运
You don't have any luck.
谁说没有
Hello!
理赔得的钱 算是吧
Settlement money. Thank you.
要是我能让莫妮卡远离那个男人般的女魔头
If I can get Monica away from Rosie Grier long enough
就能签那破协议了
to sign the goddamn thing!
我想鲍勃是不会让莫妮卡离开她视线的
Yeah, well, my guess... Bob won't let Monica out of her sight.
但她看起来挺美的 不是吗
She did look beautiful, though, didn't she?
保养的真不错
Really keeping herself up.
是啊 那什么
Yeah, what about, uh,
希拉和炖牛肉怎么办
Sheila and the pot roast?
她就像口腔疱疹
She's like mouth herpes... the gift
花样不断
that keeps on giving.
她不行 莫妮卡是我的灵魂伴侣
No. Monica is my soul mate.
我们简直是天生一对
We just click.
家里俩蕾丝边还可能拿到一笔钱
Two lesbians at home and the promise of cash.
也许你真的时来运转了 弗兰克
Maybe your luck has changed, Frank.
不
Nah.
不
Nah.
我们在找什么呢
What are we looking for?
怎样凌驾父母监护权
How to override parental rights.
我们要找家庭儿童服务部门还是律师
We thinking DCFS or attorneys?
律师
Attorneys.
我刚满十八岁时就应该这么做
I should have done this when I turned 18.
莫妮卡离开之后弗兰克心如死灰
Frank was so broken after Monica left,
他什么都会签的
he would have signed anything.
这有个人选
Here's someone.
马克·莱德尔
Mark Rydell.
当你无法为自己而战时
He'll fight for you
他会为你而战
when you can't fight for yourself.
亚洲牛仔 不怎么靠谱
Asian cowboy? Don't think so.
那位女士怎么样
Oh, what about that lady?
当弗兰克把黛比和卡尔锁在赌场外的车里时
The one that helped get Carl and Debbie back
把他们争取回来的那位女士
when Frank locked them in that car at Indian bingo.
米莎·戴维斯
Micha Davis.
这是她吗
Is this her?
看起来她好像刚拉裤兜子了
Looks like she just shit in her pants.
再找找
Keep looking.
这个行 克里斯蒂·唐灵
There's one. Christine Dowling.
漂亮而专业
Attractive, professional...
她看着像是真有法律学位
And she looks like she might actually have a law degree.
给她打个电♥话♥
Let's call her.
哪来的车
Where'd you get the car?
从史蒂夫那借来的
Borrowed it from Steve.
跟他一起干了点事
Been working with him a bit.
干什么了
Doing what?
最好别让菲奥娜发现了
Oh, better not let Fiona find out about it,
否则她会杀了你 还有他
or she'll kill you... and him.
你还好吗
You doing okay?
心烦啊
Lot going on.
是啊 莫妮卡回来感觉怪怪的
剧集 | 无耻家庭 | 导航列表