Oh, my goodness.
怎么了
What's wrong?
没怎么
Nothing.
一切都跟我记忆中的一模一样
Everything is just the way I remember it.
金吉姑妈 我们几乎保持着原样
We kept the house exactly the same, Aunt Ginger.
亲爱的 我看出来了
Oh, I can see that, dear.
看啊 那是我弟弟诺曼做的书柜
Oh, look, there's the bookcase my brother Norman built.
金吉姑妈 要我带你去看下你的房♥间吗
Do you want me to show you to your room, Aunt Ginger?
好极了
Oh, that would be just wonderful.
我洗漱后 给大家做顿美味的晚餐吧
And after I wash up, why don't I make us all some nice supper?
好啊
Okay.
我在哪
Wh-Where am I?
-爸 -我来处理
- Dad. - I'm on it.
走吧 佩利
Let's go, Perry.
多谢了
Thanks.
抬抬胳膊
Lift your arm...
笑一个
Smile.
26岁那年 我在劳军会做秘书
I was 26, and I was working as a secretary for the USO,
一个伴舞姑娘把脚崴了
and one of the dancers broke her foot.
还没等我考虑
And before you know it,
他们就把我从打字机前拉走
they're pulling me off the typewriter and...
直接开始教我
and they're teaching me the dance steps
当晚演出的舞步
for the show that very night.
从那时候起 我真成了个舞蹈演员
Oh, from that point forward, I was a regular dancer.
你和名角儿跳过吗
Did you ever dance with anyone famous?
跳什么
Dance?
宝贝儿 我可不是什么跳舞的
No, honey, I'm not a dancer.
看看这里讲什么
Let's see what's on now.
干嘛
Yeah?
伊恩在吗
Is Ian here?
楼上呢
Upstairs.
把这给他行吗
Give him these, would ya?
行
Okay.
有什么吩咐的
Well, if you need me,
我就在街对面小旅馆随时候命
I'll be across the street in the bushes stalking you.
看你笑了哦
I saw you smile!
嘿
Hey!
-嘿 你 伊恩在家吗 -没在
- Yeah, you. You, uh... you see Ian in there? - Not home.
知道什么时候回吗
You know when he's coming back?
哥们儿 毫不知情
No, man, not a clue.
那得了 这小兔崽子
Yeah, yeah, all right, fuckhead.
嘿 利普 成三瓣嘴了吧
Hey, Lip! How's your lip?
我看见你在上面
Yeah, I saw you up there.
跟你那傻♥逼♥兄弟说 我们盯上他了
Tell your shithead brother we're waiting for him.
对不起 害你破相
Sorry your face got busted up.
没事
It's okay.
我根本就没碰曼迪
I didn't do anything to Mandy.
我知道 伊恩 可她那帮兄弟说你干了
I know that, Ian, but her brothers think you did.
其实是她想强♥暴♥我
I mean, she tried to rape me,
被我拒绝了 现在反倒发飙
and I pushed her off, and now she's mad.
你大概是她风流史上遭遇的
Well, you're probably the first guy in her life
唯一一个不肯上她的傻子
who hasn't tried to jump her.
说不行就又哭又闹
She started screaming and crying.
那上了她不就完了
Maybe you should throw it in her,
懂我的意思吗
you know?
她肯定会叫她兄弟们打住
She'll call her brothers off.
有道理啊 那你干嘛不和凯希搞
Yeah, yeah, and maybe, uh, you should throw it in Kash, right?
怎么 小拉♥登♥惦记上我了
Why, is he asking about me?
那是 他想把咱家兄弟都搞一遍
Yeah, he's trying to go through all the Gallagher brothers.
牛逼
Cool.
话说回来 你挨揍是逃不掉了
Eventually, you're gonna have to take the beat-down for this, you know?
是啊
Yeah...
知道
I know.
闻着真香啊
Smells good!
我好想你啊 金吉
I've missed you, Ginger.
-小弟 -干嘛
- Yo, bud. - Yeah?
-你拿我杀威棒了吗 -没啊
- You take the killing bat? - No.
-面包 -谢谢宝贝
- Bread. - Thank you, dear.
利普 我们做"蛋棍松饼"呢
We're making eggs Benedict, Lip.
[火腿+鸡蛋松饼]
太好了
Oh, great.
那刁婆子再过45分钟就到了
That woman will be here in 45 minutes.
赶紧准备好啊
You better be ready.
那个白♥痴♥公务员娘们的工资都从我这里榨的
I pay that bureaucratic know-nothing her salary.
我说准备好了才算数 她算个屁
I'll be ready when I say I'm ready.
利普 你也吃点
Eat some breakfast, Lip.
不了 赶时间 给我留点 小黛
No, I gotta go. But save some for me, will ya, Debs?
好的
Yeah, okay.
一家人就应该有食同享
It's essential that families share meals together.
我他妈嘴真贱
Oh, don't! Oh...
-小黛手艺真棒 -谢谢哥
- That's great, Debs. - Thanks.
他是谁
Who's that?
我老爸
That's my dad.
靠
Shit!
吓死了
Jesus.
你什么计划
So what's the plan?
等米奇从家出来时候
Hit Mickey over the head with the bat
狠狠给他一闷棍
when he comes out of the house.
他其他兄弟怎么办
What about the other brothers?
估计会砍死我的吧
They'll probably beat me to death.
我掩护你撤
I'll fight'em off while you run.
这是我的事 不能扯上你
This is my problem, all right? Not yours.
我乐意 报仇的时候到了
It'll be fun. I owe'em one.
靠
Shit.
曼迪 曼迪
Mandy. Mandy.
滚远点儿 你♥他♥妈♥个性无能
Hey... Get away from me, you fucking perv!
我们得谈谈
We need to talk.
伊恩·加拉格 你死定了
You are a dead man, Ian Gallagher!
你♥他♥妈♥死定了
Fucking dead!
我是同性恋
I'm gay.
枫木家具用亚麻籽油最好了
Linseed oil works the best on maple furniture.
记下了 亚麻籽油 枫木...
Linseed oil, maple-- got it.
宝贝真棒啊
You got it, sweetheart.
还真舍不得送她回去了呢
We should never send her back.
加拉格小姐
Miss Gallagher,
这位是联邦探员塞林杰
this is Federal Agent Salinger.
二位真守时
Right on time.
快请进
Come on in.
加拉格太太
Mrs. Gallagher!
我叫艾比 我想问您几个问题
My name is Abby, and I'd like to ask you a few questions.
我叫艾比
My name is Abby,
我想问您几个问题
and I'd like to ask you a few questions.
加拉格太太
Mrs. Gallagher,
您高寿啊
how old are you?
我不记得了
I don't remember.
我记录上显示您93岁
Well, my records say that you're 93.
您感觉身体怎么样
How are you feeling?
哦等等 现在想起来了
Oh, wait, now I remember.
我和瑞克·里卡多
Ricky Ricardo and I
有天夜里跳莎莎
did the salsa together one night.
什么时候的事
For how long?
我也不知道 可能生来就是同志
I don't know. My whole life, I guess.
或者从听贾斯汀·丁布莱克开始的
Maybe since Justin Timberlake.
[二人均为同一乐队成员]
什么 怎么也该杰西·夏尔兹吧
No. JC Chasez.
不 别开玩笑了 他是个正宗的同志
No, are you kidding? He's totally gay.
不 他不是
No, he isn't.
拜托 他确实是
Hello, yes, he is.
你真的不是信口雌黄吗
Are you sure you're not just making this up?
杰西·夏尔兹是同志吗
About JC Chasez?
不
No...
关于你是同志的事
剧集 | 无耻家庭 | 导航列表