天啊 我养着五个孩子
Jesus, I'm raising five kids,
也没错过上周的剧情
and I didn't miss last week.
你有什么理由不看
What's your excuse?
卡尔
Carl!
我找弗兰克
I'm looking for Frank.
两个混♥蛋♥突然闯进我们家
Two assholes busted into our house
来找你和什么车
looking for you and some car.
我不管你怎么搞到那笔钱
I don't care how you get the money,
但是我周六前要拿到六千美元
but I want six grand in cash by Saturday,
否则这只耳朵就要挂在我脖子上了
or this ear will be hanging around my neck.
商店盗窃已经完全失控了
The shoplifting is out of hand.
米奇付钱了吗
Did Mickey pay for that?
我受够了 跟我来
That's it. Follow me.
你知道我住哪 有问题来找我
You know where I live, if you have a problem.
我都五年没有出过家门了
I have not been out of the house in five years.
天啊
Oh, God!
我做不到 快停下来 快点
Oh! I can't! Stop it! Make it stop!
无♥耻♥家庭 第一季第七集
这样对待一位老兵可不对
This is no way to treat a veteran!
如果你没逃跑 我们至少会冲下马桶再折磨你
If you didn't run away, we'd have flushed first.
我们想要我们的六千美元
We want our six grand.
找到什么了吗
Anything?
吉他课的传♥单♥和一把梳子
Flyer for guitar lessons and a comb.
我边插♥你♥边给你打手♥枪♥ 你还想怎样
What do I owe you for the reach-around?
二十四小时 弗兰克
24 hours, Frank.
今天是"塞你脑袋进马桶"日
Today is put-your-head-in-the-toilet day.
你知道明天是什么日子吗 弗兰克
You know what that makes tomorrow, Frank?
"塞你脑袋进垃圾捣碎机"日
Put-your-head-in-the-trash-compactor day.
我弄来粗粮面包
I got semolina,
七谷面包和全麦面包
seven-grain and whole wheat!
你在面包店打工 就全偷面包吗
You work at a bakery and all you stole was bread?
怎么不拿点油炸煎饼和三角馅饼
Where're the crullers and turnovers?
我们想要糖
We want sugar.
想得美 这周只有免费土司
Yeah? Too bad. Free toast for a week.
谁想吃三明治
Who wants a sandwich?
我的那片要去掉面包皮
Mine with the crusts cut off.
早起做面包感觉如何
How was your wake-and-bake?
早上两点就开工
2:00 a.m. start time.
真不知道露西亚是如何做到的
I don't know how Lucia does it.
有个惊喜要给你
Hey, I got a surprise for you.
最好修修那个马桶
Gotta do something about that toilet.
马桶怎么了
What's wrong with it?
没什么 只要你不介意
Nothing, if you don't mind
像个老挝苦力一样蹲在座圈上面
squatting above the seat like a Laotian coolie
以便屁♥股♥不会碰到水
so your ass doesn't touch the water.
你有没有试着修一下
Did you try and fix it?
娘的 当然没有 我刚做完美甲
Hell, no. I just got my nails done.
今晚我在德拉克洛瓦订了一间房♥
I got us a room at the Delacroix tonight.
不错啊 你要带谁去
Good for you. Who you gonna take?
听起来不错
Sounds nice.
刀哪去了
Where are the knives?
卡尔
Carl?!
爱死这几天的半学日了
Gotta love these half days.
公众教育崩溃了可真好
Good thing public education is broke.
是啊 反正也是浪费时间
Yeah, waste of time anyway.
那些人唯一能教的就是
The only thing those people are equipped
如何在极度失望的情况下生活
to teach is how to live with crippling disappointment.
等会儿想看电影吗
Hey, wanna catch a movie later?
布兰迪可以帮我们混进去
Brandy can sneak us in.
去不了 我得工作到三点
Can't. Gotta be at work by 3:00.
顺便说一句 凯希给你买♥♥的夹克不错
Nice jacket Kash bought you, by the way.
谢谢
Thanks.
是啊 告诉凯希如果他送我东西的话
Yeah. Tell Kash I'll take it in the ass
我的菊也可以给他爆
if it gets me free stuff.
喂 我跟你说话呢
Hey! Hey, yeah, I'm talking to you.
你有手♥机♥吗
You got a phone?
怎么 你的卡车抛锚了吗
What? Your truck break down?
才不是呢 天才小伙
No, genius, I like standing in
我喜欢站在操蛋街区的正中间
the middle of a shitty neighborhood
手握"长枪"扫射
with my dick in my hands.
听着 我这批货本就晚了两个小时
Look, I'm already two hours late on this load.
我想抄近道 结果落得这个下场
I try to take one shortcut, this is what I get.
我家兔崽子用我手♥机♥玩涂鸦跳转玩没电了
My goddamn kid drained my phone playing Doodle Jump.
我那二缺媳妇拿走了我的充电器
My goddamn wife took my charger.
听着 你让我用一下你手♥机♥
Listen, I'll give you five bucks,
我就给你五块钱
you let me use your phone.
就打个电♥话♥
Just-- just one call.
我们没有手♥机♥
Oh, we-- we don't have a phone.
老爸说18岁之前不给买♥♥手♥机♥
Our dad says not till we're 18.
你知道吗
Um, but you know what?
前面有家酒吧
There's a bar,
沿着这条路大概有十个街区那么远
I think, about ten blocks that way.
叫什么来的 奥弗拉尔迪 奥弗拉尔迪
What's it called? Uh... O'Flaherty's. O'Flaherty's.
告诉他们你来自科克郡
Tell them your family's from County Cork.
十个街区吗
Ten blocks?
也许是五个 直走就行
Maybe five. Straight shot.
该死
Damn it.
如果你们帮我看车 这钱就是你们的
This is yours if you keep an eye on the truck.
五块钱
Five bucks?!
太酷了 谢谢你 先生
Oh, cool! Thanks, mister.
别让任何人靠近卡车
Hey, hey, make sure no one gets near it.
好的
Will do.
小凯 在四十三街和霍尔斯特德街交口
Yeah, Kev, 43rd and Halsted.
带上撬棍
Bring the crowbar.
今晚 怎么样
So tonight, what do you think?
说得好像我要跟你去旅馆似的
Like I'm going to a hotel tonight.
你知道吗 旅馆的一大好处
You know a great thing about hotels is
就是旅馆的厕所好使
that the toilets actually work.
你买♥♥表吗
You buy watches?
买♥♥ 交换
Buy, trade.
我需要现金
I need cash.
"与国贸中心相伴二十年"
"20 years with the ITC."
你确定要卖♥♥这只表吗 埃迪
Sure you want to part with this, Eddie?
那可是二十四克拉的纯金呢
That's 24-carat gold.
最好的表
Best there is.
检测一下 你就会知道
Test it. You'll see.
完蛋的巴勒斯坦人
Damn Palestinians, huh?
好像他们打娘胎出来
It's like they come out of the womb
就穿着自爆背心 是吧
wearing a suicide vest, am I right?
问我什么看法 真应该给你们
You ask me, we should just give you guys
一路绿灯 把他们赶出去
the green light, take 'em all out.
我支持两国共存方案
I believe in a two-state solution.
真不知道为什么
Don't know why
你们这群犹太佬的名声这么不好
you Yids get such a bad rap
不就因为你们贪婪 控制媒体
for being greedy, controlling the media,
所有人都切鸡鸡
making everyone get their dicks cut.
杀死我们的救世主嘛
Killing our Lord and Savior? Everyone knows
本丢·彼拉多 罗马帝国犹太行省的执政官
大家都知道那是本丢·彼拉多 不是你们
that was Pontius Pilate, not you!
35美元
$35.
-250美元 -35美元
- $250. - $35.
去你♥娘♥的♥
What the hell?
你应该讨价还价一番
You're supposed to negotiate!
"砍价"这个词在这种情况下才奏效
The phrase "Jew me down" only works if you take the fair price
你将我提出的一个合理的价格慢慢砍掉
I start with and you slowly Jew me down
直到砍到一个我不能接受的价格
to an unacceptable number.
你不能一开始就给我一个一口价啊
You can't bottom-line some rip-off rate from the get-go.
现在给我个买♥♥价
Now give me a number!
35美元 我和我的祖先们承认
$35. And my ancestors and I take full credit
白♥痴♥基♥督♥是被我们钉死的
for crucifying that Christ putz.
你还要不要这35美元了
So you want the $35 or not?
剧集 | 无耻家庭 | 导航列表