剧集 | 反恐特警队 | 导航列表
That's what I'm asking you, man.
我们俩应该合作
We should be working together on this.
听着 我们俩握过手一两次手
Look, just because we shook hands once or twice
可不意味着我们俩是一伙的
don't mean we're a team.
好吧
All right.
我没有在街面上找你麻烦
Well, just 'cause I haven't run you off the block,
可不意味着我管不着
it doesn't mean I'm above it.
你想你门口每天早上都停辆警车吗
You want black-and-whites outside your door every morning?
每次你按喇叭都会因违法鸣笛而受罚吗
Noise violations every time you crank your tunes?
我明白
I get it.
你要维护你的形象
You got a rep to maintain.
不管你信不信 从小到大
Okay, believe it or not, growing up,
我也有个准则要保持
I had a line I had to walk, too.
-打住吧 -告诉你吧
- Man, please. - You know what?
我家三代都是特警队员 那就意味着
I'm third-generation SWAT. That means
就像你一样 我也有个形象要维护
just like you, I had an image to protect.
与谁交往我要很小心 否则我老爸就会揍我
I had to watch who I ran with or my pops would beat my ass.
那你怎么还住在我这一片
So why the hell you living on my block now?
和你们那种人待一块去吧
Go be with your own kind.
太逗了
That's funny.
你是今天第二个和我讲这话的人
You're the second person to ask me that today.
我想我受够了让别人告诉我
I guess I got sick of letting other people tell me
我能和谁做朋友
who I could be friends with.
我以为我能有所作为
I thought maybe I could make a difference.
帮助别人不去坐牢
You know, help keep people out of jail
而不是等着他们犯下事来
instead of waiting for them to do something
-好让我把他们抓起来 -真伟大啊你
- that makes me lock them up. - Big of you, man.
但我不是和警♥察♥交朋友的人
But I ain't the type to buddy up with cops.
我并不是要和你称兄道弟
Look, I'm not looking for a friendship bracelet.
你只要帮我查清是谁杀了本杰明就好
Just help me figure out who killed Benjamin.
老兄 叫他本本 不要叫本杰明
Man, he went by Ben-Ben, not Benjamin.
本杰明听起来像个傻♥逼♥朋克佬
Don't try to make him sound like some kind of punk-ass.
我的错 兄弟
My bad, dude.
本本
Ben-Ben.
好的
All right.
他这外号♥是怎么来的
How'd he get the name?
因为他总是在白日做梦 老兄
'Cause he was always dreaming, man.
你要是想让他理你
If you wanted to get his attention,
就得叫他两遍
you had to say his name twice.
本本 真是没取错外号♥
Ben-Ben. That's perfect.
是 他总是在神游太虚 你懂吗
Yeah, he was going places, man, you know?
在他的脑海里 没有什么是不可能的
Like, in his mind, nothing was out of reach.
有一个女孩 是他工作地方的收银员
There was this one checkout girl at work.
跟他完全不是一个世界的
Way out of his league.
但在他脑海中
But in his mind...
他觉得她一定会成为他的女人
He knew she was gonna be his.
他有去追过她吗
Did he ever make a play on her?
一直嚷嚷着要去
Kept talking about it.
不过我觉得应该没有付诸行动
Don't think he ever did, though.
也许她知道他跟某个同事有过节
Well, maybe she knows if he was beefing with someone at work.
她叫什么名字
What was her name?
史黛西
Stacy.
住在卡尔弗城 白人
White girl in Culver City.
但我跟你说 老兄
But I'm telling you, man.
这就是多角帮的人干的
This was someone from the L-2Ds.
行 但去问问那女孩也无伤大雅 不是吗
Okay. But it can't hurt to talk to the girl, right?
你想问谁就问谁
Man, talk to whoever.
反正我几个小时之后就要出去了
My ass is gonna be walking out of here in a few hours.
你就好好等着 喝喝汽水 让我去查
Just sit tight, drink your soda and let me do my job.
我是巴罗斯警探
I'm Detective Burrows.
这位是阿朗索警官
This is Officer Alonso.
我不得不承认
I got to admit,
我们本以为会是你丈夫来找我们
we were expecting your husband to come talk to us.
这网站是我一个人运营的
I run the site myself.
我丈夫忙着挣钱养家
My husband's too busy providing for our family
没空上网
to spend much time online.
所以到底是什么事
What is this about, exactly?
你运营了一个专门用来贬损和侮辱女性的聊天室
You run a chat room focused on demeaning and insulting women?
不 我运营聊天室的目的是让男性
No. I run a chat room designed to let men
说出自己的愤怒 他们没有别处可以发泄
voice frustrations they're not allowed to voice anywhere else.
-对女人的愤怒 -是 也包括一些别的
- Frustrations about women. - Among other things, yes.
男性生存得比以往任何时候都更艰难
Men have it harder today than at any point in history.
但社会认为
But society's decided
他们无权承认这一点 更不要说抱怨了
they're not allowed to acknowledge that, let alone complain.
所以这项运动才如此受欢迎
That's why the movement is so popular.
运动
The movement?
男权运动
The men's rights movement.
认识到男性今时今日遭遇的歧视
Acknowledges the discrimination men face today.
-你认真的吗 -男性的入狱率更高
- Are you serious? - Men suffer higher incarceration rates,
死亡率更高 自杀率也更高
mortality rates, suicide rates.
离婚时他们赢得孩子抚养权的几率也更低
They're less likely to win custody of their children in a divorce.
但他们也犯下了九♥成♥的暴♥力♥罪行
They're also responsible for over 90% of violent crimes.
这其中大部分的受害者也是男性
And the majority of the time, the other victim is a man.
你们...你们现在是想告诉我
Well, is this... is this when you tell me
我得了女性厌女症吗 但我并没有
that I'm suffering from internalized misogyny? Because I'm not.
男性正在工作竞争中
Men are losing jobs
输给能力不如他们的女性和少数群体
to less qualified women and minorities
就因为所谓的"多样性"
in the name of diversity.
他们有权对此表示愤怒
They have a right to be angry about that.
我怎么没听说有女权主义者
I don't see any feminists out there
在外面大肆杀戮无辜民众
slaughtering innocent civilians.
我不是要纵容针对某个群体的暴♥力♥
I'm not condoning violence against anyone.
我只是认为这种强行模糊性别界限的行为
I'm just suggesting that this push to blur the lines between the sexes
正在分♥裂♥我们的国家
is ripping our country apart at the seams.
所以 是的
So, yeah.
我是反女权主义者
I'm anti-feminism.
但我并不是反女性
But I'm not anti-women.
但你网站的男性用户却是
The men on your site are.
我也不是欣赏他们的所有言论
Look, I don't like everything that gets posted.
但他们只是在发泄不满
But they're just blowing off steam.
这是宪法第一修正案赋予他们的权利
The First Amendment grants that right.
你的聊天室里有人在24小时内
Someone from your chat room murdered five women
谋杀了五个女人
in less then 24 hours,
所以他们可能不止是说说而已
so this is a little bit more than just talk.
今天发生的枪击案
The shootings today.
你之前为什么没说
Why didn't you say that before?
我们需要确认你有没有参与其中
We needed to see if you were connected or not.
什么 当然没有
What? Of course I'm not.
我们认为凶手经常访问你的网站
We think the shooter frequents your site,
但网站有几千名用户 帖子也持续了好几年
but you've got thousands of users and years of postings.
我们希望你能帮我们缩小范围
Hope you might be able to help us narrow the field.
-怎么帮 -上网站标记出最激进的用户
- How? - Visit the site and flag the most aggressive users.
好的
Okay.
-好的 -可能需要一会儿
- Okay. - Could take a while.
我们一有可靠线索就通知你
I'll let you know as soon as we got something to run with.
跟聊天室那家伙谈得怎么样
Hey. How'd it go with that chat room guy?
运营者其实是个女人
Turns out the moderator's a woman.
我不能说多么同意她的观点
I can't say we agree on much,
但至少她愿意帮助我们查找凶手
but at least she's willing to help us zero in on the suspect.
你的脸怎么样了
How's your cheek?
好消息是这家伙进监狱了
Worth it to know it landed the guy who did it in jail.
嘿
Hey.
我很抱歉之前把采访的事推给你了
I'm sorry if I pushed you earlier about the interview.
我想你会很棒的 但如果
I think that you would be great, but if you really
你真的不想做 那我就放弃
don't want to do it, then I'm gonna drop it.
我能问你个问题吗
Can I ask you something?
当然
Sure.
你为什么会成为一名警♥察♥
Why did you become a cop?
因为我试过说单口相声 但没成功
Because I tried stand-up, and it didn't pan out.
抱歉 我没 没试过单口相声
Sorry. I didn't... I didn't really try stand-up.
我想想
剧集 | 反恐特警队 | 导航列表