剧集 | 反恐特警队 | 导航列表
我想走回家
You know, I think I want to walk home.
不 不 我有时间 我可以送你
No, no. I-I got time. I can drop you off.
我想走走
I'm fine with the walk.
老爸
Pop.
不瞒你说 她第二次约会
I'm telling you, second date and she's already
就已经问起我的抚恤金了
asking me about my pension.
这座城市里 浪漫太不值钱
Romance in this city's just not worth the trouble.
找到了对的人 就值了
You find the right girl, it is.
今天是谁搬
Who we moving out today?
富恩特斯一家
Uh, the Fuentes family.
富恩特斯一家 背了一身诉讼的那家
The Fuentes family? With all the lawsuits?
是吧
I guess so, yeah.
逐出通知
帕布罗·富恩特斯 我是
Pablo Fuentes, this is Deputy Dixon
洛杉矶县警局的狄克逊副警长
with the Los Angeles Sheriff's Department.
离开我的地盘
Get off my land.
先生 这处房♥产在法律上是属于洛杉矶市的
Sir, this property legally belongs to the city of Los Angeles.
我们有驱逐你的法庭命令
We have a court order to evict you.
想赶我走就把我和房♥子一起推平吧
Bulldoze me down with the house if you want.
我不搬
I'm not leaving.
我们会给你时间收拾自己的物品
We'll give you time to collect your belongings,
但你需要把门打开
but I need you to open up.
这是对你的最后警告
This is your last warning.
警员遇袭 警员遇袭
Officer down! Officer down!
有人开枪 警员遇袭
Shots fired! Officer down!
你干了什么
What did you do?
把他弄进屋
Get him inside. u202d
反恐特警队
第三季 第八集
-指挥官 -洪都
- Commander. - u202dHondo,
这位是科雷森塔谷县警局的诶文斯警长
this is Captain Evans, Sheriff's Station, Crescenta Valley.
警长 我是哈里森警司
Captain, Sergeant Harrelson.
你的警员还好吗
How are your officers doing?
罗利副警长已经加急送往医院了 他无大碍
Rushed Deputy Raleigh to the hospital. He'll be okay.
至于狄克逊 我也希望有他的消息
A-As far as Dixon, I wish I knew.
嫌犯什么情况
Anything on our suspects?
帕布罗和里卡多·富特恩斯
Yeah. Pablo and Ricardo Fuentes.
父子 种橘子的
Father and son, orange growers.
过去几年里 他们陷入了一场土地征用权的纷争
Past few years, they've been in a messy eminent domain battle.
市政♥府♥一直在强制收♥购♥这片区域中的所有房♥地♥产♥
City's been forcefully buying all the properties in the area.
他们想建一座音乐会表演场地
They want to build a concert venue.
几个月前 富特恩斯一家
A few months back, the Fuentes family
和几个本地家庭输了
and several other local families lost their lawsuit
制止市政♥府♥的这项发展计划继续进行的官司
against the city to stop the development from going forward.
自那以后 市政♥府♥派我们的副警长
Since then, the city's been sending in our deputies
将这些家庭逐家驱逐出去
to evict the families one at a time.
这些驱逐出过问题吗
Any issues with those evictions?
有些争议 但没有发生这样的暴♥力♥事件
A couple arguments, but nothing like this.
狄克逊是个好人
Dixon's a good man.
有老婆 两个孩子 要是我们不能把他活着救出来
Wife, two kids. I don't know how to tell them
我真不知道该怎么告诉他的家人这个噩耗
if we can't get him out of this alive.
我们就是来救人的
Well, that's why we're here.
好了 迪肯 去把战车开来
All right, Deacon, get the Rook up and running
我和希克斯商量下作战计划
while Hicks and I come up with a game plan.
这个案子我们要和县执法局合作吗
We working with Sheriff's Enforcement Bureau on this one?
县执法局正在处理帕姆代尔的一个案子
SEB's handling a situation in Palmdale.
这事由我们来负责
We're running point on this.
不过我们会尽量给予支持的
But we're here to provide support in any way possible.
屋内除了两名嫌犯和狄克逊
Is there anybody else in the house
还有其他人吗
besides the two suspects and Dixon?
他们把窗户遮住了
Well, they've barricaded the windows,
但里面可能还有里卡多的第二任妻子 卢佩
but possibly Ricardo's second wife, Lupe
和他的小儿子 米盖尔
and his teenage son, Miguel.
目前 我们主要是要救出狄克逊副警长
Now, our priority is Deputy Dixon.
洛克和史蒂文斯已经
Rocker and Stevens are already
在用工具切断供水
working with utilities to shut off water,
电源和手♥机♥信♥号♥♥
power and cell service to their phones.
好 一旦成功
u202dAll right, good. Once that's done,
我们就把我们的电♥话♥送进去
we got to get our phone inside to
与嫌犯谈判 以及了解狄克逊的最新情况
set up negotiations with the suspect and get an update on Dixon.
根据他的状态 我们可能会紧急破门
Depending on his status, we may have to make an emergency entry.
诶文斯 派你的人拉警戒线
Evans, get your guys to form a perimeter.
-确保无人进出 -收到
- Nobody comes in or out. - Roger that.
我们不该这么做的 里卡多
This wasn't how it was supposed to happen, Ricardo.
我们只需要把他们吓走
We were just gonna scare them off.
引起路人的关注
Get some attention.
你也看到别家的下场了
You saw what happened to the other homes.
我们只能靠自己
We had to take matters into our own hands.
我们别无选择
We didn't have a choice.
爸爸
Dad?
那是什么
What's that?
富特恩斯一家
Fuentes family!
我们想和平解决此事
We want to resolve this peacefully.
我们会将一部手♥机♥放在门口 让我们谈谈
We are delivering a phone to you so we can start a conversation.
在我们将这片区域人员疏散完前 不要出门
Please stay inside until we've cleared the area.
我们现在要撤离你家了
We are moving away now.
你现在可以拾取手♥机♥了
You may pick up the phone at this time.
米盖尔
Miguel.
帮下忙
Help me.
你要干什么
Hey, oh, oh, oh. What are you doing?
我要去拿手♥机♥
I'm getting the phone.
不要跟他们谈判
We aren't negotiating with them.
你有更好的主意让我们脱身吗
You have a better idea how to get out of this?
克里斯
Chris?
我不知道你要回家
Hey. I-I-I didn't know you'd be home.
我忘了拿我的笔记本了
I forgot my laptop.
你怎么在这 你不是要上班吗
Why are you here? I thought you were working.
我有点不舒服 所以请了一天病假
I was feeling off, so I took a sick day.
你该告诉我们的 泰和我都要开会
I wish you would've told us. Ty and I both have meetings,
但我们可以想办法回家照顾你的
but we could've found a way to be home, take care of you.
我没事 别担心
I'm fine. Don't worry about it.
好吧 冰箱里有些剩的意大利炖饭
Okay, well, there's some leftover risotto in the fridge,
要不我可以点碗汤送到家里
or I can order you some soup, have it delivered.
基拉 我说了没事了
Kira, I said I'm fine.
我可以照顾好自己 好吗
I can take care of myself, all right?
好吧 克里斯 我知道我伤了你的心
Okay, look, Chris, I know I hurt you.
好吧 这事很复杂 你我之间的感情
Okay, it's complicated, this thing between you and me,
但给我点时间 好吗 我们会想办法解决的
but just give it time, okay? We'll make it work.
-真的吗 -嗯
- Really? - u202dYeah.
你 我和泰 我们三个
You, me, and Ty, the three of us,
我们在一起真的很开心 我们会想出办法的 好吗
we're so good together. We'll figure it out, okay?
我保证
I promise.
我爱你
I love you.
好吧 我要走了
All right, I got to go.
赶快好起来 好吗
Feel better, okay?
长官 我们拿到了这家房♥子的设计图
Sir, we got the blueprints for the house.
整间房♥子底下都有一个可以爬行通过的空间
There's a crawl space that runs underneath the entire house.
-我们可以利用那里获得屋内的视野 -怎么进去
- We could use it to get eyes inside. - How would we approach?
东北角有一个入口
There's an entrance by the one-four corner.
我们可以用
We could use the arbor for cover.
我们跟紧点 他们发现不了
We stay tight, they won't see us coming.
好 谭 斯特里特 拿上摄像机行动
Okay. Tan, Street, you two get the cameras up and running.
我安排空中支援
I'll put the airship in the sky
掩护行动发出的声音
to cover the sound of the drills.
洛克 要是狄克逊情况不妙
Rocker, if Dixon's in rough shape,
我要你的小队准备好紧急破门
I want your team ready for emergency entrance.
有人出来了
All right, we got movement.
20D呼叫指挥部
This is 20-David to Command.
包裹已领♥取♥
The package has been picked up.
我们盯着北面
We'll keep eyes on the one-side,
派出空中支援
direct the airship.
收到
剧集 | 反恐特警队 | 导航列表