剧集 | 反恐特警队 | 导航列表
《反恐特警队》前情提要
Previously on SWAT...
卢卡最近怎么样了
What's the latest with Luca anyway?
但医生说他们在试一种新疗法
Doctor says he's got to stay off the hip
他的屁♥股♥还需要再休息几周
for a few more weeks while they try this new therapy.
旧金山的专家说不只是他的髋部
The specialist up in San Francisco said it's not just his hip.
他的背部也出现了并发症
He's having complications with his back,
所以他还得在那边治疗
so they're gonna have to keep him up there a while longer.
我调查过你
I checked up on you.
有时候男人的名声只代表他的某一段过去
Sometimes a reputation is just a snapshot into a man's past.
不代表他的现在
Not his present.
你之前和人交往 有哪一次超过一年的
When was the last relationship you had that went more than a year?
但那并不代表我不想要长久的感情
Doesn't mean I don't want one.
你兄弟的事真的很遗憾
I'm so sorry about your brother.
我不知道你还要...
I didn't know you were...
我有女人了
I have a woman.
我只想按♥摩♥
I just want a massage.
没别的
Nothing more.
你在这住了多久了
两年了 我是北海道人
北方的
那里的雪景很美
是的 我很怀念
洛城警局 我们要依据拘捕令拘捕你
LAPD, we have a warrant for your arrest!
放开她
Let her go!
当心平民
Be careful of civilians.
30D 嫌犯在逃 他没有武器
30-David, fugitive on the run. He's unarmed.
朝大楼的西面去了
Heading to the two side of the building.
前方没路了
Running out of runway.
你好 混♥蛋♥
Konnichiwa, you son of a bitch.
等等
Wait a minute.
我看错了吗
Do my eyes deceive me?
瞧瞧是谁大驾光临了
Look who's gracing us with his presence.
-过来 -我也没离开这么久吧
- Come here. - u202dCome on, man, I wasn't gone that long.
够久了
It was long enough.
还好吗
What's up?
想死你们了
I missed you guys.
-你什么时候回来的 -今天下午
- When did you get back? - Oh, this afternoon.
刚回家把包放下就过来了
Dropped my bags at the house and I came right here
因为我想在你们下班前碰碰你们
'cause I wanted to catch you guys before you rolled out, but...
刚出去执行一个逃犯的追捕令 死顽固
Yeah, had to execute a fugitive warrant. Stubborn bastard.
我听说了 我在通讯台里听现场直播
I heard. I was listening to the play-by-play over the comms.
所以你还好吗
So what's up?
医生说你什么时候可以回来
When the docs say you can get back in the game?
残酷的细节我就不说了
I'm gonna spare you the gory details.
好消息就是我一个月内就可以跑步了
Good news is I'm gonna be running in a month
希望之后就能回归了
and, uh, in the field after that, I hope.
-听起来不错 -是啊
- Sounds good. u202d- Yeah, man.
真的很高兴你能回来
It's really good to have you back.
我也很高兴能回来
It's good to be back, man.
房♥子找得怎么样了
How's the apartment hunt going?
还在看
Still looking.
最近一直跟我之前警犬队的同事珍娜住在一起
Been, uh, crashing with my old K-9 partner Jenna.
但她有强迫症而且对什么都过敏
But she's OCD and allergic to everything,
所以我觉得总睡她家沙发不是长久之计
so I don't see myself lasting long on her couch.
睡沙发的话 可以来我们家
You need couches to surf on, man, come crash on ours.
对吗 斯特里特
Am I right, Street?
对 对 我家就是你家
Yeah, yeah. Mi casa es su casa.
谢了 但我觉得没必要
Thanks, but I don't think it'll be necessary.
要不我们去珍宝酒吧 我大家喝酒
Thought we could head over to Jumbo's. Drinks on me?
-我就算了 -什么
- Yeah. u202dI'm good. - u202dWhat?
什么时候珍宝酒吧有人请喝酒你都不去了
Since when do you turn down free drinks at Jumbo's?
谢谢大家想让我开心一点
Look, I appreciate you guys trying to cheer me up,
但我就不去了
but I'll pass.
玩尽兴
Have fun.
那是他兄弟死后我跟他讲的
That's the longest conversation I've had with him
最长的一段话了
since his brother died.
我现在都不怎么见得着他了 但我知道他整晚
I barely see him anymore. But I know he stays out
都骑着他的机车 在市里兜风
all night on his bike, just cruising the city.
现在我回来了 我会盯着他的
Now that I'm back in town, I'll try to keep an eye on him.
好
Yeah.
进来 伙计们
Come on in, guys.
抓捕木村干得漂亮
Good grab on Kimura.
他身上很多文身 一定是犯罪组织的
A lot of ink. Guy's got to be organized crime.
没错 他级别很高
That's correct. High-level.
你说木村是因为谋杀而被通缉
So you briefed us that Kimura's wanted for murder.
真实情况是什么
What's the real story?
木村孝治
Koji Kimura.
根据东京警署
According to Tokyo PD,
他十年间犯下了不少重罪
he has racked up serious charges over the last ten years.
持械和伤人
Firearms and assaults,
成了野泽集团的头号♥杀手
becoming the top triggerman for the Nozawa clan.
这是木村和野泽令二 是野泽帮的老大
That's Kimura with Reiji Nozawa, boss of the Nozawa clan.
老野泽五年前去世了
Nozawa Sr. passed away five years ago,
小野泽继承了大权
leaving Junior to inherit the throne.
从那时起 木村就是他最信任的保镖
Kimura's served as his most trusted bodyguard ever since.
几个月前 东京警局正要逮捕木村
A few months ago, Tokyo PD was about to arrest Kimura,
结果他逃到了洛杉矶 以为能在那躲躲风头
but he fled to L.A., thinking he could hide out here.
-但是躲不过反恐特警队 -说得对
- Ain't no hiding from SWAT. - Got that right.
东京警局要求立刻引渡木村
Tokyo PD has requested that Kimura be extradited immediately.
既然中校和他们
And since the commander here has
有交情在先 就让他作为
a preexisting relationship with them, he'll be serving
洛城警局的外事联络官
as LAPD's foreign liaison officer.
你们有谁之前在引渡小组工作过
Have any of you ever worked an extradition team?
有过几次 但是通常都是
Yeah, a few times, but it's usually handled
-美国法警负责 -通常是
- by the U.S. Marshals. - Usually.
但这次你们三个
But this time you three
要陪同中校负责此事
are going to accompany the commander on this.
为什么只有法警才能飞头等舱
Why should the Marshals be the only ones to fly first class?
打包行李吧 伙计们 我们今晚
Pack a go bag, fellas. We've leaving
和木村坐红眼航♥班♥从洛杉矶国际机场出发
on the red-eye out of LAX tonight with Kimura.
别这样
Come on, now.
我没开玩笑
Look, I'm serious.
真的很抱歉
I really am sorry.
我听过很多放鸽子的借口
I've heard some crazy excuses to blow me off,
但是你这个"紧急出差去东京"
but you're the first "Emergency trip to Tokyo"
倒是第一次听到
I've ever gotten.
你要是厌倦了就直说
If you're getting bored, just say so.
好了 宝贝 被你说中了
Okay, baby, you got me.
我宁愿在飞机上
I'd rather be on a plane for 12 hours
和某个暴♥力♥逃犯依偎12个小时
snuggled up to some violent fugitive
也不想在这和你在一起
rather than being here with you.
-第一次去日本 -是的
- Your first trip to Japan? - Yeah.
我给你带了样东西
I brought you something.
-什么 -我在那边的时候用过的旅行指南
- What is it? - My old guidebook from when I lived there.
等等
Okay, hold up.
-你在东京待过 -上大学学亚洲文化的时候
- You lived in Tokyo? - For a semester abroad
东京
在那边待过一学期
during my undergrad in Asian Cultures.
关于你的过去 还有什么其他的惊喜
Are there any other surprises from your past
需要让我了解的吗
that I might need to know about?
多着呢
Plenty.
时机未到
All in good time.
我确实有一些很好旅行目的地
I do have some serious travel points.
我可以跟你在那边见面 带你去看东京塔
I could meet you there and show you the Tokyo Tower.
和埃菲尔铁塔差不多 只不过涂成了橘色
It's like the Eiffel Tower, but painted orange.
宝贝 真是个不错的主意
Oh, baby, that sounds amazing.
但是我们只是把嫌犯送到那
But we're just delivering a suspect
然后就回来了 总共不到36小时
and turning around in less than 36 hours.
向我保证你会想我
Promise you'll miss me?
过来
Come here, you.
再多保证点
Promise a little more.
好了 你要让我误机了
Okay. You're gonna make me miss my plane.
好吧
Okay.
剧集 | 反恐特警队 | 导航列表