剧集 | 反恐特警队 | 导航列表
上次你那么努力想要回到反恐特警队
You worked so hard to get back on SWAT the last time.
我们都是啊
We both did!
-我知道 -那为什么你
- I know. u202d- Then why are you
现在要又一次 放弃所有努力
throwing it all away, again?
不是 事情已经这样了
Look, what's done is done.
我已经退队了 就这么简单
I am out at SWAT. That's it.
别这样 哥们
Hey, come on, man.
至少告诉我们发生了什么 你遇到什么麻烦了
At least tell us what's going on. What kind of trouble you in?
我没遇到什么麻烦
I'm not in any kind of trouble.
-我们是想帮你 -有这么难理解吗
- We're trying to help you. - Why is it so hard to understand?!
我不需要你们的帮助 好吗
I don't want your help, okay?
我只想叫你们赶紧走
All I want is for you guys to go.
快走
Just leave.
走吧 克里斯
Let's go, Chris.
克里斯给我发消息了 她说你们两个
I got a text from Chris. She said you two
昨晚到长滩去找斯特里特了
went down to Long Beach to see Street last night.
-对 这趟去的不值 -怎么了
- Yeah, it wasn't worth the drive. - What do you mean?
我们刚到那没多久 他就赶我们走了
Well, he shut us down, almost as soon as we got there.
可能因为他兄弟在那 我不知道
Maybe 'cause his brother was there. I don't know.
你们至少弄清楚他遇到什么事了吧
Did you at least find out what's going on with him?
不知道 但好像是出了什么事
Don't know, but something's messed up.
好像他并不愿意别人帮忙
It's like he just doesn't want to be saved.
筹码里的无线射频标签
You were right about the RFID tags
被你们说对了
embedded into the casino chips,
不过这些家伙们
but you were wrong thinking
并没有聪明到知道这件事
these guys were smart enough to know it.
他们去兑换现金了吗
They cashed 'em in?
有一个家伙去兑换了
One of 'em did.
不过没成
Tried to, anyway.
这是什么
What's this?
谁能告诉我我为什么在这里
Someone want to tell me why I'm here?
你在这里是因为你蠢
You're here because you're stupid,
当然这本身并不是罪过
which, in and of itself, is not a crime.
但是 你却蠢到以为可以神不知鬼不觉
But it led you to think that you could cash in 20 grand
把偷来的两万元筹码兑换成现金
of stolen poker chips and no one would notice.
偷来的筹码
Stolen chips?
这些是我赢下来的
I won these.
你赢了两万吗
You won 20 grand?
那你就是个扑克玩家了
Must be hell of a poker player.
好吧 那么假设你开局坐HJ位
Okay, let's say you open from the hi-jack
你出的对十 押二十块
with pocket tens to 20 bucks.
第三次下注后成了七十块
Button three-bets you to 70 bucks.
他弃牌不跟 又该你出牌 那你该怎么办
It folds back around to you. What's your play?
快啊 你这个赢钱高手一定知道
Come on, a shark like you ought to know.
你可是赢了两万元 是吧
You won 20 grand, right?
可能就是我走运
Guess I just got lucky.
好吧
All right.
看到没
See that?
这是无线射频标签
That's an RFID tag.
说明这些筹码可以被定位追踪
Means these chips can be tracked.
就是说我们非常清楚 这两万不是你赢来的
That means that we know, without a doubt, you didn't win 'em.
而是你昨天偷来的 同伙还有你那些哥们
You stole 'em yesterday, along with your buddies,
中间还打死两个人
and you killed two people in the process.
我们抓了你 文森特
We got you, Vincent.
你完了
You're done.
地检官会来找你
D.A.'s gonna look at you.
他们会发现你背着十多起抢劫案
They're gonna see a dozen heists,
十条人命
ten dead bodies.
你就彻底完蛋了
You're going away forever.
等等 等等 十多起抢劫案
Wait, wait, wait, wait. A dozen heists?
昨天那次只是我的一次性工作
Y-Yesterday was a one-off job for me.
别的抢劫案我一概不知
I-I don't know anything about any other robberies.
你是想告诉我们
You trying to tell us you're
-你不是这个团伙的常驻人员 -我发誓
- not a regular part of this crew? - Swear to God.
我一个相识拉我进去的
Guy I know hooked me in.
本来就该一次了事的
Supposed to be one-and-done.
所以我才偷了那些筹码
That's why I stole the chips.
我 我知道他们给我的报酬有多么少
I-I saw how small the cut they were gonna give me,
所以 所以我觉得我得给自己多弄点好处
and-and so I... thought I'd give myself a bonus.
拉你进去的那个人
The guy who hooked you in,
叫什么名字 在哪能找到他
what's his name? Where do we find him?
要是我告诉你 你知道他会对我做什么吗
You know what he would do to me if I told you that?
不知道 因为他会
Nothing. Because he'd be spending
比你在牢里待的更久
a lot more time in prison than you.
你只有一个办法可以帮到自己 文森特
You have one way to help yourself, Vincent.
告诉我你不会再犯蠢了
Please tell me you're not gonna be stupid again.
我的饭呢 饿死了
Yo, where's my damn food? I'm hungry.
洛城警局反恐特警队
LAPD SWAT!
两人一组 两人一组
Two, two, two!
-洛城警局反恐特警队 -你被捕了
- LAPD SWAT! - You're under arrest!
-洛城警局 -谭 去你那了
- LAPD! - Tan, your way!
作案服装 面具 武器
Coveralls, masks, weapons.
这个里面有现金
Some cash in this one.
看来他们的连胜纪录被打破了
Looks like their winning streak just came to an end.
十分钟前又有赌场员工被攻击了
Casino crew just hit again ten minutes ago.
在唐尼的查理曼大帝纸牌俱乐部
Charlemagne Card Club in Downey.
十分钟之前吗
Ten minutes ago?
-不可能 -怎么会 他们还在这里
- No way. - How? That is them right there.
跟刚刚被枪击的赌场老板说去吧
Tell that to the pit boss that just got shot.
这是刚刚在查理曼大帝赌场发生的抢劫案
This is the heist that just went down. Charlemagne Casino.
一共五个带着掩护 面具和冲♥锋♥枪♥的劫匪
Five guys, coveralls, masks, assault rifles.
看起来像是同一伙人
Looks like the same crew.
乍一看相似 但你仔细看看
Looks like it, but look closer.
看看右边这家伙
Check the guy out on the right,
-拿东西的方式 -他是左撇子
- how he's carrying. - He's left-handed,
但是昨天那帮人全部都用的右手
and all of yesterday's crew was right-handed.
而且这家伙后腰别着一把格洛克手♥枪♥
And that guy's got a Glock on his hip.
没有一个曼德维尔员工带着格洛克手♥枪♥
None of the Mandeville crew strapped a Glock.
两个不同团伙使用了一样的犯罪手法吗
So, two different crews with the exact same M.O.?
还有更奇怪的发现 我从五个星期前被
Oh, it gets weirder. I pulled surveillance photos
袭击的奥克兰赌场调了监控照片
from a casino that was hit five weeks ago in Oakland.
相同的套路 带着掩护和面具
Same deal-- coveralls, masks.
但是罪犯的体型完全对不上
The body types don't match at all.
是另一伙人
That's another crew.
就好像是快餐连锁
It's almost like a burger chain.
所有人穿着相同的制♥服♥ 干一样的工作
Everybody wears the same uniform, does the same job,
但他们做的是不一样的生意
but they're separate businesses.
这些犯罪都被商业化了
The crimes have been franchised.
就是说一定有更高层的人
Which means there has to be somebody higher up
-在指挥这些行动 -没错
- running all these ops. - u202dYeah.
是时候找到这个犯罪集团的董事长了
I think it's time we find the CEO.
根据你的同伙供认 你是头儿
According to your homeys, you're the leader.
恭喜 兄弟
Congratulations on that, my man.
所以昨天那个犯罪团伙是你组织的吗
So, you're the one who put together yesterday's crew?
他们要说什么我也拦不住
I can't stop people from talking.
我们知道你不是犯罪行动的首脑
You ain't the brains of the operation, that we know.
有高层的人在干重要的工作
There's somebody higher up who did the heavy lifting,
策划袭击活动 所以我们为什么不来
and planned that job, so why don't we talk about
聊聊究竟是谁在发号♥施令呢
who's really giving the orders?
接下来你都只能自说自话
Gonna be a real one-sided conversation.
因为我什么都不会说的
'Cause I'm not giving you anything.
你害怕他们 是吗
Oh, you're afraid of them, is that it?
害怕
"Afraid"?
老子什么都不怕
Never been afraid of anything.
我更喜欢忠诚这个词
I just prefer loyalty.
你相信这家伙吗
You believe this guy?
昨天他帮助谋杀了两个无辜的人
Yesterday he helps murder two innocent people.
而现在他表现得好像所谓的忠诚
Now he's in there acting like his loyalty
是一种美德
is some kind of virtue.
长官 如果我们不需要
Commander, what if we don't need him
剧集 | 反恐特警队 | 导航列表