剧集 | 反恐特警队 | 导航列表
擅自进去的真实理由
to walk in there uninvited.
-警督 你能联♥系♥长滩警方吗 -马上
- Lieutenant, can you get Long Beach PD on the phone? - I'm on it.
我们不会让你空手进去的
You're not going in there empty-handed.
你一定是在跟我开玩笑
Oh, you've got to be kidding me.
诺兰说了让你滚一边去
Nolan said to get lost.
我有最新情报要告诉他 等不及了
Got new intel for him. Can't wait.
那就告诉我 我会转告他的
So give it to me, and I'll take it to him.
我无论如何都会走进这个酒吧的
I'm getting inside this bar one way or another.
还记得上一次我们俩干架
Remember what happened the last time
都发生了什么吗 巴伯
you and I danced, Barber?
你想再来一次吗
You want a rematch?
你来这儿干什么
What the hell are you doing here?
你到底何时才能认清自己的位置
When are you gonna understand your place in all of this?
长滩警方正准备去扫荡豺狼的货仓
Long Beach PD is on its way to the Jackals' stash house.
我要是按你说的在外面等
I wait outside like you want,
那豺狼和他们没卖♥♥出去的海♥洛♥因♥
the Jackals and whatever heroin they haven't sold
没等这次会面结束就会被关起来了
is locked up before this meeting's over.
到时你的新供应商会怎么想
How's it gonna look to your new supplier
那时你最大的散货商要是不供出你就得坐20年牢
if your biggest dealer is facing 20 years unless he gives you up?
这事你确定吗
Now you're sure about this?
我为了帮内特毁了我的人生
I blew up my life to help Nate,
而且你已经说得很清楚了 我们的命在你手里
and as you've made it perfectly clear, you own us.
所以我为什么要在此时放弃这一切
So why would I throw it all away now?
的确 你毁掉了一个大好人生啊
Yeah, quite a life you imploded there.
职业生涯两次受表彰
Decorated career. Twice.
你的队伍就是你的家
Your team is your family.
还有
And, uh,
你在和你上司的女儿谈恋爱 对吗
you're-you're dating the boss's daughter, right?
没错 她的事我知道得一清二楚
Yeah. I know all about her.
她很漂亮 我见过照片
Very pretty. I've seen the pictures.
你竟然愿意放弃她
You would give her up
就为了帮一个寄养兄弟吗
just to help a foster brother?
悠着点 诺兰
Take it easy on him, Nolan.
你带他来不就是为了这个吗
Isn't this what you have him around here for?
联♥系♥你的客户
Call your customers.
我们看看这孩子到底有多少价值
Let's see how valuable this kid really is.
那里面就没有超过一百卡的东西
Can't find anything over a hundred calories in there.
压力性饮食并不会让你感觉好一点
Stress eating won't make you feel any better.
事实上 通常是会的
Well, actually, it usually does.
我想为之前的事道歉
I wanted to apologize for earlier.
我当着洪都和斯特里特的面质疑了你
I challenged your authority in front of Hondo and Street.
是你的行动
It's your mission.
他们是你的队员 我没有立场那样做
They're your team. It wasn't my place.
我只是担心斯特里特
I'm just worried about Street.
我给你带了点可能有用的东西
Well, I brought you something that might help.
你疯了吗
Are you nuts?
这对我来说也是最艰难的
This is the hardest part for me, too.
等待的过程
The waiting.
我知道你觉得我只在乎事业
I know you think I only care about my career,
但我♥干♥这行很久了 跟你一样
but I've been doing this job a long time, just like you.
要完成这样的行动
To get through an op like this,
你必须得专注于行动的结果
you have to focus on the mission outcome.
我们不能时时刻刻都为线人而担忧
We can't get caught up worrying every second about our asset.
不然大家都会发疯的
Or we'll both go crazy.
你信任他吗 斯特里特
Do you trust him? Street?
百分之百
100%.
那我们能做的就只有等待了
So there's nothing we can do but wait.
还有喝点
And drink.
这是水
This is water.
以前不是水
Well, it wasn't always.
但习惯改不了 即使我戒酒了
But rituals don't care if you quit drinking.
找点东西让我分心总是很有用
It always helped to have something to distract me.
你戒酒多久了
How long you been on the wagon?
我已经不去记了
It's not something I count anymore.
好吧
Fair enough.
豺狼帮很不乐意
The Jackals did not appreciate
毫无缘由地把存货都冲走
having to flush their stash for no reason.
但接着 十分钟后 长滩警方踹开了大门
Then, ten minutes later, the LBPD kicked in their door.
幸运的是 他们已经找不到任何东西了
Fortunately, there was nothing left for them to find.
警♥察♥空手而归了
Cops left empty-handed.
你帮我们省了大♥麻♥烦
You saved us a big hassle.
自我介绍一下 我是弗兰克·卢德洛
Let me introduce myself. I'm Frank Ludlow.
吉姆·斯特里特 你一定就是诺兰的新供应商
Jim Street. You must be Nolan's supplier.
你表现得不错 吉姆
You do good work, Jim.
你没有二话地就处理了那两具尸体
You cleaned up those bodies without a fuss.
我一直在等尸体被发现
I keep waiting for them to turn up.
你怎么做到的
How did you pull that off?
秘密
Well, that's a secret.
我不告诉你 对我们俩都好
Protects both of us for me not to tell you.
你来得真是巧
You have impeccable timing.
我们刚准备讨论今晚到的货
We were just about ready to go over tonight's shipment.
坐
Sit down.
斯特里特有消息了吗
You heard from Street?
他离开酒吧后跟我通话了30秒左右
I got him for about 30 seconds after he left the bar.
他见到了供应商 货今晚就到
He met the supplier. Shipment's arriving tonight.
就是他吗
Is this our guy?
弗兰克·卢德洛 航运巨头查尔斯·卢德洛之子
Frank Ludlow, son of shipping magnate Charles Ludlow.
想来他在家族生意里插不进手
Guess he couldn't make it in the family business;
只好捞偏门 用老爹的船来运毒品
found a nice side hustle moving drugs on Daddy's boats.
斯特里特查出是哪条船了吗
Street find out which boat?
没有 但今晚只有一艘马来西亚出发的
No, but there's only one Ludlow ship
卢德洛公♥司♥的船进港
from Malaysia arriving tonight.
马来西亚航运路线
我们必须把卢德洛和毒品人赃并获
We need to grab Ludlow with the drugs,
否则这一切就都白费了
otherwise this has all been for nothing.
派两个整编队 不要冒险
Take two full units. No chances.
这会是给斯特里特最好的欢迎派对
This is gonna be one hell of a welcome party for Street.
我去给队伍做准备
I'll prep the team.
我们五分钟后出发
We're rolling out in five.
范达利的队伍作为后援
Vandelli's team's got backup.
不把事情说开了 我们是不会出发的
We're not leaving here with drama hanging over our heads.
说出来
Let it out.
洪都 没什么可说的
Hondo, there's nothing to let out.
你需要保持小圈子 来保证斯特里特的安全
You needed to keep the circle small to keep Street safe.
这不是信任的问题
It wasn't a matter of trust,
这是犯错的问题
it was a matter of mistakes.
如果我们什么都不知道 就没法犯错了
If we didn't know anything, we couldn't make any.
说真话
Be real with me.
我理解我们为什么不能知道 最初的时候
I get why we couldn't know. At first.
但我不明白在他离队之后两周都让我们蒙在鼓里
But I don't see how keeping us in the dark for two weeks
怎么能有利于斯特里特的安全
after he quit kept Street any safer.
我们必须严格遵守命令
We had to follow strict orders.
而且我们一有机会就第一时间让你们知道了
And the second we got the chance to let you in, we did.
是 在长达两周的愧疚和自责之后
Yeah, after two weeks of feeling guilty and blaming ourselves.
克里斯 相信我 在一旁看着
Chris, trust me, it was not easy
却什么都不能说的滋味并不好受
to stand by and not say anything to you.
-但成功完成任务才是首要的 -我知道
- But the integrity of the mission had to come first. - I know.
我们没有怪你 洪都
And we're not blaming you, Hondo.
我们只是很难受
It's just been really tough.
那就让我们确保今天能不那么难受
Well, let's make sure today's better.
内特
Nate?
你去哪了 我们今晚不是得待在这里吗
Where were you? I thought we were hanging here tonight.
我需要你马上收拾东西离开这里
I need you to pack your things and get out of here right now.
你不是刚跟我说我们逃不了吗
Didn't you just get done telling me that we couldn't bail?
不是我们 就你
Not us. You.
你回酒吧去了 是不是
You went back to the bar, didn't you?
-我都让你不要去了 -听着 听着
- I told you not to go. - Listen, listen.
马上就会有大事发生
Something big is about to go down
我需要你远离这一切
and I need you clear of it.
无论你惹上了什么 你都没法独自解决
Look, whatever you got yourself into, you can't handle alone.
我们不会再离开彼此
剧集 | 反恐特警队 | 导航列表