剧集 | 反恐特警队 | 导航列表
你懂我意思
You know what I mean.
我能预见到这是件好事
I can see this being a good thing.
就是她让你这么做的
She the one who put you up to this?
她知道怎样对你最好吗
Like she knows what's best for you?
-假装他不在这 -如果你能做
- Pretend he's not here. - I mean, if you were better
更好的决定 我们就不会这么糟糕了
at making decisions, we wouldn't be in this mess,
-不是吗 -伙计
- now, would we? - Hey, buddy.
我们让她安静地收拾东西 好吗
Why don't we just let her pack her things in peace, okay?
我高兴得很 没有她的破烂堆满整个家
My pleasure. It'd be a relief not having her crap
-我可算轻松了 -我说什么来着
- clutter up the place. - Hey. What'd I just say?
这叫逗着玩 别紧张
It's called teasing. Relax.
不 这叫丢脸
No, it's called shaming.
你是在用无所谓的口吻来掩饰觉得丢脸的感觉
And now you're minimizing to cover it up.
我什么 她接受不了开玩笑并不是我的错
I'm what? It's not my fault she can't take a joke.
这个叫作在受害者身上找理由
And that's blaming the victim.
你想接下去吗 还可以为自己的行为辩解
You want to keep going? Maybe rationalize your behavior,
-忏悔不已之类的 -如果你没有
- play the guilt game? - If you weren't
戴着警徽...
wearing a badge...
那我照样打得你满地找牙
I'd still kick your ass,
所以你就闭上嘴吧
so shut it down, big man.
我们大家都冷静点 好不好
How about we all just take it easy, okay?
艾丽斯 接着收拾你的东西
Iris, go ahead and pack your things.
不行 马是我的
No. No, the stallion is mine.
-你送给我了 -没有 我买♥♥的时候
- You gave it to me. - No. When I bought it,
-我说... -别再靠近了
- I said that... - That's far enough.
你在我的房♥子里 我在和我的女朋友讲话
You're in my house. I'm talking to my girlfriend.
我要你退后
I'm gonna need you to back it up.
闭上嘴
Keep your mouth shut.
这事就这么完了 再说一个字
This ends here. One more word,
我以袭♥警♥逮捕你 听明白了吗
I book you for assaulting an officer. Understand?
艾丽丝 不着急
Iris, take your time.
别伤他 好吗
Don't hurt him, okay?
你去卧室拿你的东西吧
Why don't you go get your things from the bedroom?
没事的
It's okay.
别动
Stay.
把手放到我能看见的地方
Keep your hands where I can see 'em.
我爸爸总是说这是
My dad always said this was
最让人郁闷的工作内容
the most frustrating part of the job.
一次又一次被招到同一所房♥子里
Get called to the same house over and over.
绝大多数情况女的还都留下来了
Most times the woman stays.
是啊 离开远比你想象的要难
Yeah, it's harder to leave than you'd think.
看起来你深有体会啊
Well, you know a thing or two about it?
我爸爸也是这么个货
Eh, my dad was a piece of work.
那你怎么这么出色
Then how'd you turn out so good?
我
Me?
我不知道 我出色吗
I don't know. Did I?
我是半成品
I'm a work in progress.
都收拾好了
That's everything.
那我们走吧
Okay, let's get going, then.
绕这边
Come around this way.
你可以过一分钟再起来
You can get up in a minute.
又发生了一起爆♥炸♥
There's been another bombing.
-情况如何 -这次是在市中心
- How bad is it? - This one hit Downtown.
五死八伤
Five dead, eight wounded.
联调局发现了有部分序列号♥的无人机残骸
The Feds found a drone fragment with partial serial number.
他们正在鉴证科查呢
They're running it through their crime lab now.
-这是受害者还是疑犯 -幸存者
- Is this a victim or suspect? - Survivor.
拍下了爆♥炸♥
Caught the blast on camera.
大家好啊
What up, peeps?
我是你们的小V
This is your boy Chico V.
我在天使之城的市中心
I'm here in Downtown in the City of Angels,
这地方挺不错
and zayum, this spot is lit.
我们准备要血拼一下了
We getting ready to drop some stacks.
我说的是...
I'm talking...
国土安♥全♥部♥仍然无法把爆♥炸♥与任何恐怖团伙挂上钩
Homeland still hasn't linked the attacks to any terrorist cell,
因此目前我们只能假设
so at this point we have to assume
在我们阻止他们之前 还会一直有爆♥炸♥袭击
they're gonna keep coming until we stop 'em.
好消息 联调局查到序列号♥了
Good news. Feds got a hit on the serial number.
所使用的飞机是和其它三架一起
The aircraft used was purchased along with three others
三周前在西米谷的伊莱电器买♥♥的
at Eli's Electronics in Simi Valley three weeks ago.
他们从商店的监控调取了顾客的图像
They pulled an image of the buyer off the store security cam.
投上去
Put it up.
有监控的话
With security cameras,
他应该想办法挡住他的脸
you think he'd try to hide his face.
也许不是这个人
Maybe that's not our guy.
如果罪犯雇了个无家可归的人来买♥♥的呢
What if our perp paid a homeless guy to make the purchase?
他就不会暴露在监控之下了
Keeps his face off-camera.
我在贫民区特别小组里做了一年卧底
I spent a year undercover on the Skid Row task force.
如果相片上的人
If our man in the photo
是洛杉矶的流浪汉 我在中♥央♥分局有个人
is part of L.A.'s homeless, I have a guy
-应该会认识他 -怎么认识
- over in Central Division who will know him. - ?How?
市里可是有超过三万个无家可归者呢
There's over 30,000 homeless in this city.
一个普通人只能记住150个人的脸
And the average human can only put 150 names to faces,
但我得意于结识超常的人们
but I pride myself on knowing exceptional people
并在可能的时候利用他们的能力
and using their talents whenever possible.
米克 我是派珀
Mick? It's Piper.
我会给你发张照片
I'm gonna text you a photo.
不会吧
Really?
那好吧
Fine.
伙计 你好吗
Hey, pal. How are you?
真是好久好久不见了呢
It has been way too long.
听着 人家要你帮个忙
Listen, I need a favor.
这样行了吗
Better?
很好 马上发照片
Great. Texting the photo.
看看你的手♥机♥
Check your phone.
你确定 很好
Are you sure? Good.
买♥♥无人机的叫布鲁斯特
Drone buyer goes by Brewster.
我的人最近几周都没看见过他
Now, my guy hasn't seen him in the last few weeks,
可他说 妈的 我忘了说再见了
but he says-- damn it, I forgot to say goodbye.
算了 他说布鲁斯特
Anyway, he says Brewster
通常在市中心的克洛克街找地方过夜
usually holes up in an alley off of Crocker Street downtown.
好的 我亲自过去
All right. I'll run it down myself.
我差点就和洪都碰拳了
I almost had Hondo with a fist bump.
-他没上当 -如果我们没被调走的话
- He didn't bite. - And he would've said
今天早上的搜捕他就会说
"stay liquid" back at the raid this morning
"保持机动"了 好的一面就是
if we hadn't gotten pulled. On the upside,
我们可能要四个人摊汉堡和啤酒的钱了
we're looking at a four-way split for burgers and beers.
布鲁斯特
Brewster?
-谁 -洛杉矶警局
- Who's asking? - LAPD.
你可以出来一下吗
You mind stepping out for a sec?
不了 我在吃午饭
Nah, I'm good. I'm just eating my lunch.
你没有惹事 布鲁斯特 不过严格来说
You're not in trouble, Brewster, though, technically,
你不能在一个有人来往的小巷里扎帐篷
you're not allowed to camp in an active alley.
但如果你跟我们聊一会 我们就不赶你走
But if you give us a sec, we won't bounce you.
好吧
Okay.
我出来了
I'm coming out.
最近发大财了 是吗
Fortune's been smiling down on you, huh?
为什么我感觉我又要转运了
Why I got the feeling that's about to change?
我们只想知道是谁
We just want to know who was it
给你钱去西米谷市买♥♥那些无人机的
that paid you to buy those drones up in Simi Valley.
我就知道这事会给我惹麻烦
I knew this was gonna come back to bite me in the ass.
我不认识那个人
I got no idea who that guy was.
有什么外貌特征
Physical description?
他开什么车
Car he drove?
他是个白人
Uh, he was a white guy.
二三十岁 长相普通
20s or 30s, kind of average, uh,
戴着墨镜和一顶鸭舌帽
wore sunglasses and a ball cap.
他开着一辆凯美瑞或是卡罗拉或是什么
He drove a Camry or a Corolla or something.
还有 他不怎么说话
And, uh, he didn't talk much,
除了说如果我们少花点钱
except to say that if we spent less money
剧集 | 反恐特警队 | 导航列表