剧集 | 反恐特警队 | 导航列表
《反恐特警队》前情提要
Previously on "SWAT"...
勒罗伊 我知道他是你儿子
Leroy, I know he's your son,
我不是他的父亲
and I am not his father,
但从现在开始我和我妈会全力照顾他
but me and my moms are gonna be looking after him now.
我跟经理握手
I shook the manager's hand,
告诉他我真的很想要这份工作
I told him how bad I really wanted the job.
他只是不停地问起我的被捕记录
And he just kept on bringing up my arrest record.
如果真想抚养你即将出生的孩子
If you really want to provide for this baby that you got coming,
继续不断地敲门
you keep knocking on doors
直到有人像我们一样给你一个机会
until somebody takes a chance on you just like we did.
儿子 看见我的钱包了没
Hey, son, you seen my wallet?
在桌上 老爸
It's on the table, Pop.
今早吃药了吗
You take your medicine this morning?
这还用问吗
Is the sky blue?
医生说她从没见过
The doctor said she ain't never seen
治疗效果这么好的人
nobody respond to treatment as well.
我完胜癌症扬名立万了 儿子
I am kicking cancer in the ass and taking names, son.
一点也不意外 老爸
I guess I shouldn't be surprised, Pop.
你妈打电♥话♥来了
Uh, that's your mom.
我和医生预约好了 她要送我去
She's dropping me off at my doctor's appointment.
天呐
Ah, geez.
你怎么了 D
Hey. What's going on, D?
西玛的父母
Heema's parents.
他们不让我见我儿子
They ain't never gonna let me see my son.
他们跟西玛说我对孩子影响不好
They told Heema that I'm a bad influence
她应该把我忘了
and that she should just forget about me.
近一年来我一直在给她发短♥信♥打电♥话♥
I've been texting and calling for almost a year.
-他们根本不听 -好了 听我说
- They don't listen! - Okay, you listen to me.
你知道什么事我都会支持你
You know I got your back on all things,
但你得站在他们的角度想想
but you got to take a look at this from their side.
你把他们才十五岁的女儿搞大了肚子
You got their 15-year-old daughter pregnant,
然后又因涉嫌持械抢劫
and then you landed your little ass in juvie
进了少管所
for being involved in an armed robbery.
他们带西玛去圣地亚哥重新来过
Taking Heema to San Diego to start over
只是想保护她和孩子
is them just trying to protect her and the baby.
保护他们见不着我
Protect them from me?
可是我已经不是原来的我了
But I-I'm not that type of kid anymore.
但是 我回了学校 找了份工作
But-- I'm back in school. I got a job.
我洗心革面了
I cleaned up my life.
好了 我知道
Okay, and I get that.
我知道 但她父母不知道
I get it. But her parents don't.
你得想办法让他们知道
You got to find some way to show them.
我知道你和你♥爸♥爸有时候父慈子孝
Look, I know you and your pops get into it sometimes.
我只是不想我和迪恩
I just don't want me and Deon
像你们那样一辈子有隔阂
to have that lifelong beef like that.
无意冒犯
No offense.
听着 我和我爸还有很多问题需要处理 达瑞尔
Listen, me and my pop still deal with a lot of stuff, Darryl.
我不希望迪恩长大以后觉得
I don't want Deon growing up thinking
我不愿意参与他的人生
that I don't want to be a part of his life.
西玛的父母真的有权力阻止我见我自己的儿子吗
Can Heema's parents really keep me from seeing my own son?
D 你是一个有犯罪记录的青少年
D, you're a minor with a record.
我认识一名律师 她在家庭法♥院♥工作
Look, I know a lawyer, she works in family court.
或许她能帮我们了解情况
Maybe she can let us know the score.
好吗
All right?
李和阿尔法罗
Lee and Alfaro,
你们负责运动员休息室
you'll take the green room.
扎克 你负责B厅
Zach, you are concourse B.
我四处巡查 盯着所有区域
I'll be floating, keeping an eye on each section.
伙计们 我们不是来看比赛的
Guys, we're not here to watch a fight.
会有明星 国会议员以及其他名人到场
There will be pop stars, congressmen, other celebs.
场面会非常混乱
It'll be a rowdy crowd.
我们监视着所有安全层面
We oversee every security layer,
上到带有私家保镖的客人
from guests with personal protection details
下到活动的保安
down to event safety guards.
大家都清楚自己的任务了吗
Everyone clear on their assignments?
好 熟悉完场地就在售票处找巴克
All right, good. Finish your walk-throughs and then meet Buck
领♥取♥拳击之夜的门票
at the ticket office for your Fight Night credentials.
谢谢你们
Thank you, gentlemen.
跟你说了我的人很干练
I told you my guy was thorough.
别再夸他了 巴克
You can stop selling me on him, Buck.
请迪肯来促成我们接下这个活
Having Deac in the room helped us land the gig.
一定能让我们声名大噪的
Gonna put us on the map.
在还没让所有人安全离开这里之前
Let's not uncork the champagne
-先别想着庆功了 好吗 -好吧
- until we've got everybody out here safe, okay? - Okay, fine.
但是托雷斯赢了一定要大喝一场
But bottoms up after Torres wins.
说曹操曹操到
Speak of the devil.
冠军 这位是我的合作伙伴大卫·凯
Hey, champ. This is my business partner David Kay.
他负责我们的保安团队
He's managing our security team.
这位是吉奥·托雷斯
Meet Gio Torres,
世界次中量级卫冕冠军
reigning welterweight champion of the world,
他妻子埃丝特
his wife Esther.
失陪一下 接个电♥话♥
Excuse me. I have to take this.
很高兴认识你
It's very nice to meet you.
叫我迪肯就好
And please, call me Deacon.
执事 就是牧师吗
Diácono? Like padre, priest?
不 只是个外号♥ 我结婚了 有四个孩子
No, no, it's just a nickname. No, I'm married, with four kids.
这是你第一个孩子吗
It's your first?
是的
Yes.
这个地方非常
You know, this place is so...
新
...new.
哈瓦那没有这么好的地方
We had nothing like it in Havana.
以后会有的
One day we will.
祝你今晚好运
Well, best of luck tonight.
恭喜你
And congratulations.
谢谢你 神父
Gracias, Padre.
抱歉我来晚了
Hey. Sorry I'm late.
趁着休息去了趟银行
Had to hit the bank while I had the time off.
看着真精神 要面试新工作吗
You look nice. Interviewing for new job?
行了 妈 别提这个了
Eh, come on, Mom, please don't start with that.
你知道我很爱特警队
You know I love SWAT.
提什么
Start with what?
批评我 批评我的生活 工作
Uh, criticizing me, my life, my job.
爸死后 这就是你最大的爱好了
Kind of your biggest hobby since Dad died.
我不是批评 我是提建议
I don't criticize, I give advice.
今天你怎么来了
So, what brings you here?
你说有件重要的事
You said it was important.
还记得我跟你说过的那个女孩吗
Do you remember the girl that I told you about?
这几个月一直跟你约会的那个吗
The same girl you've been seeing the past couple months?
对 邦妮
Yeah, Bonnie.
其实我们早在一起了
We've actually been together for longer than that.
我们同居了
We moved in together,
我觉得我准备好拿出外公留给我的那对金手镯了
and I think I'm ready for the gold bracelets that Grandpa left me.
我父亲留下这对镯子
My father set aside those bracelets
是希望给你送给你的新娘
for you boys to give to your brides.
我知道 我准备向邦妮求婚
I know. I'm gonna ask Bonnie to marry me.
如果你们的恋情已经这么认真了
If this relationship is-is so serious,
为什么还没带邦妮来见我
why haven't I met Bonnie?
我想过来着 妈 但是工作很忙
I-I wanted you to, Ma, but, you know, with work and all,
一直没合适的时间
there was never a good time.
我是你的母亲
I'm your mother.
这样很让人伤心
It's very hurtful.
雅各布订婚时 他处理得很得体
When Jacob got engaged, he did things properly.
或许我一直没来是因为我不想你在邦妮面前
Well, maybe I put it off 'cause I didn't want you comparing me
拿我跟雅各布作比较
to Jacob in front of Bonnie.
告诉我爱的女人我是如何如何不如他
Telling the woman I love that I'm the disappointment,
他是如何如何完美
while he's the perfect one.
你在说什么呢
What are you talking about?
能不能把镯子给我
Can I get the bracelets or not?
我不能把那对镯子给一个我从没见过的女人
Those bracelets are not for some woman I've never met.
请上前一步
Come forward.
剧集 | 反恐特警队 | 导航列表