剧集 | 反恐特警队 | 导航列表
Um, let me see.
因为我想要感受到我做的事情是有意义的
Because I wanted to feel that what I did was important.
你为什么要当警♥察♥
Why'd you become a cop?
我想服务且保护他人
To serve and protect.
-只是想要有所作为 -是啊
- Just wanted to make a difference, you know? - Yeah.
我在心理评估时也是这么说的
That's what I said in my psych eval, too.
我成为警♥察♥的真正原因是
The real reason I became a cop is because...
我告诉父亲想要参军时
my dad laughed at me when I told him
他嘲笑了我
I wanted to join the force.
你的真正原因呢
What's your real reason?
没关系 你不必告诉我
That's okay. You don't have to tell me.
但如果你想找人谈谈的话
But if you do ever want to talk,
我随时恭候
my door is open.
十四岁时我被袭击了
I was attacked when I was 14.
我被一群男人
I was, uh, dragged off the street
从街上拖走
by a group of men.
他们把我塞进货车
They pulled me into a van.
把我认错成别人了
They thought I was someone else.
但这不重要
Not that it mattered.
我被强♥奸♥了
I was raped.
很久以前的事了
It went on for a long time.
我从没报过案 没告诉过任何人
I never reported it. I didn't tell anyone.
我只是 想继续生活下去
I just, um... just tried to get on with my life.
但效果却不怎么样
It didn't work out so well.
那段时间很难熬
Bad time.
我很抱歉
I'm sorry.
我成为警♥察♥
I became a cop
是因为我受够了担惊受怕
because I got tired of being afraid.
害怕走在街上
Afraid of walking down the street.
害怕这种事再一次发生
Afraid it might happen again.
我想如果我成为了警♥察♥ 如果
I thought if I was a cop and if it ever did happen
有个十四岁的孩子发生了这种事
to some other 14-year-old kid out there,
我就能找出犯人并让他们付出代价
I'd be able to find out who did it and make them pay.
如果我接受了这个采访
If I do this interview,
他们会好奇我为什么想当一名警♥察♥
they'll want to know why I became a cop.
关于这点我不想撒谎
And I don't want to lie.
几年前 我终于告诉了我的家人
A few years ago, I finally told my family.
但我从没告诉过我的队友
But I never told anyone on the team.
所以我不能接受这次采访
That's why I can't do the interview.
我每天都要
I have to go out there
和我的队友出任务
in the field with them every single day,
我不想他们因此对我区别对待
and I don't want them seeing me differently
或者把我当成受害者看待
or thinking of me as a victim.
没人会这么看你的
That's not how anyone could ever see you.
巴罗斯警探刚从聊天室拿到一份嫌犯名单
Detective Burrows just got a list of the suspects off the chat room.
我得走了
I got to go.
聊天室主持人根据历史记录
Chat room moderator narrowed down the field of suspects
缩小了嫌疑人的范围
based on their online history.
这两人的嫌疑最大
These two top the list.
卢克·曼福德 唐尼·沃德 枪击发生时
Luke Manford. Donny Ward. Both in town
都在城里 你能调出
at the time of the shootings. Can you pull up
他们最近在聊天室里的活动吗
their most recent activity in the chat room?
已经在查了 曼福德几个小时前
Already on it. Manford posted this
发布了这个
a few hours ago.
"还有谁讨厌体育节目女主持人吗
"Anyone else sick of female sportscasters,
我都想把电视丢出窗外了"
I'm about to throw my TV out the window!"
性别歧视 还算不上杀人动机
Sexist but not exactly homicidal.
这是唐尼·沃德昨天发的
And this is Donny Ward. Posted yesterday.
"终于在我的泼妇女友那当了回男人
"Finally reclaiming my manhood from my shrew of a girlfriend.
准备好向他人伸出援手了"
Ready to help others do the same."
这更让人担心
Well, that's a little more concerning.
他还有一把AR-15
Also, he owns a registered AR-15,
上周 他买♥♥弹♥药♥的
and last week, he maxed out
运通卡刷爆了
his Amex card buying ammo.
-我去申请逮捕令 -行动
- I'll get a warrant. - Let's move.
洛杉矶警♥察♥局
The is the Los Angeles Police Department.
出来 举起手来
Come out with your hands in the air.
还是没反应
Still no response.
收到
Roger that.
谭 克里斯
Tan. Chris.
-准备破门 -收到
- Ready to breach. - Copy.
安全
Clear.
-安全 -安全
- Clear. - Clear.
你闻到了吗
Do you smell that?
这里有尸体
There's a dead body in here somewhere.
右边安全
Right side clear.
左边安全
Left side clear.
安全
It's clear.
掩护我
Cover me.
我的天啊
Oh, my God.
我觉得我们找到他的女朋友了
Think we just found the girlfriend.
验尸官说他女朋友死了约两天了
Coroner says the girlfriend's been dead for about two days.
她肯定是沃德终于爆发时
Oh, she must have been first in the firing line
第一个被波及的受害者
when Ward finally snapped.
我想知道导火索是什么
Wonder what triggered it?
谭和斯特里特在床上发现了收拾了一半的行李
Tan and Street found suitcases on the bed, half-packed.
我猜她是打算离开他
My guess is she was trying to leave him.
施虐者这时候是最危险的
That's when abusers are most dangerous.
他不会停手的 是吗
He's not gonna stop, is he?
除非我们阻止他
Not until we stop him.
对于一个憎恨女性的男人来说
For a guy who hates women,
他好像并不介意让他的女朋友付他的账单
he doesn't seem to mind having his girlfriend pay all his bills.
没什么特别的
No joy in there.
只有满屋子的第一人称视角射击游戏
Just a room full of first-person shooter games.
巴罗斯分♥析♥了沃德在论♥坛♥上的回复记录
Burrows analyzed Ward's comment history on the forum.
他不止一次地抱怨过自己的女朋友
He railed against his girlfriend more than once,
难怪她成为了首位受害者
so there's no surprise that she was his first victim.
有关于他下个目标的线索了吗
Any leads on who he might be going after next?
我们筛查了所有在网络上
We I.D.'d all the users
发表过复仇幻想 且与沃德有过联♥系♥的用户
Ward interacted with who posted revenge fantasies online.
在他们中 有十二位是本地人
Of these, 12 are local,
有八位明确提到了他们希望
and eight specifically mention the name of the women
死去的女性名单
they'd like to see die.
名单上有第一次枪击案中的律师
On the list-- the lawyer from the first shooting,
还有那个联谊会上的女孩
and the girl at the sorority house.
所以这人的杀人名单上还有六位女性
So there are still six women out there
而她们并不知道自己正处于危险之中
on this guy's hit list, and they got no idea they're in danger.
我的手下已经出动了 现在正在定位她们
My guys are on it, trying to track them down as we speak.
名单上的大部分名字只有一个名
Most of the names on this list are first names only,
所以这事没那么好办
so it's not gonna be that easy.
我能看看名单吗 谢谢
Can I see that list? Thanks.
很奇怪 昨天沃德好像
This is interesting. Looks like Ward bought
在一家制♥服♥仓储店买♥♥了一套服务员的衣服
a waiter outfit from a uniform warehouse yesterday.
我还以为他没工作呢
Thought he didn't have a job.
他可能是打算伪装自己
He could be planning on using it as a disguise.
混进什么地方
To gain access somewhere.
还是无法缩小他下个目标的范围
Still doesn't narrow down his next target.
可能是洛杉矶的任何一家餐厅
Could be any restaurant in L.A.
这个人 马洛里 叫马洛里的可不多
This one-- Mallory. There's not a lot of Mallorys.
-不会是马洛里·雷恩吧 -那是谁
- No chance it's Mallory Raine, is there? - Should I know that name?
她是个记者 是个政♥治♥活跃分子
She's a journalist and a political activist.
她正是那种沃德会下手的女性
She'd be exactly the kind of woman Ward would go after.
女性领袖奖
马洛里·雷恩博士
各位 她是今晚颁奖典礼的主讲人
Guys, she's the keynote speaker at an awards ceremony tonight.
这些女性有一个共同点
Each of these women had one thing in common--
一种用言语间的热情
the ability to captivate an audience
来吸引听众的能力
with a passion in the way they use their word,
尤其能够吸引那些
specifically able to reach the people
真正需要听到这些的人
that really needed to hear it...
男人们
the men.
好了 好了
剧集 | 反恐特警队 | 导航列表