剧集 | 反恐特警队 | 导航列表
她不择手段 自我陶醉
She's Machiavellian, narcissistic,
还是确诊的精神病 集三毒于一身
and a diagnosed psychopath-- all three traits of the dark triad.
操纵别人 暴♥力♥倾向和以我封神
Manipulative, violent, and a god complex?
这组合可真够受的
That's a hell of a cocktail.
这样的患者在医疗环境下
Patients like this are unpredictable
都难以预料
in a clinical setting.
在真实世界里 小心吧
In the real world, watch out.
对露丝下一步要策划什么 有什么想法吗
Any idea what Ruth might be planning next?
我们带回来的那对鸳鸯
Well, the boyfriend and girlfriend
不太清楚 但把她的逃跑
we brought in aren't sure, but timing her escape
和天龙座流星雨之类的时间联♥系♥到了一起
to coincide with this Draconid meteor shower or whatever...
她在编造又一个世界末日呢
She's setting up another doomsday,
以她过往的行为来看
and given her track record,
她真正的信徒们要成为牺牲品了
her true believers are a body count waiting to happen.
警督 对你认识的精神鉴定
Lieutenant, thank whoever you know
委员会的人表示感谢吧
who's on the sanity review board.
一般开这样的听证会要花上好几个星期呢
Usually, it takes weeks to pull these hearings.
我不相信繁文缛节
I don't believe in red tape.
-洪都 -小鬼
- Hondo. - Hey, kid.
那对从农场跑掉的夫妇找到了吗
Any luck tracking that missing couple from the farmhouse?
还没有 没有手♥机♥踪迹
Uh, not yet. No cell phone traces,
信♥用♥卡♥记录 什么都没有
credit card hits, nothing.
-那继续查吧 -好
- Just keep looking, then. - Okay.
我能问你个事吗
Hey, uh, can I ask you something?
说吧
Yeah. Go ahead, shoot.
林奇... 她说的今天是你重新来过的机会
Lynch... she said that today was your chance for a do-over?
听着 小鬼 九年前捣毁那个贩毒集团时
Look, kid, when we hit that compound nine years ago,
我疏忽大意了
I put myself in a vulnerable position,
所以巴基记了我一笔
so Bucky wrote me up.
这是我唯一一次违反特警队的指令
My only violation on my SWAT record.
我敢肯定巴基是想给你个教训
I'm sure Buck was trying to teach you a lesson.
不 不 是我活该
No. No, I deserved it.
我和一名宗教团体的成员陷入了僵持
I got locked in a standoff with one of the Temple followers.
我们都不愿卸下武器
Neither one of us wanted to lower our guns...
但我看得出来那人只是害怕了
but I could see that the guy was just scared.
所以我想他能活着离开的唯一办法
So I thought the only way he was gonna make it
在于我是否能取得他的信任
out of there alive was if I could earn his trust somehow.
-然后你就放下了枪 -不 我没有 但
- You lowered your weapon first? - No. No, I did not, but I didn't
我也没有在我该出手时开枪
take the shot when I could have and when I should have.
我太相信自己的直觉了 斯特里特
I leaned too much on my gut, Street.
从那时开始 我不止一次
And since then, I've seen that go way wrong
看到警♥察♥犯同样的错误
for cops more than once.
这就是为什么我们要这么做
That's why we work the way that we do.
我们依赖于当下的训练
We rely on our training in the moment.
这是每个警员都会学到的一课
It's a lesson every officer learns.
我们需要变得更优秀 但也要更幸运
We got to be good, but we got to be lucky, too.
林奇是怎么知道这事的
But how does Lynch even know about this?
-她肯定调查过了 -她是在
- She must have done her homework. - I mean, is she, like,
查我们的个人档案吗
digging into our personnel files?
-怎么查的 为什么要查 -我不知道
- How and why? - I got no idea.
我那天处理的并不好
What I did that day wasn't very smart.
但是 伙计 那 那孩子只是迷失了
But, man, you know, the-the kid just seemed like a lost soul
那时在我看来构不成任何形式的威胁
more than any type of threat to me at the time.
他叫凯
His name's Kai.
不管你信不信 过去这几年
And believe it or not, these past few years,
他完全变了个样 改变了自己的生活
he's gone and turned his life around.
他开设了一个避难所 帮助那些逃离
He opened a place to help people who flee
或被宗教团体驱逐出来的人 想不到吧
or get spit out by groups like the Temple. Go figure.
-了不起 -是啊
- Wow. - Yeah.
你认为这次他能帮我们吗
You think maybe he can help us out with this?
-我正打算去 -好吧
- I'm about to go find out. - All right.
玉米粉蒸肉要吗
Tamalitos?
不了谢谢 上班时间不能吃东西
Uh, no, thank you. I shouldn't.
随便你 我要两份玉米粉蒸肉打包
Speak for yourself. I'll have two chuchitos to go
加点辣酱 谢谢
and some hot sauce, too, please.
-谢谢 -怎么了 兄弟
- Thank you. - What's up, bro?
听着 我现在没法投资餐车了
Listen, um... I can't invest in the food truck right now.
现在不是时候 抱歉
It's just not a good time. I'm sorry.
怪我 我不应该在知道了你刚刚
I shouldn't have put you on the spot, man, I mean,
经济状况重归正轨就让你为难的
just knowing you got back on solid ground financially.
所以我又想了想
So I gave it some thought.
如果我们队不能参与其中的话
There's no point doing all this work
那做这些关于餐车的准备工作就没意义了
to get the truck up and running if the team can't be part of it.
我可以借给你五千
I want to spot you the five grand.
好吧 随时都能还
Okay, you just pay me back whenever you can.
-没事的 兄弟 -不行 这太多了
- It's okay, man. - No. That is unbelievably generous.
我 我不能接受 我不想再欠你钱了
I-I can't accept that. I don't want to owe you any money.
我不想再欠任何人钱了
I don't want to owe anybody money.
一 一旦我有钱投资了
And-and as soon as I do get some money to invest,
我想投资一些简单
I want to invest it in something simple
无趣 像互助基金之类的
and-and boring, like a-a mutual fund.
对 但你尝过了 对吧
Yeah, but you tasted this food, right?
我是说 它肯定会大卖♥♥的
I mean, this stuff is just gonna sell itself.
棒极了 只 只是 抱歉
It is fantastic, it is. It... I'm sorry.
好吧 我理解
Okay, I understand.
我也周转不开 卢卡
I can't swing it either, Luca.
我一直在试着存钱
I've been trying to put money away,
我知道谭和斯特里特处境相同
and I know Tan and Street are in the same boat,
可能也在找机会告诉你
probably waiting for the right time to tell you.
但 我不知道
But, you know, I don't know
洪都有没有看过招股说明书
if Hondo's taken a look at the prospectus.
我想他没有 洪都有自己该做的事
Yeah. No. I mean, Hondo's got responsibilities.
你们都有自己的事 我完全理解 没事
You all do. I-I get it. Totally get it. It's cool.
我发誓 如果我有可用的钱
I swear, if I had the money to burn...
别 别担心
Don't-don't worry about it.
没事 没事的
It's good. It's good.
-我没事 -那就好
- I'm all right. - All right.
嘿 我应该和他们商量好了
Hi. Hey, I... I should have talked it over with them
再拉你入伙的 抱歉
before roping you in. I'm sorry.
这本该是属于我们队的
This was supposed to be something for my whole team.
显然 是属于你的
I-I mean, something for you, obviously,
也是属于我的
and something for me, too.
我从来没有管理过自己的事
I've never been in charge of my own thing before,
而且 我以为
and I thought...
你看 我 我没上过什么商学院
Look, I-I didn't go to business school or anything,
但我知道我能成功的
but I know I could've pulled this off.
我 我就是知道 伙计
I kn-- I know it, man.
我会想出其他办法的 别担心
I'll think of some other way. Don't worry.
谢谢你听我讲 好吧
Thanks for the talk. All right.
天哪 太好吃了
Man, that's... so good.
康复中心
洪都
Hondo?
-嘿 -嘿
- Hey. - Hey.
-见到你真好 凯 -我也是
- Good to see you, Kai. - You, too.
我想你看到露丝·皮尔逊逃跑的新闻了
I assume you saw the news of Ruth Pearson's escape
-西奥怎么了 -活活烧死了自己吗
- and what happened to Theo? - Burning himself alive?
太糟糕了 不足为奇
It's awful. Can't say I'm surprised.
我想这邪教的狂热程度
Well, I guess the crazy bar for this cult
又上了一个台阶
is on a whole nother level.
宗教团体的推销很简单
The Temple sales pitch was simple.
你懂的 他们会帮助你超越人类意识的极限
You know, they'd help you reach consciousness above human.
有时 感觉很真实
And at times, it felt real.
比如 种蔬菜 养动物
You know, growing vegetables, raising animals.
我们经常唱歌♥
We sang a lot.
我全部按照韦恩和露丝说的做
I did everything that Wayne and Ruth said,
希望得到启示 但是一切都是谎言
hoping for enlightenment, but, uh, it's all a lie.
意识到这一点你一定很痛苦
That must've been a tough realization.
直到我长大到能够思考他们最疯狂的想法
It wasn't until I was old enough to process
我才开始产生质疑
their most demented views that I questioned things.
比如露丝说自焚是灵魂飞升
How Ruth said that burning alive was the cleanest way
最纯净的方式
剧集 | 反恐特警队 | 导航列表