剧集 | 反恐特警队 | 导航列表
我想我昨晚把钱包落在你家了
I think I left my wallet at your place last night.
应该是和你姐姐喝酒喝多了
Guess I had one too many glasses with your sister.
-幸好还能叫车 -你们俩还挺投缘
- Thank god for Uber. - Well, you guys hit it off.
要不是酒喝完了 我们可能会聊到天亮
If we didn't run out of wine, we might have gone till dawn.
可以给我你家的钥匙吗
So, do you mind if I grab your house keys?
我来接你去参加晚宴时再给你拿回来
I'll bring them back when I pick you up tonight before the gala.
行 在我车里
Yeah. They're in my car.
来吧
Come on.
我还挺期待的
I'm looking forward to it.
如果温妮还在这边 你应该邀请她去
If Winnie is still around, you should invite her to the party.
好 我可以问问她 只是...
Okay. I can ask her, I just...
我本打算今晚就我们俩的
sort of pictured just us tonight.
真暖心 但奥塞拉请了那么多有钱人
That's sweet, but with all the big money Othella invited,
我整晚都会四处应酬
I'll be working the room all night.
时不时还得照顾到我爸妈 朋友们...
Between that, keeping my parents occupied, my friends...
你父母会来
Your parents are coming?
我告诉他们后 他们一直谈论个不停
It's all they've been talking about since I told them.
我不知道他们到底更期待见到谁
I don't know who they're more excited to meet,
奥塞拉·贝克还是我的特警队男友
Othella Baker or my SWAT boyfriend.
好的 我会问问温妮
Well, yeah, sure, I'll check in with Winnie.
我知道她喜欢这类的场合
I know she loves that type of stuff.
听着 我现在得走了 我们正要去行动
But look, I got to run right now. We're about to roll out.
只要公事不耽搁 我们今晚见
But I'll see you tonight unless work gets in the way.
-注意安全 -好的
- Okay. Safe safe. - All right. Yeah.
邦妮没接电♥话♥ 我想确定
Bonnie's not picking up. I just want to make sure
她平安到酒店了 -如果她没到
- she got to the hotel okay. - Hey, you'd be the first
会第一个通知你的 她现在有专人保护
to hear if she didn't. She's in good hands.
我不是担心那个
That's not what I'm worried about.
她看见我开枪打了个人 把另外一个家伙撂倒
She watched me shoot someone, knock another guy out.
事后她看我的眼神
The way she looked at me after,
-好像很怕我似的 -你是担心
- it was like she was afraid of me. - You're worried
她看到了你只对坏人展露的一面
she saw a side of you only the bad guys should.
是的 而且我本来把一整天都计划好了
Yeah. And I had the whole day planned.
所有细节 一直到我单膝跪地的那一刻
Every detail down to the minute before I got on one knee.
等等 等等
Wait, wait. Hold on a minute.
你原本打算今天求婚
You were gonna propose today?
是的 吃完早午餐之后
Yeah. Just after brunch.
-老兄 -是啊 还有更惨的
- Oh, man. Wow. - Yeah, and on top of that,
我把戒指弄丢了
I lost the ring.
-你什么 -在餐厅的时候
- You what? - At the restaurant.
波普的人朝我开枪
Pope's guys started shooting at me,
乱作一团 后来我就找不到了
everything went flying. I couldn't find it afterwards.
好吧 我去跟现场的人说一声
Okay. I'll talk to the guys on the scene.
法医 鉴证 让他们找一找
M.E.S, CSIs, have them take a look.
没用的 兄弟
It's a lost cause, man.
听我说
Hey, listen.
你和邦妮天生一对
You and Bonnie are gold together.
我没继续用约会软件就是因为
I quit the apps 'cause I wanted something
我想拥有你俩这样的感情
like what you two have.
于是我遇到了莫莉
And that led me to meet Molly.
所以戒指的事交给我
So let me work on the ring.
谭警官 好久不见
Officer Tan. It's been a while.
我离开风化组之后就没再追查山麓武装团了
I stopped chasing the Foothill Posse when I left Vice.
结果现在他们冲我来了
Now they're chasing me.
你早就知道吗
Did you know?
波普这号♥人物越狱了
A guy like Pope breaks out of prison?
所有人都会知道
Everyone knows.
-你知道我在他的刺杀名单上吗 -我只是
- That I was on his kill list? - I just heard about it
听几个来这里调车的武装团的人说起过
from some Foothill Posse guys in here getting tune-ups.
我没有能力阻止这件事
There's nothing I could do to stop it from happening.
你就没想过要打个电♥话♥说一声吗
It never occurred to you to pick up the phone?
让我自己也登上波普的刺杀名单吗
And risk Pope putting me on his list?
他那样的人是无法阻止的
There's no stopping a man like that.
是啊 有你帮忙当然无法阻止
Yeah, certainly not with your help.
越狱 组织刺杀团队
Prison break? Hit crew?
在监狱里搞定这一切可不容易
That's a lot to put together from a cell,
他肯定花了很多钱 怎么付的
and he had to pay for it. How'd he do it?
波普进去之前 在他一间老制毒工场
Before he went away, Pope left a huge cache
藏了大量苯乙腈
of benzyl cyanide in one of his old labs.
他承诺如果武装团帮他越狱就都给他们
He promised it to the Posse if they broke him out.
那批货的量
There's enough in there
足够制♥造♥价值一千万美金的冰♥毒♥
to make ten million dollars' worth of meth.
你知道那个旧制毒厂在哪吗
Do you know where his old lab is?
麦肯纳 他差点杀了我
McKenna, he tried to kill me.
他还伤到了无辜市民 做正确的事
And he hurt innocent civilians. Do the right thing here.
改过自新
For a change.
我去打电♥话♥问问
Let me call my guy.
赫雷拉女士
Ms. Herrera.
我听说警官们在请你来的时候
I heard our officers had a little trouble
遇到了点小麻烦
convincing you to come in.
你倒是很懂法律
You certainly know your rights.
口头侮辱不算袭♥警♥
Verbal abuse doesn't count as assaulting an officer.
我不喜欢警♥察♥ 懂吗
I don't like cops, okay?
你们抓了我男朋友 我可不吃这一套
You jammed my boyfriend up, it ain't gonna work on me.
你男朋友也不是什么好东西
Your boyfriend's as bad as they come.
你我心里都清楚 我们去请你时你所在的豪♥宅♥
We both know where the money for that McMansion
那钱都是从哪里来的
we dragged you out of came from.
没错 所以不要说得好像他遭受了什么不公
Yeah, so don't pretend he got a raw deal.
好吗 抓的就是他
Okay? It was a good bust.
你们真只是在垃圾里找到了指证他的证据
You cops just found evidence on him in the trash?
得了吧 你们就只会弄虚作假
Please. You're all a bunch of cheaters.
我要走了
I need to go.
你是最后一个去监狱探访波普的人
Look, you were the last one to visit Pope in prison.
你们俩一直保持着联♥系♥
You two communicated regularly.
你知道他在计划越狱吗
You know he was planning a breakout?
-不知道 -你知道他下一个目标是谁吗
- No. - Do you know who he's targeting next?
-如果你知道而没有告诉我们 -得了吧
- If you do and you don't tell us... - Please.
你觉得都这么多年了 我还会背叛康纳吗
You think I'm gonna turn on Conor after all these years?
那个婊♥子♥警探以前就没能策反我
That bitch detective couldn't turn me then,
你现在也不会成功
you ain't gonna turn me now.
-这位女性警探 你知道她的名字吗 -知道
- This, uh, female detective, does she have a name? - Sure.
怎么能忘 林奇
Never forget it. Lynch.
需要我打给中区吗
You want me to call Central?
把一部分可能目标交给其他分部处理
Get some of these potential targets to other divisions?
我们自己能搞定
We got enough room under our own roof.
他们可以一直等到我们抓到波普
They can stay here until Pope's brought in.
这些是什么
What do you got here?
地区检察官的波普案案卷
D.A.'s case on Pope.
可能能发现一些
Could give us a lead on any targets
我们还没列出的目标
we haven't scooped up yet.
我自己也作了点调查
You know, I did some digging of my own.
跟你在好莱坞分局的老同事们谈了谈
Talked to your former colleagues at Hollywood Division.
准确地说 是扳倒波普的毒品调查组
Specifically, the Narcotics Task Force that brought Pope down.
是吗 那里可是有几个硬骨头
Yeah. Some hard chargers over there.
你跟威廉姆斯警司聊了吗
Did you speak with Sergeant Williams?
他到现在还是我最喜欢的人之一
He's still one of my favorite people.
你该试试他做的辣椒酱
You should try his chili.
他说你非常渴望扳倒波普
He said you wanted Pope bad.
当警探时查这案子查了两年
Worked the case for two years as a detective
却在调查组成立时离开了
and then left when the task force was formed.
为什么
Why was that?
其它地方需要我
I was needed elsewhere.
波普又不是洛杉矶唯一的重罪犯
Pope wasn't the only heavy hitter in L.A.
你要是问完了 指挥官
If that's all, Commander,
我还有东西要查
I'm gonna check on something.
你确定这是个好主意吗
You sure that's a good idea?
你可能也在波普的刺杀名单上
I mean, you could be on Pope's kill list, too.
我不这么觉得
Oh, I don't think so.
我与他从没有过直接接触
I never interacted with him personally.
-你试过策反他女友 -但没有成功
- You tried to flip his girlfriend. - And it didn't work.
剧集 | 反恐特警队 | 导航列表