剧集 | 反恐特警队 | 导航列表
给我滚出去
Get the hell out of here!
你死定了
You dead!
-洛城警局 -举起手来 放下武器
- LAPD! - Hands! Drop the weapon!
放下武器 放下去
Drop it! Drop the weapon!
趴到地上 趴到地上
On the ground! On the ground!
马上把手举起来
Give me your hands! Now!
我说了 把它放下
I said drop it!
双膝跪地 双手抱头
On your knees, hands behind your head!
-不许动 -26D
- Stay still! - 26-David,
发现两名嫌犯和三名其他人员
I got two suspects and three others
暂扣在亚当斯路的拳击馆
detained in the gym on Adams.
你是谁
Who are you?
你是古巴人 埃韦利奥·戈麦斯
You're a Cuban national. Evelio Gomez.
你是托雷斯的陪练吗
Are you Torres's trainer?
想想办法 找到我妹妹
Do something. Find my sister!
-埃丝特是你妹妹 -是
- Esther is your sister? - Sí.
我们只是想把她找回来
We're just trying to get her back.
迪肯 说吧 怎么了
Yeah, Deac, talk to me. What's going on?
有个可疑的人在赛前称体重的地方转悠
There was a suspicious guy hanging around the weigh-in.
白人 一米八 25到30岁
White, six foot, 25 to 30.
可能与案子无关 但我得去看看
It's probably nothing, but I want to check it out.
他走进了一间旧工厂
He walked into an old factory
距离体育馆六个街区
six blocks from the arena.
斯特里特
Street.
有地址吗
You got an address?
十二街和梅普尔大街交叉口 西北巷
Twelfth and Maple. Northwest alley.
迪肯在十二街和梅普尔大街交叉口
Deacon's at Twelfth and Maple,
-西北巷 找后援 -有消息我联♥系♥你
- northwest alley. Call for backup. - I'll keep you posted.
埃丝特 你还好吗
Esther? You okay?
我是来救你的
I'm here to help.
你还好吗
You okay?
还好 谢谢你
Ay, thank you.
喂 洪都 我找到埃丝特了
Hey, Hondo. I found Esther.
-她被绑着 但人没事 -收到
- She's tied up, but she's okay. - Roger that.
-我们这就来 -站起来
- We're coming, man. - Stand up.
迪肯 怎么回事 有人在是吗
Deacon. What's going on? Someone there with you?
我好像不应该来这里 是吧
I probably shouldn't be here, huh?
我从称重处跟踪他过来的
I followed him from the weigh-in.
托雷斯收到消息时
I was in the room
我也在他的房♥间
when Torres heard the message,
他求我什么都别做 但是我...
and-and he begged me not to do anything, but I-I,
我想着要是能找到他老婆
I thought if I found his wife, you know,
他可能会给我点奖金什么的
maybe he'd give me a reward or something.
听我说
Look...
我叫舒帕茨
the name is Schupatz.
我只是个保安
I'm just a security guard.
我不想惹麻烦
I don't want any trouble.
转过去
Turn around.
我不想惹麻烦
I don't want to cause any problems.
找到他的警徽了
I got his badge.
就是这里了
This is the place, all right.
迪肯在被搜身之前
Deacon ditched anything
就把能证明警♥察♥身份的东西都扔了
that ID'd him as a cop before they could search him.
比赛结束前 他们都会留着埃丝特
They'll keep Esther alive for leverage
作为筹码 但是迪肯呢
until after the fight, but Deacon?
他的电♥话♥ 看起来是踩坏的
His phone. Looks like it got stomped.
-不妙 -听好
- This is bad. - Listen up.
首先 他们不知道迪肯是警♥察♥
First off, they don't know Deacon's a cop.
第二 他需要的不是我们担心他
Second, he doesn't need our concern.
而是要我们拿出看家本领
He needs our A game.
迪肯和埃丝特被转移到别的地方了
Deacon and Esther got taken to another location.
他们的确有麻烦 但他们还活着
Yeah, they are in trouble, but they are still breathing.
你还好吗
You are okay?
嗯
Yeah.
你呢
Are you?
他们逼我吃了药 把我弄晕过去了
They made me take medicine. Knocked me out.
你感觉怎么样
You feel okay?
还好 我...
I'm okay. I...
你认识抓我们的人吗
Do you know the men who took us?
不认识 但救援就要到了
No, but help is on the way.
有很多人在寻找你
There are people looking for you.
他们也会来救我
They'll come for me, too.
我是警♥察♥
I'm a police officer.
我们得从这逃出去
All right, we got to get out of here.
他们需要让你活着作为威胁筹码
They need you alive as leverage
直到你丈夫输掉比赛
until your husband loses the fight.
但他们分分钟就会把我♥干♥掉
But they'll get rid of me soon enough.
除非我们先从这逃出去
Unless we get out of here first.
我能做什么
What can I do?
你唯一能做的 就是努力保持冷静
Best thing you can do? Try to stay calm.
我会把我们俩救出去
I'm gonna get us out of here.
对方有多少人
How big of a crew we dealing with here?
我听不清他们在说什么
I couldn't make out what they were saying,
但在电♥话♥断掉之前 我确定我听到了两个
but I know I heard two distinct voices confront Deacon
不同的声音在对质迪肯
before it cut off.
关于从赛场追踪过去的那个人
Deacon mention anything else
迪肯还说了别的什么情况吗
about this guy that he was tracking from the arena?
就说是个白人 1米83 25到30岁
Just that he was white, six foot, about 25 or 30.
把目标缩小到威尼斯海滩上一半的人了
Well, that narrows it down to half of Venice Beach.
但奇怪的是这个
Okay, but here's what's weird:
他给了他们一个假名字 舒帕茨
He gave them a fake name. Schupatz.
对你有什么意义吗
Does that mean anything to you?
有个叫迈克·舒帕茨的人
There's a Mike Schupatz.
不入流的走私犯 是我刚入队时逮捕的人之一
Small-time smuggler. He was one of my first arrests.
他和我们达成了协议来换取轻判
He cut a deal for a reduced sentence,
被放出去后当了线人
worked as a CI after he was released.
迪肯就是这么知道他这个人的
That's how Deacon knew who he was,
但我想搞明白为什么他脑子里一下子
but I'm just trying to figure out why that was
蹦出的是这个名字
the first name that popped into his head.
舒帕茨会和这事有牵连吗
Could Schupatz be involved in this?
我觉得不可能 他去年一年都在蹲监狱
I don't see how. He's been back in prison for the last year.
我派斯特里特去竞技场和克里斯会合
Hey, I sent Street to the arena to link up with Chris.
我让他说迪肯在处理家里的急事
I told him to say that Deac's handling a family emergency,
他被叫去替他
that he was called in to cover.
用不了多久 欧文和巴克就会发现他不在了
It's only a matter of time before Owen and Buck notice he's gone.
我们不能让他们警觉起来
We can't let them raise any flags, man.
-谭完事了吗 -对 他正在回来的路上
- Tan get it done? - Yeah, he's on his way back.
我们派他把麦克斯韦的头号♥粉丝带过来
We had him scoop up Maxwell's biggest fan...
杰基·肖
Jackie Shaw.
杰基 已经有上亿的赌注
Come on, Jackie, there's hundreds of millions
投♥注♥到了这场赛事
in bets riding on this.
你没在你的人身上押钱吗
You haven't put any cash money on your guy?
一分都没有
Not one red cent.
麦克斯韦那些一九帮的哥们呢
Okay, what about Maxwell's One-Niner pals?
他们替你下了注吗
They place any bets on your behalf?
让我来就是为了这事吗
So that's what this is about?
做兄弟的玩命把这赛事做大
A brother works his ass off to make it big,
帮他的几个发小一把
gives a few of his childhood friends a leg up,
现在却被无端指责
and now he gets attacked with baseless allegations?
这世道怎么了
What is the world coming to?
难道我们不能给人改过自新的机会吗
Can't we allow folks the chance to start fresh?
行了 老兄 少在这高谈阔论了
Okay, come on, man. Jump off your soap box.
那些人并没有改过自新
Them boys ain't reformed.
你付他们钱 在麦克斯韦身上下巨额赌注
They're on your payroll, betting big on Maxwell.
我可管不了他们
I ain't my brother's keeper.
当然 至于这些年我有没有趁机
Now, have I taken liberties over the years,
倒腾些钱出来 让我的拳手满意
to move some money around, to keep my fighters happy?
大家都这么干
We all do that.
但我靠的是能力
But talent is my brand.
麦克斯韦并不是我唯一的明星拳手
And Maxwell ain't my only star.
剧集 | 反恐特警队 | 导航列表