剧集 | 反恐特警队 | 导航列表
Only if you're willing. No pressure.
和你私下谈到这些事是一♥码♥事
Uh, I mean, it's one thing talking to you about this stuff in private,
但今后我可能和这些新人共事
but I might work with these recruits one day.
不用谈及隐私
You wouldn't have to discuss anything personal.
你只用告诉他们这些服务是什么
Just tell them what the services are
以及如何利用这些服务
and how they can use them.
我不知道
I don't know.
要不还是找别人吧
Maybe find somebody else?
没问题 我只是问问
No problem. Just thought I'd ask.
替我向安妮问好
Say hi to Annie for me.
你好吗 西比尔
How you doing, Sybil?
洪都 你好
Hondo. Hey. u202d
看来你们有好好利用
Looks like Othella Baker's donation's
奥塞拉·贝克的捐款
being put to good use.
是的 我们今天开始重新装♥修♥了
Yeah, we started renovations today.
尼歇尔在吗
Is Nichelle around?
不在
She is not.
你知道她什么时候回来吗
Do you know when she'll be back?
你给她打过电♥话♥吗
Have you tried calling her?
说实话 我俩之前有点分歧
To be honest, we had a little disagreement, and, uh...
是我的错
it was my fault.
她不回我的电♥话♥或者短♥信♥
She's not returning my calls or texts,
所以我想来当面道歉
so I figured I'd come and apologize in person.
是 她确实不太开心
Yeah. She was kind of upset.
我不知道具体发生了什么 但
Look, I don't know the details, but...
我知道她很受伤
I know she was hurt.
我本可以处理得更好的
I could've handled it a lot better.
所以我来了 想让事情回归正轨
So I'm here, trying to make it right.
她已经离开一周了
She's been gone a week now.
离开 去哪了
Gone? Where?
你真不知道
You really don't know?
她去全国各地的
She's going around
和我们类似的非营利组织了
to nonprofits like ours across the country--
这周是芝加哥 下周休斯顿
Chicago this week, Houston the next--
想借鉴一下他们更行之有效的经验
trying to borrow some of their more effective ideas.
她想要找到把五十万捐款
She's trying to find the best way to spend
都花在刀刃上的最佳方案
the half-million-dollar donation.
她不想把事情搞砸
She doesn't want to screw it up.
好吧 如果你跟她联♥系♥上了
All right, listen, if you hear from her,
你能告诉她我找过她
will you tell her that I'm calling,
想跟她谈谈
that I'd love to talk to her?
我会带到的
I'll pass it on.
谢谢
I appreciate that.
-保重 -你也是
- Take care. - u202dYou, too.
大个
Hey. Big man.
我们要去停车场了 你准备好了吗
We're heading to the motor pool. You ready?
你知道突击行动之前的那种感觉吗
You know that feeling before a raid...
紧张 兴奋
nerves, excitement?
知道
Yeah.
过去的几个月 我都不知道
Last few months, I didn't know
自己还能不能再感受到了
if I'd ever get a chance to feel that again.
我正在细细品味这种感觉
I'm just savoring it.
行吧 别品太久
Yeah, well, don't savor it too long...
除非你想坐谭开的车
unless you want Tan driving your ride.
算了吧
Hell no.
三号♥直升机呼叫指挥部
Air Three to Command.
看到有飞机接近机场
Visual of aircraft approaching airport.
收到 我们看到了
Roger that. We got visual.
信♥号♥♥质量不佳
Signal quality is spotty.
山丘影响了信♥号♥♥传输
Hills are interfering with the transmission.
20D 你那边有目标出现 恶魔的喽啰
20-David, you got incoming-- El Diablo's soldiers
-还有毒品 准备好了吗 -收到
- and the drugs. Everything a go? - Roger that.
-卢卡 你准备好了吗 -准备飞奔了 老大
- Luca, you good? - Ready to rumble, boss.
20D已就位 我们打头阵
20-David's in position. We got the front.
-迪肯断后 -等我指令再行动
- Deacon's team's got the back. - Wait for my command.
飞机大概十秒后降落
Plane's about ten seconds out.
开始吧
Here we go.
等一下
Wait for it.
还不行
Not yet.
行动
Initiate.
怎么了
What's going on?
飞机怎么没停
Why isn't she stopping?
它要重新起飞
It's trying to take off again!
-洪都 -我们看到了
- Hondo! - We see it!
他飞不起来了
He's not gonna make it.
三号♥直升机 我们没有画面了
Air Three, we lost visual.
信♥号♥♥问题 正在修复
Problem with the signal. Working to get it back.
-洪都 你们那情况怎么样 -他撞到了我们
- Hondo, what the hell's going on down there? - He clipped us!
机翼起火了 看样子要坠机了
The wing's on fire! It looks like he's going down!
-在哪 -往北大概八百米
- Where? - About a half a mile north.
用无线电播出去
Get that on the radio!
飞机要在洛杉矶南区坠毁了
Plane's about to crash in South L.A.
你最好去那跟我们碰头 明白
把能带的都拿上
钱 弹♥药♥ 枪
快跑
快 快
反恐特警队
第三季 第二十一集[本季终]
天啊
Holy hell.
幸好没伤到平民
Lucky it didn't take out any civilians.
谭 卢卡 清查那架飞机
Tan, Luca, clear that plane.
克里斯 斯特里特 查找目击者
Chris, Street, check for witnesses.
需要再来一个小队封锁四十八街和西街
I need another unit blocking at 48th and Western.
-第一个到达现场的是谁 -是我
- Who was the first on site? - u202dI was.
目击者看到从飞机上下来六个人
Witnesses saw six men get out of the plane.
四个往北去了 两个往南跑了
Four went north, two ran south,
都携带重火力武器
all carrying heavy firepower.
我们在三个街区拉起了警戒线 目前没有收获
We set a three-block perimeter; nothing so far.
扩大至五个
Make it five.
20D呼叫指挥部
This is 20-David to Command.
我们要设立方圆五个街区的警戒线
We are setting a five-block perimeter.
我们需要移♥动♥指挥车到现场
We need Mobile Command on-site to broadcast
播报所有可疑行径的报♥警♥电♥话♥
any prowler 911 calls and pull every security cam
并调取该区域监控帮我们缩小搜查范围
in the area to help us narrow down the search.
好的 收到 洪都 我们这就派车
All right. Roger that, Hondo. We're on our way.
我是指挥官 我需要该区域内各单位进行响应
This is R-Commander. I need all units in the area responding
并且派搜查警犬行动
and a K-9 grid search initiated.
每个警犬训导员跟一个反恐小队
Each handler get with a SWAT team.
行动出什么岔子了
What the hell happened to the mission?
17号♥直升机 把坐标格等比放大
Air-17, let's expand that grid on all four sides.
收到 指挥官
Roger that, Commander.
情况很严重
We have a serious situation.
驾驶舱里和飞机外面有血迹 但没有海♥洛♥因♥
Some blood in the cockpit and outside the plane, but no heroin.
如果他们走私的不是海♥洛♥因♥
If they weren't smuggling heroin,
-那是什么 -这个晚点再想
- what were they smuggling? - We'll figure that out later.
目前看起来有六名第七队的成员
Right now it looks like we got six Septimos
潜逃至这片社区
at large in this neighborhood.
克里斯和斯特里特 你们与警犬队一起
Chris and Street, you partner with K-9.
看看他们能否在斯托克韦尔大街发现可疑行踪
See if they can pick up a trail on Stockwell Avenue.
我们知道他们中至少有一人受了伤
We know at least one of them is injured,
所以你们要留意血迹
so keep your eyes open for blood.
卢卡 谭 你们去往东走的一个街区
Luca, Tan, we got to get you a block east.
迪肯和我会沿下一条维斯塔大街搜索
Deacon and I will follow a street over on Vesta.
我们从南往北排查
We'll sweep from south to north.
贝克尔的小队已经在路上了
Becker's team is en route.
他们会从塞贡多街开始往南与我们汇合
They'll start on Segundo and move south towards us.
如果嫌犯在这个区域 我们就包夹他们
If the suspects are in this grid, then we squeeze them.
直到六人全部被捕
This op ain't over until all six of them
行动才算完成 明白吗
are brought in. Am I clear?
-是 -明白
- Yep. - Clear.
纪念公园里有人开枪
Shots fired in Memorial Park.
-警员倒地 -离这两个街区
- Officer down. - That's two blocks away.
20D队正在赶去
20-David en route.
剧集 | 反恐特警队 | 导航列表