剧集 | 反恐特警队 | 导航列表
在市里他最常去的地方出现过
at any of his favorite haunts around town.
-你知道地方的 -好
- You know the places. - Yeah.
斯特里特和我去找巴克的前妻珍妮
Street and I will try to find Buck's ex-wife Jenny,
看看他有没有联♥系♥她
see if he reached out to her.
卢卡 你在他家里等着 以防他回家
Luca, you sit on his house in case he comes home.
好了 当心 我们认为巴克
All right, be careful. We think Buck is armed
带了武器 还喝了酒
and he may be drinking.
真是个恐怖的组合
That's a scary combination.
手♥机♥带在身边
And keep your phones close.
今天是洛克和贝克尔的小队出勤
Rocker and Becker's teams are up today,
但我们也随时待命 以防市里有紧急情况
but we're on call in case anything else pops off in the city.
-行动 -好
- Let's get it done. - Okay.
收到你的语♥音♥信息了
Got your voice mail.
听起来很紧急
It sounded urgent.
今天巴克有来过吗
Did Buck stop by here today?
来过 来辞职
Yeah. To resign from the company.
-什么时候 -几小时前
- When? - A few hours ago.
很奇怪 他向我道歉
It was strange. He apologized.
说他让我和公♥司♥失望了
Said that he's been letting me and the company down,
他要辞职 不想耽误我们
that he needed to resign and get out of our way.
没错 他的工作状态是每况愈下
Yeah, his work has been slipping,
不过如果是我 我会鼓励他让他重回正轨
but I would've got him back on track,
-说服他不要辞职 -我试过了
- talked him out of quitting. - I tried.
但他执意如此
But he insisted.
他说了他要做什么
Did he say anything about what he was doing
或他要去哪吗
or where he was going?
没有 什么都没说
No, nothing.
抛开工作不谈
Work aside,
巴克是我的朋友
Buck's a friend.
他没事吧
Is he okay?
洪都 吉姆
Hondo, Jim.
好久不见
Long time.
很高兴见到你 珍妮
It's nice to see you, Jenny.
巴克出什么事了吗
Did something happen to Buck?
你好像一点都不觉得意外
You say that like it wouldn't be a surprise.
意外吗
Well, would it be?
他一直都喝得很凶
He's been drinking, a lot.
不见我们 不接我们的电♥话♥
Avoiding us, not answering calls.
跟我说实话 有多糟
How bad is it, honestly?
珍妮 我们担心他可能会伤害自己
Jenny, we're worried that he might hurt himself.
你最近见过他吗
Have you seen him lately?
他有联♥系♥过你吗
Did he reach out at all?
他几晚前来找过我
He stopped by a couple of nights ago,
但我不在家
but I wasn't home.
他给我留了一张黑胶唱片
He left me a vinyl record:
马文·盖伊的《该放手了》
"Got to Give It Up" By Marvin Gaye.
他只要听到这首歌♥
Whenever we heard that song,
就会拉我起来一起跳舞
he'd pull me up and we'd start dancing.
不管是在酒吧 餐厅
Bars, restaurants,
还是商店冰淇淋货架旁的走道上
down the middle of the ice cream aisle at the store.
不过那是之前的巴克了 现在他已经变了
That was a different Buck, though, different times.
他只是现在比较煎熬
He's just going through a rough patch right now.
你们真的不知道吗
You really don't know, do you?
巴克离开特警队后
After Buck left SWAT,
我们试过复合 拯救我们的婚姻
we tried to reconcile, save our marriage.
他一直都有心结
He'd always had his struggles,
但雷蒙特·哈里斯中枪的事发生后就愈发严重了
but it got worse after the Raymont Harris shooting.
焦虑 抑郁
Anxiety, depression,
情绪波动
mood swings.
有时他完全不能入睡
Sometimes he couldn't sleep at all
除非他喝个酩酊大醉
unless he got blackout drunk.
你们听说过梦游吗
You've heard of sleepwalking?
有几晚 他在睡梦中想逮捕我
Some nights, he'd try to arrest me in his sleep.
有几次还不小心把我的头撞在了床头柜上
Accidentally bounced my head on the nightstand a couple times.
我不能再在他身边了
I couldn't stay around anymore.
我试过让他找人聊聊 寻求帮助
I tried to get him to talk to somebody, get some help.
但他太在意别人的看法
But he was too worried about how it would look,
担心别人觉得顶天立地的巴克·斯皮维软弱
the great Buck Spivey seeming weak.
我还是很恨这个声音
I still hate that sound.
现在我也不敢说我很喜欢听到
Yeah, I can't say we're a big fan of it either right now.
挟持人♥质♥案件
Barricade with hostages.
洛克和贝克尔无法回应 我们上
Rocker and Becker can't respond. We're up.
-谢谢 -洪都
- Thanks. - Hondo.
如果找到他了 是生是死都给我个电♥话♥
Call me if you find him, either way.
我会的
I will.
好了 卢卡 我派了警员去找他
All right, Luca, I got unis out looking for him,
给他的车发了协查通告
a BOLO on his truck.
一找到他我就会通知洪都
I'll let you and Hondo know as soon as I spot him.
你那边有什么情况立即告诉我
Keep me updated on your end.
艾丽西娅·鲍德温
Alicia Baldwin.
指挥官罗伯特·希克斯
Commander Robert Hicks.
我猜猜看 你是律师
Let me guess: lawyer?
听说你现在很忙
I've been told you have a situation,
所以我就直奔主题了
so I'll cut to the chase.
我是来见丹尼尔·哈里森警司的
I'm here to see Sergeant Daniel Harrelson.
有什么事
Regarding what?
我是代表我的委托人
I'm here on behalf of my client,
他希望身份完全保密
who values anonymity and total privacy.
我受指示只能和哈里森警司谈
I've been instructed to only speak with Sergeant Harrelson.
他出去出任务了
Well, he's out on the job right now
一时半会回不来
and he won't be back for quite some time.
你不介意的话 我就在这等他
Oh, I'll just wait for him here if you don't mind.
这里不是星巴克
This isn't a Starbucks.
我就在这
Even so.
你是都市警局第一个到现场的
Hey, you're first with metro on the scene.
巴罗斯 现在什么情况
Burrows. So what's the situation?
看上去是抢劫升级
Looks like a robbery gone bad.
里面有一名持枪嫌犯 大约是名人♥质♥
One armed suspect inside, about ten hostages,
至少一人受伤
at least one wounded.
警员没看清里面情况 他们一来
Unis didn't get a good look. As soon as they arrived,
嫌犯就朝他们开了几枪
suspect took a couple shots at them,
在门前设了障碍 拉上了窗帘
barricaded the front, pulled the blinds.
-他提要求了吗 -没有明确的要求
- He make any demands? - Nothing coherent.
这家伙嗑晕了头 我猜是冰♥毒♥
Guy's high as hell. I'm guessing meth.
非常不稳定 不好预测
So unstable and unpredictable.
洪都和斯特里特刚到
Hondo and Street just got here.
他们在西侧布置
They're gearing up on the four side.
好了 先看看里面的情况
All right, let's get eyes inside,
找到最佳切入点 安全救出人♥质♥
find our best entry, get these hostages out alive.
25D呼叫20D
25-David to 20-David.
后屋东侧有六名人♥质♥
I got six hostages in a back room on the two side.
嫌犯左腿受伤
Suspect's got a wound to his left leg.
他在移♥动♥
He's on the move.
我现在能看清了
I've got eyes now.
嫌犯在用餐区 北边
Suspect's in the dining area, the one side.
餐厅东北角还发现八名人♥质♥
I count eight more hostages in the one-four corner
一共是十四名
of the dining room; that makes 14 total.
我看到那个受伤的人♥质♥了 情况不乐观
I see the wounded hostage. Doesn't look good.
那我们得快速行动了
Then we need to move fast.
洛城警局 立刻趴下
LAPD! Get on the ground now!
斯特里特 克里斯 上
Street, Chris, coming your way.
不许动
Don't move!
-把手给我 -无需支援
- Give me your hands. - Code 4.
嫌犯已收押
Suspect in custody.
收到洪都的消息了
Heard from Hondo.
铁板烧枪手已经落案
We're a Code 4 on the hibachi grill shooter.
-你朋友吗 -不是
- Friend of yours? - Hardly.
不过她来得真不是时候
She couldn't have picked a worse possible day to show up, though.
我都还没抽出空
I haven't had a spare moment
去搞清楚她来的目的
to figure out what the hell she wants.
剧集 | 反恐特警队 | 导航列表