剧集 | 反恐特警队 | 导航列表
枪击发生时
At the time of the shooting,
这位风流浪子正在直播一场研讨会
Casanova here was livestreaming a seminar
讨论怎么从朋友升级为情侣
on how to get out of the friend zone.
我说吧
Told you.
我可以回去工作了吗
Can I get back to my job now?
我还能赶得上我的研讨会
I can still make my seminar.
你好 巴克警探
Hi. Detective Barker.
你是今早东洛杉矶凶杀组的负责人
You were running Homicide this morning in East L.A.
谢谢你过来
Thanks for stopping by.
希望我能掌握更多情况
Yeah, I wish I had more intel,
但我很乐意把目前知道的告诉你们
but I'm happy to share what little we know.
这么说你们没有实质证据
So you got no solid leads?
受害者是二十六岁的本杰明·克鲁兹
Victim was 26-year-old Benjamin Cruz.
家得宝的理货员
A stock boy at Home Depot.
没有前科 他的住所未发现武器
No priors. No weapons at his residence.
根据已知情况 没有敌人
No known enemies.
好吧 那个马科斯一口咬定的那个人呢
Okay, what about that guy that Marcos is so sure did it?
托尼·卡多纳
Yeah. Tony Cardona.
在贫民区掌管着一个三流小帮派
Runs an East Side crew of small-time bangers,
L2D帮
the L-2Ds.
他们可能跟马科斯有过节
They may have a beef with Marcos,
但监控显示案发时卡多纳
but we've got security footage putting Cardona neck deep
正在市里一家脱衣舞俱乐部
in pole dancers at a downtown strip club
和一个钢管舞♥女♥郎打的火热
at the time of the shooting.
早上八点
At 8:00 in the morning?
可能是很热爱这种艺术形式吧
Guess he's dedicated to the art form.
这也不能说明不是他指使的
Well, doesn't mean he didn't order the hit.
也不能说明是他指使的
Doesn't mean he did.
问题是 不管是什么我们都没有证据
Problem is, we got no proof either way.
好吧 除非我们能证明托尼是清白的
Okay, unless we can pin this on Tony or prove that he's clean,
否则我们一把马科斯放出去 他就会径直去找他
Marcos is gonna go straight for him the second we let him loose.
如果能进一步了解受害者 可能会有所帮助
Might help if we knew a little more about the victim.
我在现场问了大罗伊
I questioned Big Roy on scene
也问了被关押的马科斯
and Marcos in custody,
但他们都不开口
but they're stonewalling me.
或许你出面能问出有价值的信息
Maybe you'd have better luck working the personal angle.
好吧 他们也不太喜欢我
Yeah, well, they're not my biggest fans,
但我可以一试
but I'll give it a shot.
哈里森警司
Sergeant Harrelson.
两天巧遇两次
Twice in two days?
真是太巧了
That's some coincidence.
一名前检察官开办的律所遭遇枪击
D.A. perks up when a law firm run
地检肯定不会坐视不管
by a former prosecutor gets shot up.
我想知道在哪可以找到枪手
Wanted to know where we're at finding the shooter.
我可能是也可能不是自愿过来问问情况
I may or may not have volunteered to come by to ask.
有嫌疑目标 但他的不在场证明已核实
Well, we had a suspect, but his alibi checked out.
不过我还是觉得他和凶案有某种联♥系♥
I still think he's connected to the crime somehow though.
你是说他是雇人行凶
You mean like he hired someone to carry out the hit?
不 作案手段不专业 太随意了
No, it wasn't professional. It was too sloppy.
那现在没有线索了吗
So, no leads then?
目前还没有
Not yet.
但还有时间
But the day's still early.
政♥府♥派了最优秀的人负责这个案子
City's got its best man on it.
这个我可说不好
I don't know about all that.
昨晚那个姑娘
So, that girl last night,
是认真的吗
serious?
不知道
I don't know.
我们应该是在认真考虑要不要认真
I guess we're getting serious about maybe getting serious.
不想搞得太有压力
Trying not to put too much pressure on it.
真好
Good for you.
听起来不像你的风格
I mean, doesn't really sound like you--
无意冒犯 但我钦佩你的努力
no offense-- but I respect the effort.
你知道他们都是怎么说老家伙的
You know what they say about old dogs.
注意你是在说谁老 年轻人
Watch who you're calling old, young lady.
我只是想说 从某些角度来说
I'm just saying, at some point,
我们就是我们自己 对吗
we are who we are, right?
咱俩是一类人
And the two of us are cut from the same cloth.
哪类
What cloth is that, exactly?
那类不想吊死在一棵树上的人
The kind that doesn't like to get pinned down.
不是贬义的
I'm not judging.
我结过一次婚
Hey, I tied the knot myself once.
也经历过了地狱般的离婚
I also went through hell getting untangled.
我现在还不想结婚
I'm not trying to get hitched just yet.
只是愿意尝试新的可能性
Just keeping my mind open to new possibilities.
我觉得这样不错
And I commend you for it.
真的
Truly.
我要各处去拜访一下
Well, I got to make the rounds.
我不经常来这
I don't make it down this way often.
走之前再联♥系♥你
Catch you before I leave?
我就在这
I'm around.
好枪法
Nice shooting.
消磨时间
Killing time.
看上去你消磨的不只是时间
Killing more than that, it looks like.
我想跟你再聊聊那个采访
I wanted to talk a little more about that interview,
如果你有空的话
if you have a moment.
所有人都拒绝了吗
Everyone passed?
我没问他们
I didn't ask them.
市长钦点了你
The mayor wants you.
我们都这么受欢迎就好了
We should all be so popular.
我真幸运
Yeah, lucky me.
但你只能跟她说不行了
But you're gonna have to tell her no.
抱歉
I'm sorry.
捂住你的耳朵
Cover your ears.
你觉得你被挑出来是因为你是个女的
You think you're being singled out because you're a woman.
你知道对于一个女人来说进特警队有多难吗
Do you know how hard it was to make SWAT?
可以想象得到
I can guess.
但你实至名归
But you earned it.
你当之无愧
You deserve to be here.
你每天都证明了自己的价值
You prove that every single day.
因为我只能如此
Because I have to.
如果我出了一次闪失
I slip up one time,
他们不会说这是因为我今天状态不好
and they won't say it's because I had a bad day.
他们会说这是因为我是女的
They'll say it's because I'm a woman.
你觉得这样就是苛责了
You think it's tough now,
我九十年代加入洛城警局
I joined LAPD in the '90s.
那时候 多样化意味着雇一个
Back then, diversity meant hiring a white guy
体重超标的白人男性
over the max weight requirement.
可能看起来我没有企图心
I might not look like I can scramble up a ladder,
但相信我 我有过
but, believe me, I've done it.
现在我觉得自己有义务伸出援手
And now I see it as a duty to reach a hand down
帮助那些在我身后努力上进的女性
and help those women who are trying to climb up behind me.
说不准一些年轻姑娘看了你的文章 会告诉自己
Maybe some young girl reads your article and says to herself,
"将来我也想做这样的事"
"Hey, I'd like to do that someday."
我们有各自的职责
We've all got responsibilities.
我的职责是拯救生命 不是搞公♥关♥
Mine's saving lives out in the field, not doing PR.
有电♥话♥进来
Call just came in.
女大学生联谊会出现大规模枪击案
Mass shooting at a sorority house.
出发了
We're rolling.
两人一组
Give me two!
两人一组 上
Two. Go, go, go, go.
-快走 出来 出来 -大家都出来
- Move! Out, out, out, out! - Everybody out! Everybody out.
-快走 -有人受伤吗
- Go. - Anybody hurt?
-出去 一直走 -走 走 走
- Out. Keep going. Keep going. - Go, go. Okay, go, go, go, go, go!
看到枪手去哪了吗
You see where the shooters went?
还有脉搏
I got a pulse.
把她抬出去
Get her out.
厨房♥安全
Kitchen's clear.
我们上楼
Let's move upstairs.
右边 右边
Right side, right side.
两人一组 两人一组
Two, two, two, two, two.
剧集 | 反恐特警队 | 导航列表