剧集 | 反恐特警队 | 导航列表
词中字母n上面带波浪号♥
with the mark over the "n."
就是"宝贝"的意思
It's like saying "honey."
她给他留了记号♥
She's leaving him a breadcrumb trail.
她直走了
She went straight.
我们从这里拐弯
We turn here.
截住他们
We can cut 'em off.
好 劳尔 你跟着我们
Okay. Raúl, you're with us.
你们几个 回厨房♥去
The rest of you, get back in the kitchen
赶紧离开 快走
and evacuate. Do it now.
我们走
Let's move.
走
Move.
跟在我后面
Hey. Stay behind me.
我停你就停
Stop if I stop.
开灯
Lights.
30D
30-David.
抓到两个一九帮的
Two of the One-Niners in custody,
-但是没抓到头目 -赛勒斯人呢
- not the primary. - Where the hell's Cyrus?
也没看到兄弟帮或是士兵帮的人
There's no sign of The Brotherhood or Los Soldados, either.
我们控制着所有出口
We control every exit.
他们要想出来 要么被抓 要么被毙
Only way out is cuffed or bagged.
我们走过这里
We've been here before.
没有
No, we haven't.
你是想死吗
Are you trying to die?
别耍我
Don't play with me.
我们就简单点
We're gonna keep this simple.
你带我们安全离开这里
You're gonna get us a safe exit out of here,
就留你一命
you stay alive.
你有孩子吗
Do you have kids?
没有
No.
今晚回家
Go home tonight
和你男人生个孩子吧
and start making a baby with your man.
这不是属于你的地方
This is not your place.
他们给你开多少钱
How much do they pay you?
不许再犯错了
No more mistakes.
小心
安全第一
停停停
Hold. Hold, hold.
酒店监控
Hotel security feed.
他们在那扇门后面朝着我们过来了
They're coming at us from behind that door.
使用非致命武器
Going less than lethal.
准备好胡椒子弹
Ready with pepper balls.
劳尔 快去后面那个角落
Raúl, get back behind the corner. Go.
我不
No, sir.
别拿你老婆冒险
Do not jeopardize your wife, man.
我们要在不担心你的情况下保护她的安全
We have to keep her safe without having to worry about you.
快去 这是我们要做的 我说了后退
Now, this is what we do. I said move back.
一个爱老婆的男人
A man who loves his lady.
我们来帮她回家吧
Let's bring her home to him.
洛城警局
LAPD!
举起手来 放下枪
Show your hands! Put the gun down!
安娜 到我这来
Ana, come to me!
开始爬了
Start crawling.
趴好
On your stomachs!
手放背后
Hands behind your back!
刚才那招挺不错
Solid moves back there.
我丈夫让我学习自卫方法
My husband made me take self-defense
来阻止男客人骚扰
to stop male guests.
在女人身上一样有用
Works on women, too.
劳尔帮我们找到了你
Raúl helped us find you.
他就在那呢
He's right there.
20D 无需支援 人♥质♥安全
20-David. Code 4. Hostage safe.
士兵帮成员已全部被逮捕
Soldados all in custody.
还有四个人要抓
Okay, we got four to go.
指挥部呼叫20D 干得漂亮
Command to 20-David. Good work.
等巡逻警过来押走嫌犯
Wait for Patrol for transport.
阿韦 让你的人四处走动 继续开枪
Have your boys move around, Avet. Keep firing.
让警♥察♥们以为有很多兄弟帮的人
Make the cops think there's a whole lot
在外面为我们拼命
of crazy Little Brothers showing up for us.
你带了多少人来
You brought how many guys?
那足够分散警♥察♥注意力
Yeah, that should be enough distraction
让我们离开这里了
to get us out of here.
干得好
Good work.
指挥部呼叫20D
Command to 20-David, multiple shots
周围多处枪声 地点不明
fired outside perimeter, unknown locations.
看来又有别人参与进来了
We got new guests at the party.
桑切斯 你没事了
Sanchez, you're good.
保持呼吸
Just keep breathing, buddy.
萨米·B可能叫了支援来分散我们注意力
Sammy B. Might have called in for backup as a diversion.
只有少管所的小兄弟帮才这么疯
Only the juvie Little Brothers are this nuts.
我们会没事的
We're gonna get out of this.
特警队 快点来啊
SWAT, come on.
指挥官 我哥哥遇到麻烦了
Commander, my brother is in trouble
指挥部呼叫20D 警员受伤 员工入口西侧
Command to 20-David, officer down, four-side service door.
武装嫌犯试图突破防线
Armed suspects looking to breach perimeter.
附近的好心人是卢卡的哥哥特里
Good Samaritan in proximity is Luca's brother, Terry.
为什么出口没有监控摄像头呢
Look, how do you not have security cams at the exits?
因为公♥司♥只把钱花在别人能看到的地方
Because the company only puts the money where it shows.
长官 警员需要帮助
Sir, a cop needs help.
-我要去外面帮忙 -你不许去
- I'm going out there, man. - No, you won't.
你还没得到批准
You're not cleared for action.
那我作为平民去帮忙
Well, then I'll go as a civilian.
不 你不能去
No, you will not.
我会亲手把你拷在这里
I will cuff you myself for interference.
给我坐好 相信你的队友
Now sit down and trust your teammates.
这是上级下达的命令
That's a direct order, Officer.
这是谁的车
Whose shop is this?
-我的 -钥匙扔给我
- Mine. - Toss me the keys.
阿韦 能不能走 巷子两头都没警♥察♥了吗
Yes or no, Avet-- are both ends of the alley clear?
一定要确定好
Make sure.
你能站好不动吗
Would you stand still?
-还好吗 -还行 他叫桑切斯
- Good? - Yeah, his name is Sanchez.
听着 我知道你现在很疼
Listen, I know that hurts like hell,
但你只是软组织受了伤
but it's just a soft tissue wound.
没有伤到任何危险的地方 懂了吗
Missed everything you need. You hear me?
你帮他止了血 干得不错 特里
You stopped the bleeding. Nice work, Terry.
我当童子军时学的急救帮了忙
Yeah, my Boy Scout badge in first aid came through.
我知道我看起来不像
I don't look like a Boy Scout. I know.
-挺像的 30D呼叫20D
- Looks lie. - 30-David to 20-David,
嫌犯在员工入口
suspects are at the service door.
-报告你的位置 - 20D已就位
- What's your 20? - This is 20-David in position.
先等着
Hang back.
斯特里特先来降低他们的战斗力
Street's gonna soften 'em up for you.
-收到 -斯特里特 行动
- Roger that. - Street, move, move.
他们出来了
Here they come.
洛城警局 站住
LAPD! Stop right there!
-洛城警局 趴下 -脸朝下
- LAPD! On the ground! - Face down!
手抱头 腿交叉
Hands behind your head! Cross your legs!
-不许动 -手背到身后
- Do not move! - Hands behind your back!
30D呼叫指挥部 嫌犯已被控制
30-David to Command, suspects in custody.
可惜了那件衬衫
Shame on that shirt.
我有权保持沉默
I have the right to remain silent.
又没人问你话
Nobody's even asked you a question.
担架床来了 哥们
Here come your wheels, man.
26D呼叫22D 无需支援
26-David to 22-David, Code 4.
-大家都没事 -好 谢谢 收到 斯特里特
- Everybody safe. - All right, thank you. Copy that, Street.
好了 只剩下赛勒斯·威德尔了
All right, Cyrus Wadel's the only one left.
他还在逃 在某处静观其变
He's still free-range, hunkered down somewhere.
她看起来压力很大
Oh, she looks stressed.
奥赛拉·贝克真的有危险吗
Is it true Othella Baker's at risk?
不 她和研讨会上的其他人躲起来了
No. She's sheltering in place with the rest of her seminar.
你怎么不告诉我 市长还觉得
Why didn't you tell me? The mayor thinks
剧集 | 反恐特警队 | 导航列表