剧集 | 反恐特警队 | 导航列表
I'm not sure if this means anything,
但是女孩们提到她们每次换地方时
but the girls mentioned being blindfolded and put into trunks
都会被蒙眼塞进装满咖啡的货车中
with bags of coffee whenever they were being transported.
慢着 在达妮卡的玛莎拉蒂后备箱里
Wait a second. In Danika's Maserati,
不是有23千克左右的咖啡吗
wasn't there, like, 50 pounds of coffee in the trunk?
你们早些时候在妓院
Didn't you guys bust a suspect
不是抓了一位名叫派塔维奇的嫌犯吗
named Petavich at the brothel earlier?
是啊 每次 他半小时前交了保释金离开了 怎么了
Yeah. Yeah, he posted bail about a half hour ago. Why?
我们刚接到电♥话♥
Well, we just got a call.
他在家中被人劫持了
There's a barricade situation at his home.
我发誓
I swear.
别跟我撒谎
Don't lie to me!
告诉我 我的女儿在哪儿
Tell me where my daughter is.
那人是乔治·伊利克 爱娃的父亲
It's George Ilic, Ava's dad.
是他挟持了派塔维奇吗
He's got Petavich hostage?
30D
30-David.
不要开枪 嫌疑人是爱娃的父亲
Hold your fire. Our suspect is Ava's father.
我准备进去 和他谈谈
I'm going in. I can talk to him.
不行 他目前不是无辜平民
Negative. He's not an innocent civilian.
而是持枪嫌犯
He's a suspect with a gun.
如果你想说服他
You want to talk him down,
从这里向他喊话
you do it from here.
我的妻子过世
My wife, she died.
我一直孤身一人 所以每周我会约见这个女孩
I've been all alone, so I see a girl once a week.
多数时候我们只是聊天
We mostly just talk.
这个女孩 她提到过我的女儿吗
This girl. Did she say anything about my daughter?
没有 但是她曾告诉过我
No, no. But she told me once that
瓦尔加曾在某处的密室里摘掉了她的眼罩
Varga took off her blindfold somewhere in a back room
她在那里见到了一位一边研磨咖啡
where she met an old man grinding coffee
一边吟诵她的诗的老男人
while reciting her poetry.
乔治 我是阿隆索警官
George, it's Officer Alonso.
别进来 不然我就杀了他
Don't come in here. I'll kill him!
特警队已经包围了这栋房♥子
SWAT has the house surrounded.
请你放下枪 以便造成人员伤亡
We need you to put down the gun so no one gets hurt.
我为什么要听你的
Why should I listen to you?
你们还没找到爱娃 也许我能找到她
You haven't found Ava. Maybe I can.
乔治 关于爱娃的下落我们有了新的情报
George, we've got new intel on Ava's whereabouts.
你这样做只是在耽误时间 妨碍我们尽快找到她
By doing this, you're just slowing us down from finding her.
为你的家庭着想
Think about your family.
你想让你的妻子独自守寡吗
You want to make your wife a widow?
如果你不放下枪 特警队就会朝你开枪
If you don't put down your gun, SWAT will put you down!
谁都不想看到那样的事发生
That's the last thing anybody wants.
尤其是爱娃
Especially Ava.
行了
Come on.
把枪放下
Put it down.
嫌犯已解除武装
Suspect's unarmed.
洛城警局
LAPD!
洛城警局 趴到地上 快
LAPD! Down on the ground! Do it now!
手放在背后
Hands behind your back.
30D 嫌疑人已被控制
30-David. Suspect neutralized.
爱娃的父亲可能让她的处境更危险了
Ava's father may have put her in more danger.
除非你告诉他 不然他不可能
The only way he would have known
会知道匈牙利人和这件事有关
about the Hungarians' involvement is if you told him.
我说的对吗
Am I wrong?
乔治在被逮捕的时候碰巧看到派塔维奇
George happened to see Petavich when we hauled him in.
当他俩撞见时 乔治问是不是
And when he saw him, he asked if he was responsible
派塔维奇抓走了他女儿
for his daughter's disappearance.
-也许他从我的表情看出来了 -该死
- Maybe he saw it on my face. - Damn it!
-你想什么呢 -我没想骗他
- What were you thinking? - I wasn't gonna lie to him.
我是说 如果是你的孩子被绑♥架♥了呢
I mean, what if it was one of your kids who was kidnapped?
你不想知道是谁干的吗
Wouldn't you want to know who was responsible?
不要给我乱假设 你搞砸了这件事
Don't throw hypotheticals at me. You screwed up.
那就惩罚我吧
Then punish me.
-不要惩罚爱娃的父亲 -拜托
- Not Ava's dad. - Please.
现在说什么都太迟了
It's too late for that now.
我的履历上写着十三岁时妈妈就去世了
If you read my jacket, you know my mom died when I was 13.
我记得你履历上的每一个字
I know every word in your jacket.
你的母亲在5号♥公路上因车祸意外身亡
Your mother was killed in an accident on the 5 Freeway.
我很遗憾 但这和这件事有什么关系
I'm sorry, but what does that have to do with this?
我上七年级的时候一个警♥察♥把我叫出教室
When I was in the seventh grade, a cop pulled me out of class
开车送我到霍伦贝克警♥察♥局
and drove me down to Hollenbeck Station.
他让我坐在一条长椅上等了一个小时
He parked me on a bench, where I waited for an hour.
然后另外两个警员走过
Then these two other officers were walking by,
谈论着一个女人是如何被车子撞成了肉饼
talking about a woman who got turned into highway hamburger.
-天 -他们笑着说运输部的人真可怜
- Oh, geez... - Laughing about how sorry they felt
因为他们还得把她的尸体从路上刮下来
for the Caltrans team who had to scrape her off the road.
之后他们终于注意到了我并问了我的名字
Then they finally noticed me and asked me for my name.
我告诉他们我姓阿朗索
When I told them Alonso,
他们告知我妈妈去世的时候
they could barely look me in the eyes
甚至都不敢直视我的眼睛
when they told me it was my mom who died.
真遗憾你要以这种方式得知这个消息
It's a shame you had to hear it that way.
我成为警♥察♥后发誓 只要我在岗一天
When I became police, I swore nothing like that
这种事情就再也不会发生
would ever happen on my watch.
我只是想对爱娃的父母
I was just trying to be honest
保持应有的诚实和尊重
and respectful to Ava's parents.
好吧 那
All right, yeah, it's...
回队里去吧
Get back to the team.
我们要把爱娃活着带回来
And let's bring Ava back alive.
我们的调查有什么线索吗
What's with the history books?
我们在达妮卡的车后备厢里发现了咖啡渍
So we found coffee in Danika's trunk.
那个塞尔维亚姑娘曾经告诉温蒂医生
The Serbian girls then told Dr. Wendy
她曾经躺在咖啡的包装袋上
something about laying on bags of coffee.
之后派塔维奇承认了
And then Petavich admitted that
他在妓院认识的姑娘
the girl he visited in the brothel
见过一个磨咖啡的老匈牙利人
met an old Hungarian man who was grinding coffee.
所以这里面一定有联♥系♥ 对吗
So we got to thinking there's got to be a connection, right?
我们沿着线索深挖然后找到了这个人
We started digging and found this guy.
安东·伯罗斯 79年从匈牙利来美国
Anton Boros. Came over from Hungary in '79
那时刚刚因为谋杀商业对手被刑满释放
after being released from prison for killing a business rival.
伯罗斯 过去是个难搞的家伙
Boros... he was a nasty piece of work back in the day.
他被认为是洛城的匈牙利籍教父
Considered the Hungarian godfather of L.A.
他很久没有进入洛城警局的视野了
He's been off LAPD's radar for a decade.
黑社会犯罪不足以起诉他
Organized Crime never got enough to indict him.
只能暂且推断他金盆洗手了
Assumed he was inactive.
一个帮派头目会光荣退休 这可不常见
A gangster who happily retired? That doesn't happen very often.
伯罗斯现在在做什么营生
What's Boros up to now?
他在回音公园开咖啡馆
He owns a café in Echo Park,
以匈牙利咖啡为特色
specializing in Hungarian coffee.
所以伯罗斯不像大家以为的那样退休了
So Boros isn't as retired as everyone thought.
洛城警局反恐特警 女士 暂停营业
LAPD SWAT, ma'am. He's closed.
你见过她吗
You ever seen her?
没见过
Never.
你和巴尔·凯子 雅各布·瓦尔加是什么关系
What's your relationship to Bal Kez, Jakob Varga?
你是否帮他们从家乡偷运
Are you helping them smuggle underage girls here
-未成年女孩子来美国 -你找错人了
- from the old country? - You have the wrong person.
-我是开咖啡店的 -是吗
- I'm running a café. - Yeah?
那这个坏玩意儿是干嘛用的
Then what's this bad boy for?
-这是安保措施 -她叫爱娃·伊利克
- Security system. - Her name is Ava Ilic.
她是昨天失踪的 我们认为瓦尔加和
She disappeared yesterday, and we think that Varga and his boys
他的手下监禁了她
are keeping her hostage.
伊利克
Ilic.
塞尔维亚人
Serbian, hmm?
我替她的家人感到抱歉
Well, I'm sorry for her family,
但我不知道你在说什么
but I have no idea what you're talking about.
这么多年来你从来没被警♥察♥抓到把柄
All the years that you outsmarted the cops
从没在监狱待过一晚
and never spent a night in jail.
如果你因其他人犯的罪
It'd be a damn shame if you spent the last years
而在监狱里度过你的余生那可是很不幸
of your life in prison for somebody else's crimes.
如果我告诉你我对雅各布·瓦尔加所知的一切
If I tell you all I know about Jakob Varga,
我不会被逮捕
I won't be arrested?
一言为定
剧集 | 反恐特警队 | 导航列表