剧集 | 反恐特警队 | 导航列表
现在他们弄到一货车枪
And now they got a truckload of guns.
混乱武装团走投无路时
When the Chaos Posse gets cornered,
他们宁死也不愿上法庭
they'd rather be buried by six than judged by 12.
大家都怕他们
People are scared of them.
但这间酒吧就像装着巨大天线的大电视
But this bar's like a big TV set with huge antennas, man.
很多无赖都在这活动
Lot of roughnecks roll through here.
流言纷纷
Things get said,
我听到了很多
and I hear a lot of those things.
不过我会留意的
But I'll get into it.
谢谢
Thank you.
有消息告诉我
Let me know.
谢谢你
Thank you.
林奇 以我的经验
You know, Lynch, in my experience,
一个警♥察♥的妻子生警♥察♥的前搭档的气
when a cop's wife is pissed off at a former female partner,
通常只有一个原因
it tends to be for one reason.
我以为你只是特警队的 不是查案的
I thought you were SWAT, not a detective.
你到我们这来翻查我们的资料
You came in looking at all our files.
你提到了十年前我在特警队受到的一次训诫
You hit me up about my one SWAT reprimand from a decade ago.
你似乎很了解我们
You seem to know a lot about us,
但你却不希望我们了解你的事
but you don't want us to know anything about you.
你和霍克斯
You and Hawks?
作为一名女警♥察♥的第一条规矩
First rule you learn as a lady cop:
不要跟其他警♥察♥产生感情
Don't get involved with other cops.
然而还是
And yet?
然而还是
And yet.
说 斯特里特
Yeah, go ahead, Street.
收到 斯特里特的线报来了
Roger that. Street's source came through.
我们得到了混乱武装团藏身地的地址
We got an address on the Chaos Posse's hideout.
内特说拥有这家脱衣舞俱乐部的女人
Nate says the woman who owns the strip club
就是艾萨克·艾瑞的情妇
is Isaac Irie's West Coast sidepiece.
好了 听好了 我们正在盯着这个地址
All right, listen up. We got eyes on the location.
可以看到北面和东面
Visual on the one and two sides.
西部战线没有动静
All's quiet on the Western Front.
现在 我们正在盯着他们的动向
Right now, we're watching air move.
22D已就位 我能看到西面
22‐David in position. I have a visual on the four side;
长滩巡警守住了南面
Long Beach patrol has the three side.
我是戈登警探 我发出了一条搜查令
This is Detective Gordon. I authored a search warrant.
已经签好了 准备行动
Got it signed. Ready to roll.
迪肯 我还有五分钟路程
Deac, I'm still five minutes out.
-不要等我 -收到
- Don't wait on me. - Roger that.
克里斯 出动
Chris, initiate.
洛城警局 我有搜查令
LAPD! Search warrant!
趴下
Get down!
趴下 趴下
Down, down, down, down!
趴下
Down.
找掩护
Take cover!
有人开枪 有人开枪
Shots fired! Shots fired!
24D看到了枪手
24‐David has eyes on shooter!
正在追击
In pursuit!
举起手来
Hands!
改用橡皮子弹
Switching to beanbag.
西面有动静
We've got movement on the two side‐‐
一辆符合抢劫案描述的黑色吉普车
black Jeep matching description from the hijacking.
不要动 举起手来 下车
Don't move! Hands! Out of the car!
下车 举起手来 立刻
Get out of the car! Hands, now!
举起手来
Hands!
斯特里特 卢卡 你们坚持一会
Street! Luca! You hold down the fort!
-看能不能找到更好的角度开枪 -收到
- Let's see if we can get a better shot! - Roger that.
该走了
Hey! Time to go!
搜过了混乱武装团的藏身地 里里外外都搜遍了
Searched the Chaos Posse's hideout, top to bottom.
找到了伪造的护照 但没发现长枪
Found fake passports, but no sign of long guns.
从两名已击毙的武装团成员身上追缴了两把AUG-A2
Recovered two AUG A2s off the dead posse members.
但大部分失窃枪♥支♥
But the majority of the stolen guns
和艾萨克仍没有消息
are still in the wind with Isaac.
长滩警局东南分局
欢迎来到长滩警局东南分局
Welcome to Long Beach Southeast Division.
由于卡尔斯巴德的训练比赛
Short on manpower today,
今天人手不足
due to training exercises in Carlsbad.
崔维斯
Travis.
我说过了 这里风格不同
As I said, it's a little different flavor here.
谢谢
Thanks.
你们是洛城警局的
Hey. You guys LAPD?
我的保释金交了吗
Has my bail been paid yet?
能告诉我为什么还把我关在这吗
Can you tell me why I'm still here?
长滩都是这样吗
Is this how it is in the LBC?
现在你领会到了
Now you're getting it.
抱歉 先生 这不在我们的职权范围
Ah. Sorry, sir. Not in our purview.
那就是我们要抓的两名男嫌疑人和一名女嫌疑人
That's two of our bad boys and one bad girl accounted for,
也就是说还有五名嫌犯在逃 包括艾萨克·艾瑞
leaving five at large, including Isaac Irie.
烟酒枪♥械♥及爆♥炸♥物管理局监听了常备嫌疑犯
The ATF has wires up on usual suspects.
有谈话说今天早些时候可能会出手♥枪♥支
There was chatter about potential gun sales earlier in the day,
但在最后时刻停止了
but it stopped in the last hour.
我们的军♥火♥走私犯不卖♥♥枪了
Our gunrunner stopped trying to sell guns?
混乱武装团改变计划了 为什么
The Chaos Posse changed their plan. Why?
可能中断了生意
We may be disrupting business.
我们可能人手不足
We may be short on manpower,
但我们在所有区域都派警力监守 搜查
but we have every available unit in the field, searching.
很好
Splendid.
与此同时 我想跟我们的女嫌犯聊一聊
In the meantime, I'd love to have a chat with our bad girl.
听起来不错
Sounds good.
小布
Brie,
你收到我的信息了吗
did you get my message?
收到了 洪都 正在消化
I got it, Hondo. Just processing.
爸爸真的得了癌症
Dad actually having cancer...
每次我觉得有了进展
Every time I think I'm making progress,
他就开始说胡话 不去接受活检
he starts talking crazy about not getting that biopsy.
-你忘了你♥爸♥是什么人了 吗 -又来了
- Have you forgotten who your father is? - Oh, here we go.
每次他很烦人的时候 就成了我爸了
Every time he's a pain in the ass, he's my father.
拜托 小布 我需要你的帮助
Come on, Brie. I need your help.
你希望我做什么
What do you expect me to do?
或许我们可以联合起来对付他
Maybe we gang up on him.
我已经联♥系♥了我妈和温妮谈了
Already tried talking to my mother and Winnie,
不过我还没收到温妮的回话
but I haven't heard back from Winnie.
这有什么新鲜的
What else is new?
别这样 你知道这事很复杂
Don't do that. You know it's complicated.
那个伴你长大的魅力老爸也同样是
The charming dad that you grew up with is the same guy
为了奥克兰的一个女的而抛弃我们的人
who abandoned us for another woman in Oakland.
听着 他很害怕 我明白
Look, he's scared. I get it.
他好像觉得死了没什么 小布
He seems to be okay with dying, Brie.
我只是不能理解那想法是从哪来的
I just don't understand where that's coming from.
他可能永远也不会告诉你的
He's probably never gonna tell you.
一旦他下了决心 你逼他也没用
Once he's made up his mind, he can't be pushed.
过几天 他就会改主意
Look, in a few days, he'll change his mind,
决定接受手术的
decide to have the surgery.
那如果他没改主意呢
And what if he doesn't?
我说卢卡 我听说洪都迪肯和克里斯
Yo, Luca. I heard, uh, Hondo, Deacon and Chris
都投资到餐车项目了 是真的吗
went in on the food truck? Is that true?
对 他们要求投资入股
Yeah. They asked to buy shares,
但我还在权衡条件呢
but I'm still evaluating the offers.
听着 我出不起钱
Uh, well, look, I can't offer any money.
我还在攒钱买♥♥订婚戒指呢
I'm saving for an engagement ring.
-和邦妮吗 伙计 -嗯
- With Bonnie? Dude! - Yeah.
-恭喜啊 -谢谢
- Congrats. - Yeah, thanks, man.
太棒了
Awesome, man.
但是我能提供给你 厨具
But, hey, what I can offer is, uh, cooking equipment.
我一个打牌的哥们儿
A poker buddy of mine
在市区管理一个餐馆物资仓库
manages this restaurant supply warehouse downtown,
他欠我钱
and he owes me,
所以我应该可以用他欠我的钱换个维京专业烤箱
so I can probably cash in chips for a Viking oven.
太棒了兄弟 那些要七千块吧
Nice, bro. Those are, like, what, seven grand a pop?
好的 如果我决定让你入股我会告诉你的
剧集 | 反恐特警队 | 导航列表