剧集 | 反恐特警队 | 导航列表
Big Americans.
爱说大话
Big talk.
配着大型枪
Big guns.
但在这里你们什么都没有
But you have none here.
我们只是来抓逃犯 不是来找麻烦的
We're not looking for trouble, just our fugitive.
带你朋友逛逛景点
请他们吃点寿司
就送他们回机场吧
我们走
Let's go.
不是有意冒犯
I don't mean any disrespect.
你不能以持有武器罪逮捕那些人吗
Couldn't you just arrest those guys on weapons charges?
-这里的情况不一样 -是吗
- Circumstance is different here. - Oh, yeah?
我们在美国可不会放过这种帮派
We'd never roll over for gangsters like that back home.
你可不是在美国 警司
Well, you're not home, Sergeant.
野泽的律师在起诉文件还没写完之前
Nozawa's lawyer would have them released
就能让他们被释放出来
before the paperwork was even filed.
-是谁管理这片街道 -你们俩冷静
- Who runs these streets? - You two, cool your jets.
我们自己的国家还有很多亟待改进之处
There's a lot we're still trying to get right in our own country
不要急着批评他国管理事务的方式
before we decide to criticize them on how they do things here.
一个警♥察♥已经重伤了
A cop's blood has been spilled.
你要怎么保证木村不会逃脱制裁
How you gonna make sure Nozawa doesn't get away with it?
我在这个帮派里有个线人
I have a man inside the clan.
等级不高但是 他可能派得上用场
Low-level, but... he might be of help.
我们走
Let's go.
这是木村手下的一个店面
This is one of Nozawa's fronts,
他们在这里卖♥♥偷来的商品
where they sell stolen merchandise.
佐藤 为什么满脸不高兴
我和一群老酒鬼被困在了炼狱里
若你知道木村逃跑的消息的话给你十万日元
他们是谁
来自洛城警局的警员
你们是洛城警局
You are LAPD, huh?
你拿回我的野茂英雄球棒了吗
You get my Hideo Nomo bat back?
-你的什么英雄 -你是说野茂英雄
- Your Nomo-what? - You mean Hideo Nomo,
那个首次参与大联盟的日本棒球投球手吗
the first Japanese pitcher to ever play in the major leagues?
职业生涯中完成了四个全垒打
Hit four home runs in his career.
对一个投球手来说很不错了
Not bad for a pitcher.
他说
He says
英雄把最后一次的全垒打球棒签了名送他
Nomo signed his last home run bat as a gift to him.
但几年前 他去洛城
But it was stolen when he visited
看他母亲的时候球棒被偷了
his mother in Los Angeles a few years ago.
-如果你把他的球棒找回来 -等等
- If you get his bat back... - Wait, hold on, hold on.
只有我们把球棒找回来他才肯帮我们吗
This guy's only gonna help us if we find this baseball bat?
他和木村是老朋友了
Him and Kimura are old friends.
这个球棒能换来他的合作
This bat will buy his cooperation.
木村是市中心一个私人健身房♥的会员
Kimura had a private gym membership downtown.
我们在储物柜里找到了这些
We found these in his locker.
女子摔跤在日本很盛行
Female wrestling is huge in Japan.
看来木村和这个女摔跤手 里奥
Seems Kimura and this lady wrestler, Rio,
有一段很认真的恋情
had a serious love affair going.
手♥机♥里都是短♥信♥ 我们翻译过了
The phone was full of texts, we had 'em translated.
别离的每一晚 我的一部分都在死去
"A piece of me dies every night we are apart.
静数难捱分秒 直到我们褪去伪装
"Counting the seconds until we shed our skins,
永别家园
never to return home."
谁想的到呢 一个浪漫主义杀手
Who knew? A romantic hitman.
木村在帮里奥伪造护照
Kimura was getting a passport forged for Rio,
这样她就能飞来洛城 他们就能一起逃匿
so she can fly to L.A. And they can run off together.
所以如果有人知道他躲在哪里 很可能就是她
So, if anyone knows where he's hiding, it's probably her.
好 干得不错
Okay, great work.
我会尽快把这个发给希克斯
I'll get this to Hicks ASAP.
与此同时 他还有一项任务要交给你们
In the meantime, he's got another assignment for you.
这是佐藤健多
Meet Kento Sato.
他是东京警方的秘密线人
He's a confidential informant for Tokyo PD
也是逃犯多年的朋友
and an old running buddy of our fugitive,
他不愿吐露情报 除非我们
who won't cough up intel unless we track down
能找到他的野茂英雄签名棒球棒
his Hideo Nomo-autographed baseball bat.
野茂 我去 我可喜欢他了
Nomo-- dude, I loved that guy.
被窃物品报告 签名棒球棒
佐藤说球棒是
Sato claims it was stolen
五年前他探望母亲的时候被偷的
while he was visiting his mother five years ago.
我们的报案人认为"公牛"鲍比·洛佩兹
And the complaint names Bobby "The Bull" Lopez
是首要嫌疑人
as the primary suspect.
洛佩兹 那个专给帮会打官司的大律师
Lopez, the big-shot cartel lawyer?
预付低于一百万美元的案子
The guy doesn't get out of bed
那家伙连看都不会看一眼
for less than a million-dollar retainer.
他为什么要偷一根棒球棒
Why would he steal a baseball bat?
我给洛佩兹打了电♥话♥
I called Lopez.
他告诉我佐藤有天晚上喝多了
He told me Sato got loaded one night
开着租来的车撞进了路边的汉堡店
and plowed his rental car into an In-N-Out.
洛佩兹卖♥♥了个人情 销掉了酒驾记录
Lopez took the case as a favor, got the DUI tossed.
佐藤唯一能拿出来支付律师费的...
The only thing Sato could offer as payment...
就是那根珍贵的野茂签名棒球棒
the prized Nomo bat.
那洛佩兹同意把球棒给我们了吗
Well, did Lopez agree to give us the bat?
原来洛佩兹来自匹兹堡
Well, it turns out Lopez is from Pittsburgh.
他是海盗队的死忠粉
He's a die-hard Pirates fan.
他把球棒卖♥♥了
He sold it.
卖♥♥给了一个体育纪念品经销商
To a sports memorabilia dealer.
那个人在谢尔曼奥克斯开了一家叫光荣岁月的店
Owns a shop called Glory Days in Sherman Oaks.
星光公♥司♥已经成为日本最大的摔跤赛事推广商
Star-Lite has become the biggest wrestling promoter in Japan.
女摔跤手们越可爱就越受欢迎
The cuter the girls are, the more popular.
那不是里奥吗 木村的女朋友
That's Rio, Kimura's girlfriend.
我们只是想跟你谈谈你的男朋友
We just got to talk about your boyfriend.
有一位警官因为你射出的子弹而生命垂危
An officer's clinging to life because of your bullets.
野泽是不是命令你
Did Nozawa order you
和你的朋友们去劫走木村孝治
and your girlfriends to break out Koji Kimura?
野泽
Nozawa?
不是 孝治厌恶他和他的为人
No. Koji hates him and what he's become.
我劫走孝治不是为了他老大
I didn't break Koji out for his boss.
而是为了防止他被野泽灭口
I did it so Nozawa couldn't kill him.
野泽发现孝治在向你们告密
Nozawa found out that Koji talked to you.
如果孝治进了看守所
If Koji had reached the detention house,
看守所里野泽的手下就会杀了他
Nozawa's soldiers inside would have murdered him.
野泽怎么知道他准备跟我们合作的
How did Nozawa find out he was ready to cooperate with us?
你们部门内部有人告诉野泽家族的
Someone in your department gave information to the Nozawa clan.
孝治觉得你们无法保护他
Koji doesn't think you can protect him.
所以他才逃去了洛杉矶
That's why he ran to L.A.
你要是真的爱他 就告诉我们他在哪里
If you really love him, tell us where he is.
等野泽找到他就晚了
Before Nozawa finds him.
她说她永远都不会背叛他
She says she'll never betray him.
好的 谢谢 希克斯的电♥话♥
All right, thanks. That was Hicks.
他和谭查了我们在她包里发现的门卡
He and Tan ran the keycard we found in her bag.
是附近一家旅馆的
It's linked to a hotel nearby.
她劫走他一小时后
An hour after she broke him out,
他们用假名登记入住
they checked in using a fake name.
木村现在可能就藏在那里
Kimura could be hiding out there now.
你觉得呢 警部
What do you say, Inspector?
我们要不要去"观察"一下
Shall we roll out and observe?
我们走
Let's go.
你们幸亏提前打电♥话♥来了
Good thing you guys called,
我有好多客户都想要这宝贝
'cause I got a lot of customers circling this baby.
刚准备卖♥♥出去 是吗
Just about to fly off the shelf, was it?
从此刻起 这根球棒已成为
Well, as of now, this bat is important
一起重大犯罪调查的关键物品
to a major felony investigation.
所以这事要怎么运作 你们需要它
So, how does this work? I mean, you guys need it.
那要怎么补偿我
How do I get reimbursed?
不必担心 我们获得授权给你开一张支票
Look, don't worry-- we're authorized to cut you a check
弥补你的损失 所以不会有问题 好吗
to cover the loss, so you're good, all right?
一万八
18 grand?
道奇队的本垒打球棒网上的价格还没这的十分之一
Dodgers home-run bats run for a tenth of that on eBay.
但它们上面有大联盟首位日本主力投球手
But were they signed by the first major league pitcher
职业生涯最后一次本垒打之后的签名吗
from Japan after hitting his final home run?
价钱的问题到此为止
Enough with the sales pitch.
我只是说 反正也不是你们的钱
I'm just saying, it's not coming out of your pocket.
把这个表格填好就行
You know what, just fill this form out.
我们会确保支票寄到你手上 好吗
We'll make sure a check is in the mail to you, all right?
剧集 | 反恐特警队 | 导航列表