剧集 | 反恐特警队 | 导航列表
All right. All right.
好的 收到
All right, yeah. Roger that.
安保人员找不到雷恩博士
Security can't find Dr. Raine
她也没接电♥话♥
and she's not answering her phone.
发现沃德了吗
Has Ward been spotted?
没有 但他可能已经来了
No, but it doesn't mean he's not already on site.
这家酒店有将近五百间客房♥ 十四层楼
The hotel's almost 500 rooms. 14 floors.
他可以随处藏身
That's a lot of space to hide.
如果沃德发现我们盯上他了 他可能会开火
Yeah, and if Ward figures we're onto him, he might open fire,
我们就得面临人♥质♥事件
or we could end up with a hostage situation.
荣誉嘉宾
马洛里·雷恩博士
斯特里特 谭 疏散大堂
Street, Tan, clear the lobby.
所有人撤离公共区域
Everyone out of the public areas.
发现沃德了吗
Any sign of Ward yet?
没有 今天只有五名安保人员值守
No. Only have five security guys working today.
另外两人在寻找雷恩博士
Other two are trying to locate Dr. Raine.
舞厅怎么走
Which way is the ballroom?
走道尽头就是
Down the hall.
保持冷静 从大门走 大家快走
Remain calm. Out the front door. Everybody, let's go.
唐尼·沃德 洛城警局
Donny Ward, LAPD!
站住
Stop right there!
嫌犯从舞厅南边逃走了 正在追击
Suspect headed south out of the ballroom. In pursuit.
让开
Out of my way!
迪肯 炸开 炸开
Deacon, blow it, blow it.
不许动
Freeze!
即将引爆
Fire in the hole.
三 二 一
Three, two, one.
你看见他往哪边去了吗
Did you see which way he went?
那边 逃回大堂了
That way, back toward the lobby.
克里斯 你守在这里
Chris. You stay here.
-我们给你找医护人员 -好
- We're gonna get you help. - All right.
"吸引听众的能力
"The ability to captivate.
吸引..."
The ability to..."
吸引听众的能力 激励听众的能力..."
the ability to captivate, the ability to motivate..."
唐尼
Donny!
好了 都结束了
Okay. It's over.
没事了
It's okay.
没事了
It's okay.
这是谁
Who's this?
我是尼娅·威尔斯 助理地检
Nia Wells, Assistant D.A.
你认真的吗 老兄
You serious, man?
你们真的要起诉我吗
You really pushing these charges on me?
不 其实威尔斯小姐是来和你交换条件的
No, actually, Ms. Wells is here to make a deal.
如果你愿意在本本谋杀案上出庭作证
If you're willing to testify in Ben-Ben's homicide case,
她愿意撤销持枪指控
she's willing to drop the gun charges.
我知道你没看到枪手
I know you didn't see the shooter,
但你是第一个到达现场的
but you were the first on scene,
所以你的证词至关重要
so your testimony could prove vital.
等一下 你们抓到他了
Wait a minute, you got him?
是的 我们说话的这会 他正戴着手铐
Yeah, he's sitting in handcuffs as we speak.
-是多角帮的哪一个 -原来你的兄弟
- Which one of the L-2Ds was it? - Turns out that your boy
不止惦记那个收银姑娘 还采取了行动
did a lot more than dream about that checkout girl.
他们在一起好几周了
They've been hooking up for weeks.
本本和史黛西有一腿吗
Ben-Ben was mackin' Stacy?
是的 而且他们俩似乎很喜欢对方
Yeah, sounds like they were pretty into each other, actually.
问题是她的前男友发现了
The trouble is, her ex-boyfriend found out
决定除掉竞争对手
and decided to eliminate the competition.
这位前男友也是帮派中人吗
This ex-boyfriend run with a crew?
不是 只是一个暴脾气又有枪的醋坛子
No, just a jealous guy with a temper and a gun.
你怎么说
So, what do you say, man?
你愿不愿意与地检合作
Are you willing to work with the D.A.,
还是要继续心高气傲
or you want to play proud
让枪杀本本的凶手逍遥法外
and let Ben-Ben's shooter walk?
很高兴你愿意合作
Glad to see it, man.
直面人生
我问过医院了
Hey. Spoke to the hospital.
你救的联谊会的女大学生
Becca, the young woman from the sorority house that you helped,
她挺过来了
she made it.
你怎么样
How you doing?
你看过这个吗
Have you seen this?
自从今早的枪击事件后
Over a thousand new comments
新评论已经过千
since the shootings this morning.
数以百计的新论♥坛♥成员
Hundreds of new forum members.
大多数人都恭喜枪手
Most of them congratulating the shooter.
克里斯
Chris,
外面的世界很丑恶
it's an ugly world out there.
而我们在这份工作中看到的是最糟糕的一面
And in this job, we see the worst of it.
我厌倦了这场战斗
I'm tired of fighting this battle.
你不是孤军奋战
You ain't fighting alone.
我说的不是这份工作
I'm not talking about the job.
我知道你不是
I know you're not.
感觉世界怎么改变都不够
Feels like the world's never gonna change enough.
改变正在发生 克里斯
It is changing, Chris.
所以人们才如此愤怒
That's what they're so angry about.
我和小队的其余人
And me and the rest of this team,
我们永远都会支持你
we got your back, always.
你知道的
You know that.
你们应该来看看这个
Something you should see.
怎么了
What's going on?
堪萨斯市又发生了一起枪击案
There's been another shooting. In Kansas City.
突发新闻
数人在大规模枪击事件中严重受伤
据说有数十人
We're hearing more than a dozen people
严重受伤
have been critically injured,
据警方透露 此次枪击案
and police tell us this shooting
是受到今早在洛杉矶发生的致命暴行的刺♥激♥
was inspired by this morning's deadly rampage in Los Angeles.
突发新闻
数人在大规模枪击事件中严重受伤
请进
Come in.
怎么样 克里斯
Hey. What's up, Chris?
我想来问问你
I wanted to come by and ask you
-是否太迟了 -什么太迟了
- if it was too late. - For what?
做采访
To do the interview.
你确定吗
Are you sure?
我意识到我不能让讨厌我的人
I guess I realized I can't let the people who hate me
叫嚣声越来越响亮
have a louder voice than my own.
我不知道你没走
Hey. I didn't know you were still here.
过来看看一起案子 结果碰到了另一起
Stopped by to check on one case, wound up landing another.
永远也不会无聊
Never a dull moment.
我们也只能这样 不是吗
Wouldn't have it any other way, though, would we?
经过今天的事 我不是很确定
After a day like we just had, I'm not so sure.
我们过着这样的生活
You know, with the lives we lead,
你时不时必须要放松一下
you got to unwind now and again.
要释放一下压力 去喝杯酒吧
Blow off all that steam. Go grab a drink?
怎么样
What do you say?
与志趣相投的人重温一下昔日时光
Relive some old times with a kindred spirit?
你好吗 帅哥
What's up, handsome?
没想到你会来
Wasn't expecting you to stop by.
经历了漫长的一天
I had a hell of a day.
结束的时候
And when it ended,
我才发现 我只想见到你
I just realized the only thing I wanted to see was your face.
这话好听
That is so sweet.
你没事吧
You all right?
我现在没事了
Yeah. I am now.
-阿隆索警官 -叫我克里斯吧
- Officer Alonso. - Call me Chris.
谢谢你同意来见我
Thank you for agreeing to talk to me.
我可以录音吗
Is it okay if I record this?
-当然 -好
- Of course. - Great.
如果可以的话 希望可以先聊聊你的经历
I was hoping we could start with your story, if that's okay.
好
Sure.
是什么让你成为一名警♥察♥
So, what made you become a cop?
剧集 | 反恐特警队 | 导航列表