剧集 | 反恐特警队 | 导航列表
继续空中追踪
Maintaining aerial pursuit.
别跟丢
Don't lose 'em.
先生
Sir!?
先生 能听见我说话吗 没事吧
Sir, can you hear me? Are you all right?
先生 能听见我说话吗
Sir. Sir, can you hear me?
-他还好吗 -女士 你来做什么
- Is he okay? - Lady, what are you doing?
-我能帮上什么忙 -不
- How do I help? - No, no.
你先出去 离远一点儿
I need you to get out and back away.
他流血了
He's bleeding.
他需要帮助 你也是
He needs help. You need help.
把手递给我 递给我
All right, give me your hands. Give me your hands.
放在这儿
Right here. Right here. ?
按住 我得帮他把脚拿出来
Keep the pressure. I got to get his leg out of there.
没事的
It's all right.
能听见我说话吗 你叫什么
Can you hear me? What's your name?
让他保持清醒 他可能有脑震荡
Keep him awake. He's probably concussed.
-他失血很多 -小货车
- He's losing a lot of blood. - This van
在漏油 我们时间不多了
is leaking gas. We don't have a lot of time.
我得把他救出去 帮我开门 快去
I got to get him out of here. Help me with that door. Move.
好了 起来
Come on. Up.
尽可能配合我 走了
Help me as much as you can. Go, go.
没关系 靠在我身上
It's all right. Just lean on me.
靠在我身上
Just lean on me.
加油
Come on.
我撑着你
I got you.
靠在我身上
Just keep leaning on me.
靠在我身上
Lean on me.
对了
There you go.
对了 在这儿躺下
There you go. Right here. Lay down.
躺下
Lay down.
没事儿的 伙计
You're gonna be all right, my man.
救援马上就到
Help's on its way.
那是你的小货车吗
Is that your van?
你受伤了吗 需要护理吗
Are you hurt? Do you need medical attention?
不 我没事儿
No, I'm all right.
-你叫什么 -尼歇尔
- What's your name? - Nichelle.
尼歇尔
Nichelle.
我叫洪都
I'm Hondo.
谢谢你的帮助
Thanks for the help.
人人都该...
We all need to...
相互帮助 对吧
look out for each other, right?
嫌疑车辆消失在
Suspect vehicle has disappeared
谷区商场停车场中
into a Valley Mall parking garage.
需要立即支援
Need immediate backup.
谭和贝克尔马上就到
Tan and Becker are right behind us.
-洪都遇上交通意外了 -我听说了
- Hondo's stuck in an accident. - I heard.
我们得撇下他了 从这儿出发
We're gonna go without him. Launch from here.
什么任务
So, what are we dealing with again?
大约十分钟前 嫌犯进入了
Suspects entered the mall parking garage
两个街区外的一个商场停车场
two blocks away about ten minutes ago.
空中17号♥全程追踪
Air 17's had eyes the whole time.
-车辆未曾离开 -包围吗
- Truck never left. - Containment?
洛克的小队负责包围
Rocker's team is set to surround.
我们负责突入
We're the entry team.
墙角枪
Corner Shot rifles?
得到批准了吗
They got approved?
没错 希克斯刚批准的
Hell yeah. Hicks just signed off.
好了 听着
All right. So, listen up.
我们从北面进入
We're gonna enter from the north side.
贝克尔 你开黑贝蒂打掩护
Becker, you roll Black Betty for cover.
克里斯 斯特里特 谭 我们两人一组
Chris, Street and Tan, we'll go two to two,
从底层往上逐一搜查 直至找到那辆红色小卡车
clear our way from bottom to top until we find that red pickup.
有问题吗
Any questions?
-没有 -很好 上车吧
- No. - Good. Let's saddle up.
凯警司 没用的
Sergeant Kay, it's no use.
什么没用 我们正准备行动
What's no use? We're about to initiate.
-疑犯车辆消失了 -不可能
- Suspect vehicle's gone. - That's not possible.
17号♥直升机一直在监视它
Air 17's been maintaining constant surveillance.
我不知道该跟你说什么
Don't know what to tell you.
每层我们都已搜查数遍
We cleared each floor multiple times.
没有发现红色小卡车
There's no red pickup truck in there.
目击证人们呢
What about witnesses?
一定有人看到那辆卡车驶出
Somebody must've seen the truck exit.
我们和所有目击证人都聊过 他们见过那辆卡车驶入
Every witness we talked to saw the truck enter.
没人看到它离开
Not one saw it leave.
你是说它凭空消失了吗
So what are you saying, it just vanished?
反恐特警队
第三季 第七集
再放一遍 我们到底错过了什么
Play that again. What the hell did we miss?
从红色小卡车驶入停车场时起
From the time the red pickup drives in
直至巡警封锁现场 这辆卡车从未离开
until patrol locks down the scene, the truck never moves.
这怎么可能
How is that possible?
就算嫌犯换了车
Even if the suspects grabbed another ride,
他们的卡车也不会凭空消失
their truck didn't just disappear.
慢着 慢着
Wait, hold up, hold up.
往回放
Take that back.
回放至那辆蓝色卡车
Take it back to the blue truck.
留意保险杠上的损坏
Check out the damage on the fender.
是同一品牌和车型
That's the same make and model,
只是颜色不同 加了后箱盖
just a different color with an added bed cover.
你是说他们想办法调换了车身颜色吗
You're saying they swapped out the color somehow?
要么如此 不然我们就得问问魔术大♥师♥了
Well, either that or we got to put out a warrant for Penn and Teller.
如果只是为了偷窃施工设备
That's a pretty elaborate plan
这计划还真是煞费苦心
just to steal some construction equipment.
偷走的并非一般设备
It wasn't just any equipment.
有线索了
We got something.
里昂·伯恩斯是位经验丰富的专家
Leon Bournes is a trained expert
精通被盗的那种烧焊设备
with the type of welding equipment that was stolen.
很高兴见到您
Nice to meet you.
您能告诉我们些什么
What can you tell us?
关于它的全部信息
Everything there is.
它叫作热喷枪
Called a thermal lance.
工业级切割工具
Industrial grade cutting tool.
可以切开任何东西
Can cut through anything:
水泥 钢材 什么都行
concrete, steel, you name it.
能把它当做武器吗
Can they use it as a weapon?
可以 但我想不通为什么有人想那么做
Could, but I couldn't imagine why you'd want to.
为什么有人想要偷它
Why the hell would someone want to steal it?
牟利吗
Profit?
这东西可不便宜
This thing costs a pretty penny.
不对 原因不会这么简单
Nah, nah. It's more than that.
这伙人很专业
This crew is professional.
他们要用它获取更有价值的东西
They're gonna use it to access something more valuable
其他方法无法获取的东西
that can't be got some other way.
向那辆蓝卡车发出协查通告
Get a BOLO out on that blue truck.
派警队回撞车现场仔细搜查
Have police units check back at the crash scene,
不要放过任何角落
search every inch.
是那辆卡车造成的事故
That truck caused the accident.
他们一定留下了某些证据
They must've left evidence behind.
谢了 里昂
Thanks, Leon.
沃利
Wally.
还好吗 伙计
What's up, man?
洛克 你还好吗
Hey, Rocker. Man, how you doing?
-不错 你呢 -还行
- Good. You? - I'm good.
真好 你最近在忙些什么
Nice. So what have you been up to,
除了驾着黑贝蒂撞来撞去
besides wrecking the shocks on Black Betty?
我也不介意你撞 让我挣了不少加班费
Not that I minded. Meant a lot of overtime for me,
修理你犯的错
fixing your mistakes.
你没听说吗
You didn't hear?
我现在有自己的队伍了 50队
I got my own team now. 50 Squad.
真不错
Nice.
剧集 | 反恐特警队 | 导航列表