剧集 | 反恐特警队 | 导航列表
《反恐特警队》前情提要
Previously on "SWAT"...
我被那个好邻居房♥屋项目选中了
Thinking about doing that good neighbor house program.
你都看过这个社区了吗
You see the neighborhood this is in?
要不是还是不要买♥♥了吧
Maybe you can still cancel the sale.
不了
Oh, hell no, man.
这是城市警♥察♥规划的一部分
This is part of the city program for cops.
听说你想找我谈谈
Hear you want to talk.
我觉得我们可以定个规矩
I figure we could set some ground rules.
这里是我们的地盘
This is our neighborhood.
我们属于这里 你们不是
We belong here. You don't.
你准备怎么回家
How are you getting home?
我还指望着你能载我一程
I was kind of hoping you might give me a ride.
我不与陌生人同车
I don't get in cars with strangers.
但也许我们可以约一下
Maybe we could arrange something
解决我们是陌生人这个问题
to try and cure this "strangers" problem?
-宝贝 -我很高兴你打电♥话♥来
- Hey, baby. - I'm glad you called.
看看这个
Check this out.
你看了我的书
You read my book.
我一直在想你
I've been thinking about you.
城市就像一个人
A city is like a person.
如果身体内部出了问题
If there's something wrong inside,
就得找出病因对症下药
you have to figure out what's causing the problem and tackle that.
好吧 我明白了
Okay, I hear that,
但是如果有伤痛 治本的同时
but if you're hurting, you got to treat the symptoms
还要兼顾治标 对吗
while you're working on the cure, though, right?
当然了 我不是说不需要警♥察♥
100%. I'm not saying we don't need cops.
但我觉得我们还是需要朝打造一个
But I also believe in working toward a future
不需要很多警♥察♥的未来努力
where we don't need as many of them.
这么说你想让我失业
So you're trying to put me out of business?
在一个理想的世界里 是的
In an ideal world, yes.
这能让你有更多时间给我做饭
It would give you more time to cook for me.
不用担心 我一定会挤出时间来做这件事的
You don't ever have to worry about me making time for that.
谢谢惠顾
Thanks for joining us tonight.
谢谢
Thank you.
我去上个洗手间
I'm gonna go to the ladies' room.
在前厅等我
Meet you out front?
收到
Roger that.
是辆灰色的道奇
It's the gray Charger.
谢了 兄弟
Thanks, brother.
洪都
Hondo?
天呐
Oh, my God.
-好久不见 -真巧 尼娅
- It's been too long. - Wow, Nia.
-最近好吗 -挺好的
- How you doing? - Good.
你还是这么帅气逼人
You're looking sharp as ever.
你也很美
You, too.
我正要去跟几个女性朋友吃晚饭
Listen, I'm... headed in for dinner with some girlfriends,
不过我们可以找个时间出来喝杯咖啡或喝杯酒
but we should grab a coffee or a drink sometime.
-应该挺有趣的 -很高兴能和你叙叙旧
- Could be fun. - It would be nice to catch up.
不过我应该告诉你一声 我现在有对象了
But I should probably mention I'm seeing someone.
正好今天就是跟她一起
I'm actually with her right now.
是吗 看你都变得居家了
Really? Look at you getting domestic.
-谈了多久了 -几个月
- How long? - Couple months.
所以还在初期
So it's still early days.
祝你幸福
Good luck with that.
短♥信♥联♥系♥
I'll text you.
-前女友吗 -谈不上吧
- Ex-girlfriend? - I wouldn't go that far.
别这样
Come on, now.
我不介意 我只是就事论事
I don't have a problem. I'm just calling it like I see it.
她那时正准备离婚
She was going through a divorce,
帮她走出婚姻阴影
and I... helped her move on?
那都是之前的事了
It was a while ago.
睡前喝一杯
Nightcap?
可以来杯鸡尾酒
I could say yes to a cocktail.
加油 你可以的 这样很好
Come on, you got it man. This is good.
好了 再来三个
All right, give me three more.
三 二...
Three, two...
真要命
Damn it!
-还是不够好 -已经很不错了
- Still not good enough. - Dude, that's solid.
你每早太阳还没出来
I mean, you're at it, like, every morning
就开始练习
before the sun comes up.
你可能是我认识的人中锻炼最刻苦的了
You work out probably more than anyone I know.
你比上周♥强♥壮了两倍
You're, like, twice as strong as last week.
但比起受伤前 体力只恢复了一半
And half as strong as I was before getting injured.
要想通过体能资格测试 重回前线
I need to be 100% if I'm gonna pass my PFQ
我得完全恢复才行
and get back out in the field.
可你已经进步很大了
But you're making great progress.
这事不能心急
It's one step at a time, you know.
听声音不超过几个街区
That couldn't have been more than a few blocks.
放下武器 把手举起来
Drop the weapons! Hands where I can see 'em.
立刻照做 马科斯
Do it now, Marcos!
-立刻 -我是22D 正在休息中
- Now! - This is 22-David off duty.
梅普尔顿街发现疑似持致命武器袭击事件
We got a possible 245 on Mapleton Street.
-我正与两名嫌犯接触 -嫌犯
- Making contact with two possible suspects. - Suspects?
他是我的朋友 埃塞
That's my friend, Ese.
我们跟你们一样 也是听到了枪声才跑出来的
We heard shots and came running, just like you.
他已经死了 我检查过了
He's dead. I checked.
本杰明 马科斯 怎么回事
Oh, Benjamin, man. Marcos, what happened?
-一定是多米多角龙帮 -为什么这么说
- This had to be the Los Diablos Dormidos. - Why do you say that?
-你看见枪手了吗 -没有
- You see the shooter? - No.
但我知道就是他们
But I know it was them.
可能是那个时不时在这晃悠的托尼
Probably that Tony guy that cruises by sometimes.
你得提供更多证据
You're gonna have to give us more to go on than that.
枪是冷的
Weapon's cold.
弹匣是满的 没有开过火
Full magazine. Hasn't been fired.
枪登记了吗
Is that thing registered?
-你身上还有别的武器吗 -没了
- You got any other weapons on you? - No.
我是想告诉你不是我们干的
I'm trying to tell you this wasn't us.
他是我们的朋友
He was our damn friend.
我和本本中学就认识了 他没害过人
I've known Ben-Ben since grade school; he's hurt nobody.
他都不是混帮派的
He's not even in the game.
好吧 如果真是这个叫托尼的人干的
Okay, if it was this Tony guy that you're talking about,
-我们会找到他的 相信我 -除非先被我揪出来
- we'll find him, trust me. - Not if I find him first.
听我说 马科斯 你得让我们来处理这件事
Listen to me, Marcos, you need to let us handle this.
现在可以起来了吗
Can we get up now?
好吧
Okay.
听着 无意冒犯
Look, no disrespect.
我知道你之前帮过我兄弟小个子
I know you helped out my brother Shorty before.
但这是我的地盘
But this is my hood.
如果你不能保护这里 只有我来了
And if you can't protect it, better believe I will.
我不会让你或任何人
I'm not gonna let you or anyone else
把这个社区变成射击场的
turn this neighborhood into a shooting gallery.
马科斯 我知道失去兄弟很想为他报仇的心情
Marcos, I know what it's like to lose a buddy and want revenge,
但相信我 不值得弄成这样
but trust me, man, it is not worth going down that road.
拜托
Oh, please.
搞得很像你了解这个人似的
Like your bitch ass knows the first thing about this life.
我要以自己的方式处理自己的事
I'll handle my business my own way.
我们走 大罗伊
Let's go, Big Roy.
站住
Stop!
-把手背到脑后 -什么
- Put your hands behind your head! - What?!
-快点 -这事不是我♥干♥的 你知道
- Now! - I had nothing to do with this, and you know it.
你在光天化日之下拿着一支未注册的枪到处乱晃
You were waving an unregistered firearm in broad daylight.
我要因此逮捕你
I need to take you in for that.
-你是认真的吗 -老实点
- Are you serious? - Play nice.
帮我们找到凶手 我可以帮你撤销指控
Help us find who did this. I can get the charges dropped.
我只能把你关进去 我不能让你去扮演街头英雄
I gotta take you in. I can't let you play street hero.
马科斯 你坐过牢 告诉我们你想怎么样
Marcos, you've done time, so just tell us what you'd rather,
被关一天 还是坐一辈子牢
a day in holding or a lifetime in prison.
-那我呢 -等一下
- What about me? - Just hang tight.
等警探到了跟他们做个笔录 好吗
Give a report to the detectives when they get here, okay?
他们会陪着你们的
These guys here will keep you company.
剧集 | 反恐特警队 | 导航列表