剧集 | 反恐特警队 | 导航列表
might be an improvement.
我刚听到的是性别团结吗
Is that some gender solidarity I just heard?
你真没意思 斯特里奇
You're not always as funny as you think, Street.
有时他还是挺有意思的
Sometimes he's funnier.
不经常 但有时是
Not often, but sometimes.
嘿 各位 别争了
Hey, guys, stay out of the crossfire.
在练习时别让林奇转移你的注意力
Don't let Lynch pull your focus during the exercise.
我们能赢是因为我们训练有素 今天也是如此
We win because we train, today's no different.
我们行动吧
Let's move.
你知道林奇已经闹得人心惶惶了吧
You see how Lynch is already kicking the nest?
我们自己不乱她就做不到 迪肯
Only if we let her, Deac.
-嘿 卢卡 -怎么了
- Hey, Luca. - Yeah?
你有法子搞到一辆6♥4♥年产的雪佛兰
You got a source to an original
原创且未放气的油箱门吗
'6♥4♥ Chevy gas cap, unvented?
-你♥爸♥爸的黑斑羚车吗 -对
- Your dad's Impala? - Yeah.
你可以直接在网上订一个替代品
You can just order a replacement online.
相信我 我试过了
Trust me, I already had that conversation.
行不通
It's a no-go.
必须是原配
It's got to be original manufacture.
-他有洁癖 -是啊
- Ah, he's a purist. - Yeah.
我 这我尊重
I-I respect that.
我会帮你联♥系♥的 兄弟
I'll make some calls, man.
谢了 兄弟
Thanks, man.
嘿 我们怀念你出外勤的日子
Hey, we miss you in the field.
是啊 别太习惯了
Yeah, well, don't get too used to it.
我伤恢复的可比他们想的快得多
I'm coming off the injury list sooner than they think.
好样的
Attaboy.
24D呼叫20D
24-David to 20-David.
二号♥位准备就绪
Position two set.
小队多久训练一次
How often do the teams train?
从未断过 这就是我们保持精锐的方法
Constantly. It's how we stay sharp.
同时也很忙
And busy.
这里是20D 呼叫R指挥官
This is 20-David to R Commander.
一号♥位 二号♥位都已准备就绪
Positions one and two are set.
R指挥官呼叫20D 进去吧
R Commander to 20-David, make your entry.
D小队 做好准备
D-team, stand by.
准备 准备
Initiate. Initiate.
三 二 一
Three, two, one.
开灯
Lights.
他们马上就要进入我们的视野中了
They'll be coming into view now.
警♥察♥ 洛杉矶警局
This is the police! LAPD!
放下你的武器
Lay down your weapons,
走出来 举起手
step into view, show me your hands.
走出来 马上
Step into view, now!
我们上 继续前进
Let's go. Keep it moving.
走
Move.
警♥察♥ 不要动
Police. Don't move.
手放在背后 转过去
Hands behind your back. Turn around.
想都不要想
Don't even think about it.
你抓到他了吗
You got him?
是的
Yeah.
这里是20-大卫呼叫R指挥官 无需支援
This is 20-David to R Commander. Code 4.
嫌疑人被控制 人♥质♥安全
Suspects in custody, hostages are safe.
R指挥官呼叫D小队 任务完成
R Commander to D-team. Mission complete.
起来
Get up.
你还好吗 史蒂文斯
You good, Stevens?
还好 但是好伤自尊
Yeah. Only my pride's hurt.
干的漂亮
Good work.
把它搞定
Got it done.
-精密至极的合作 指挥官 -谢谢
- Precision teamwork, Commander. - Thank you.
唯一缺席的是真正的反派
Only thing missing was actual bad guys.
这就是我妈常常形容的
This is what my mom used to call
“中看不中用” 虽然语境不同
"All show, no go," In a different context.
你的意见呢 警督
Your point, Lieutenant?
我们回总部后你能不能让哈里森警司
Would you ask Sergeant Harrelson to come see me
来见我一下
when we get back to HQ?
我想公开表扬他
I want to spread the praise.
-女士 -晚点再说 警司请进
- Ma'am? - Okay, talk to you later. Yes. Come on in, Sergeant.
把门关上
Shut the door.
让反恐特警队在一旁待命等待任务
It's a waste of resources to keep SWAT on stand-by
就是在浪费资源
waiting for the call.
就像是被架空了 你知道吗
It's like a swipe left, you know?
上头在考虑更有效率的组织结构
The mayor is interested in a more efficient model.
比如呢
Like what?
她喜欢用“积极主动型”
Her favorite word is "Proactive."
我觉得我们够积极了
Feels like we're plenty active.
的确 但是受过最严格的训练
Sure, but the best-trained cops
配备最精良武器的警♥察♥应该出更多的任务
with the most expensive equipment could be doing more
训练得更少一些
and practicing less.
说真的 有多少仰卧起坐是你们必需的
I mean, how many sit-ups and drills do you really need?
反恐特警队已经这么做五十年了 女士
That's the way SWAT has worked for 50 years, ma'am.
人们还用了一百年转盘拨号♥式电♥话♥机呢
And people dialed rotary phones for a hundred.
这是科贝特·海格利夫
Meet Corbett Hargrave.
一个造假者 维克多♥维♥尔有百分之七十
He's a counterfeiter, just did seven of ten in Victorville
假♥币♥是他在洛斯阿图斯的保护下做的
under the protection of Los Altos,
那人对好手很有眼光
who knew an asset when they saw one.
-我们取缔了那个帮派 -其结果是
- We broke that gang. - Which made them...
这些大佬们进了监狱
the big boys behind bars.
现在科贝特回到洛城的家
Now that Corbett is back home in L.A.,
他们逼着他还人情
they've squeezed him to repay the favor.
他们让他印假♥钞♥
They have him printing fake cash for them.
肯定不是洛斯阿图斯 他们早完了
Not Los Altos. They're done.
他们现在到处要债想卷土重来
They're calling in chits to buy a comeback.
包括一个五十万美金的订单
Including an order for five million U.S.
用的还是科贝特印的假♥钞♥
in funny money from Corbett.
我听到这事的时候也是这副表情
Yeah, that's how I looked when I heard.
他们已经在购物了
Word is they're already shopping.
火箭炮 突击步♥枪♥ 炮弹
RPGs, assault rifles, artillery rounds.
装甲车 防弹衣
Reinforced cars, body armor.
应有尽有
You name it, they want it.
特勤局怎么说
Where's the Secret Service on this?
他们就是管票券伪造犯罪的
They own counterfeiting.
没错 他们的确可以抓科贝特
Sure, they could grab up Corbett,
但是我们和洛斯阿图斯的案子呢
but then where's our case against Los Altos?
我们就是这样摧毁那个黑帮的
This is how we bury the gang,
在他们回到街头械斗之前
from the top down, with maximum charges,
全方位用最大火力猛攻
before they go back to war on the streets again.
你还记得那场景是什么样子
You remember what that was like.
你没有告诉特勤局理由是什么
The reason you haven't told the Service.
他们会直接收网
They'd seize our bait.
他们只在乎保护美元
All they care about is protecting the currency.
我和你一样却是以保护人命为目标的警♥察♥
I'm a cop trying to save lives, same as you.
你知道他们运送假♥钞♥的日期吗
Do you know the delivery date for the fake cash?
算我们运气好 在完成预期数额
Well, lucky for us, Corbett ran out of ink
之前科贝特把墨用光了
before he could finish printing the full order.
一次性买♥♥大量的紫外线印刷油墨是很难的
Security UV red's hard to buy in bulk.
会引起注意
It gets flagged.
犯罪的暗网不像人们以为的那样密不透风
The dark web is not as dark as it thinks,
因此我们才得知偷运钞车要开向他那里
which is how we know a stolen pallet is headed his way.
这是卧底任务的切入点
That is your point of entry for an undercover team.
女士 不不
Ma'am, no, no.
在把警员们置于危险中之前
We need more intel
我们需要更多的信息
before we put officers at risk like that.
线人 电♥话♥窃听 监管
CIs, phone taps, surveillance.
在这洛斯阿图斯在组建军队的紧要关头
While Los Altos builds an army?
我们等不了了
We can't wait.
车子已经动起来了
The van is already rolling.
你要打断印钞 你把司机从车里拽出来
You intercept the ink, you swap out the driver,
你要去干送货的活儿
you make the delivery
你设下诱饵
and you set the hook.
特警队从不做这些 警督
剧集 | 反恐特警队 | 导航列表