剧集 | 反恐特警队 | 导航列表
我理解 真的
I know, and I-I just, I...
但如果你跟我谈谈 我没准能帮到你
I think I can help you if you just talk to me.
迪肯 我已经说了半个小时了
Deac, I've been saying it for the last 30 minutes, man.
我不想再费唇舌了
I'm done talking.
我没有任何想说的了
I'm just done talking, all right?
你走吧
Please just go.
请离开
Please just...
你把他们也喊来了
You called in the cavalry?
停下
Stop!
如果你们是来告诉我我正在铸成大错的话
If you're here to tell me that I'm making a big mistake,
别费事了 你们是在浪费自己的时间
don't bother, all right? You're wasting your time.
巴克 你永远值得我们这么做
Buck, you are worth our time.
不 我不值得的
No, I'm not worth your time.
以前的我值得
I used to be.
但现在的我...
You know, but now I'm just...
我只是一具空壳罢了
I'm a, I'm a shell of myself, guys.
别假装你们看不出来
I mean, come on. You see it.
是你把我们带进20小组的
You brought us into 20-Squad.
也是你教导我们永远不要抛弃任何一个队友
And it was you that taught us you don't leave a man behind.
今天也不能例外
We're not gonna, we're not gonna start that today.
我在20小队的人生结束了 没有我的位置了
Oh, my 20-Squad's finished. It's not me anymore.
别说胡话 巴克 你永远属于20小队
Of course it is, Buck. You're still one of us, man.
你错了 洪都 我不是
No, no, Hondo, I'm not one of you.
我早就不属于小队了
I'm not one of you guys anymore.
早在我误杀雷蒙特之前
I was, I was barely keeping it together
就已经在苦苦支撑了
before I... before I shot Raymont.
我失去了我的珍妮
I lost, I lost my Jenny.
我失去了特警队
I lost SWAT.
我无法入睡
I-I can't, I can't sleep.
我的膝盖 背部 都如火烧般灼痛
My knees, my back, on fire.
每天如此
Every day.
我感觉一切都太沉重了
Everything just feels so... just heavy.
我甚至数不清有多少夜晚
I can't even count the nights that I just
我期待并祈祷着我的生命能够熄灭
hope and I pray that the lights up here would just go out,
这样痛苦就能消失
you know, just so that the pain would just go away.
我累了 哥们 我厌倦了
I'm tired, man. I'm sick of it.
我厌倦了希望 厌倦了等待
I'm sick of hoping and I'm sick of waiting for this.
会有解决办法的 哥们 你心里明白
There's ways of getting better, man, and you know that.
我不在乎了
I don't, I don't care.
我不在乎有没有了 哥们
I don't care if there are, man.
我只是 我受够了
I'm just... I'm done.
我受够了 洪都
I'm done, Hondo.
我知道你很痛苦
I know you're in a lot of pain.
所以你才不明白失去你我们会多么痛苦
And that's why you can't see how losing you is gonna hurt us.
之前没有我你也过得很好
You've been fine without me.
以后也会的
You'll be fine.
不会的
I won't.
巴克
Buck,
如果不是你出现在我的生活中
if you didn't come into my life,
我不知道自己会变成什么样
I don't know where I'd be.
我都不知道我能不能活到现在
I-I d-- I don't even know if I'd be alive right now.
巴克 你是我拥有过最像我父亲的人
Buck, you are the closest thing I ever had to a father.
莱拉和马修怎么办
What about Lila and Matthew?
当他们问起他们的叔叔是怎么死的
What am I gonna tell them
我该如何回答他们
when they ask how their uncle died?
我该怎么说
What am I supposed to say?
你觉得我想进行这样的对话吗
You think that's a conversation I want to have?
我们的很多成就都归功于你
So much of what we have achieved is because of you.
别这样对我们
Don't do this to us.
别让我们活在一个没有你的世界上
Don't make us live in a world without you.
对不起
I'm sorry.
没事的
Oh, it's okay.
我为巴克安排了一位同事 柯特·德里安医生
I've set Buck up with a colleague, Dr. Kurt Derrian.
他是警♥察♥转行做的心理医生
He's a former cop turned psychologist.
他会让巴克恢复如初的
He'll get Buck and where he's coming from.
听上去很棒
Sounds perfect.
巴克在家安顿好了吗
Buck all set at home?
小队会轮流留在他家
Well, the team's gonna be staying with him in shifts,
-陪在他身边 -很好
- keeping him company. - Good.
前路漫长 但我们会提供他所需的帮助
It's a long road ahead, but we'll get him the help he needs.
克里斯将最先进行心理指导汇报
Chris is first up for her psych debrief.
大概一小时后就到你了 再会
I'll see you for yours in about an hour.
好的 再会
Yes, you will.
终于见到你了
Finally.
奥塞拉·贝克
Othella Baker.
等等
Wait a minute.
你是她的委托人吗
You're her client?
我不得不说 警司
I have to say, Sergeant,
我这辈子从没为了捐出一百万美金
I have never in my life had so much trouble
这么麻烦过
giving away a million dollars.
我糊涂了 这到底怎么回事
Okay, I am really confused. What is going on here, exactly?
上周我以为自己死定了
I was convinced I was gonna die last week,
就在那个枪手把我带到酒店屋顶上时
when that gunman had me on the hotel rooftop.
后来你救了我
And then you saved me.
那是团队合作
It was a team effort.
有很多人的功劳
There was a lot of us out there chipping in.
但拉住我的人是你
But it was your hand that grabbed me,
我才没掉下去
kept me from falling.
你知道那句老话吗 "醒来后 轻嗅玫瑰"
You know that corny saying, "Wake up and smell the roses"?
我现在就是这样
Well, I do that now.
每天早上都深吸一口气
One big whiff every morning,
让我的一天都变得美好起来
and it makes my whole damn day.
我想把它传递下去
I want to pay it forward.
你真的不必这么做
You really don't have to do that.
我知道 不过我无论如何都会做的
I know, but I'm going to anyway.
现在我只需要一个值得的 你信得过的
Now, I just need the name of a worthy charity
慈善机构的名字
that you believe in.
怎么样了 各位
What's up, guys?
你错过了所有乐趣
You missed all the fun.
我过来的时候 有将近8厘米的积水
There was three inches of water when I got here.
宝贝 我今天已经有了足够的乐趣了
Baby, I had plenty of fun today myself.
巴克怎么样了
How's Buck?
他没事了
He's all right.
暂时没事了
For now.
我来帮你吧
Here, let me help you out.
要修好漏水 差不多得要五千美金
It's gonna be about five grand to fix the water damage.
五千美金 是吗
Five grand, huh?
我不知道该怎么筹到这笔钱
No idea how I'm gonna raise the funds for it.
可能得参加个烹饪比赛什么的
Maybe a cook-off or something.
我的辣椒秋葵汤的确无敌
I do make a mean chili gumbo.
50万美金够用吗
Would a half a million dollars do it?
够了 我觉得那就能支付大部分款项了
Oh, yeah. I think that'll cover most of it.
宝贝 我非常认真
Baby, I am so serious.
认真什么
About what?
明天你会收到一张
Tomorrow, you are gonna get a check
五十万美金的匿名捐赠支票
from an anonymous donor for $500,000
赠予这个社区中心
to this community center.
这样你就可以替这些孩子做
It's gonna allow you to do everything
你一直想做的事
you've been talking about for these kids.
你是说真的吗
Are you for real right now?
比珍珠还真
As real as a heart attack.
等一下
Wait a minute.
这笔钱是谁捐赠的
Who's giving us this money?
她叫我保证不告诉任何人
She made me promise I wouldn't tell anybody.
-是女人 -糟了 我已经说得太多了
- "She"? - Okay, oops, I've already said too much.
我不会再多说
You ain't getting nothing else out of me.
好
Okay.
你最好别耍我
You better not be playing with me here.
怎么会有这种好事
How the hell did this happen?
我们收到一笔百万美元的捐赠
A million-dollar donation is coming,
剧集 | 反恐特警队 | 导航列表