剧集 | 反恐特警队 | 导航列表
如果我们的视频有用 就把日志给我们
If our video was useful, we get the logbook.
你能摸着良心说它没用吗
Can you honestly say it didn't help you?
这些是你的私人物品
These are your personal effects.
-谢谢 -能让我们单独待一分钟吗
- Thank you. - Could you give us a minute?
你不一定要待在庇护所
You don't have to stay at the shelter,
但无论你决定要被带到哪里去
but wherever you decide to have them take you,
一定要注意安全
please be safe.
我想告诉你 JP知道
Um..I-I wanted to tell you that JP knows
救济处有限制令 宵禁之类的
that the mission houses have restrictions, curfews.
我是说 他们是为了保护人们的安全
I mean, they're to keep people safe,
但我在物流行业工作 上晚班
but I work in deliveries, late shift.
所以你住在那就很难平衡工作了
So it's hard to stay there and keep your job.
-是的 -我懂了
- Yes. - I got it.
JP说了那些话是因为他很有保护欲
And JP said what he said because he's protective.
他是一个友善的邻居
A kind neighbor.
六个月前开始把我的车停在他的街边
Started parking my car on his street six months ago.
他每周给我带外卖♥♥
He brings me takeout every week.
我们一起吃晚餐
We have dinner.
他从没跟我提过一个字
He never told me any of that.
指挥官 我不是很了解你
Commander, I don't know you very well,
但看起来你们俩
but it seems like the two of you are...
都很担心会把对方吓走
so worried about scaring each other away...
你们很少谈心
...you don't really talk.
求你 他还是个孩子 他没有伤害你
Please. He's a kid. He didn't do anything to you.
我们要一起改变世界 记得吗
You and I were gonna change the world, remember?
这次 我不会蠢到在意这些破事
This time, I'm not foolish enough to care about that.
你要的人是我 放赞恩走
I'm the one you want. Let Zane go.
他知道吗
Does he know?
看来他不知道
He doesn't.
我来为你们介绍一下
Let me introduce you.
这个满口谎言一无是处的懦夫是你父亲
This lying, worthless coward is your father.
整个城有十几个
There's a dozen events all over town
条约组织可能攻击的目标
the Accord might be targeting,
还有更多我们没想到的目标
and who knows how many we're not thinking of.
首先 鲍威尔要把他们的炸♥弹♥制♥作♥完毕
First, Powell needs to finish their bombs.
化验室清点了库存 除了黑索金[高能炸♥药♥]
Lab took stock-- in addition to the RDX,
他们还拿了粘合材料和柠檬酸三乙酯
they also took binding materials and tributyl citrate.
他们打算造塞姆汀塑胶炸♥药♥
They're gonna build Semtex.
这与十七年前拯救条约组织的计划相符
Look, it matches the Accord's plan from 17 years ago.
真讽刺啊
I mean, it's ironic,
利用军方爆♥炸♥物来抗♥议♥战争
using military explosives to protest a war.
卡萨塔仍持有两名人♥质♥
Cassata still has two hostages,
其中一名是孩子 有好消息吗
one of them a kid. Any good news?
为了给炸♥药♥混入可塑剂
To mix the plasticizer,
鲍威尔需要高温炉
Powell needs a high-temperature furnace.
我们把可选择范围给缩小了
Okay, we narrowed down the options.
这里是艺术区的玻璃工厂
This is a glassworks in the Arts District.
这块区域对想保持低调的人来说太拥挤了
The area's too busy for people trying to lay low.
南加州大学医学院有一个高温炉
USC's med school has one, but it's a good distance
但是它距离已知的条约组织所在地太远了
from the places we know the Accord's been.
这就只剩下这个工厂 六个月前被弃置
Which leaves this factory, abandoned six months ago.
不清楚高温炉是否还在
Unclear if the furnace is even still there.
这个地点位置不错 旁观者最少
That's a good location. Minimal onlookers.
集♥合♥20个小队
Round up 20 squads.
你们可以开走一辆新的装甲车
You're gonna have to take a new armored vehicle.
不要把这辆也炸了
Try not to get this one blown up.
这里有个高温炉
There's a furnace here.
还有温度
It's still warm.
找到炸♥药♥制♥作♥材料了 没什么别的
Got bomb-building materials, not a lot else.
绝对把这地方当成他们的基地了
Definitely used this place as their home base.
停
Hold.
这里是20D
This is 20-David.
我听到东北角有活动迹象
I'm hearing activity in the northeast corner.
救命
Help!
洛城警局
LAPD!
是鲍威尔 他们把他留下了
It's Powell. They left him behind.
你是一个人吗
Are you alone?
好 我们要下来了
All right, we're coming down.
我们找到鲍威尔了
We've got Powell.
他们在他身上绑了爆♥炸♥装置
They got him strapped to an explosive device.
这里是20D 所有人撤离这栋建筑
This is 20-David. Everybody out of the building,
呼叫拆爆组
and call the bomb squad.
很快就要没时间了
Running out of time here.
这里到处都是自动防故障装置
There's fail-safes everywhere.
别管我 赞恩还在他们手上
Leave me. They still have Zane.
不行 我们得先把你救出去
No, we got to get you out of here first.
既然这玩意儿是你造的 我们该怎么解除
Now, you built this thing. How do we beat it?
没有足够的时间安全解除炸♥药♥了
There isn't enough time to disarm it safely.
等一下 这是塞姆汀塑胶炸♥药♥ 对吧
Hold on. It's Semtex, right?
-所以一定有雷♥管♥炸♥药♥对吧 -对
- So there's got to be a detonator charge somewhere? - Yeah.
你在想什么 迪肯
What are you thinking, Deac?
如果我们把整件马甲放进水里
If we put the whole vest in water,
能不能把起雷♥管♥炸♥药♥分散开
would that disperse the charge?
让它短路而不引爆♥炸♥药
Short it out without detonating the bomb?
我不知道 也许吧
I don't know. It might.
这里是20D 我需要水
This is 20-David. I need water.
一个浴缸或水箱 随便什么都行
A tub, a tank, anything.
这里的公共设备有几个月没有运转过了
Utilities haven't run here in months.
这里有瓶装的紧急供应水
There's bottled water with the emergency supplies.
-瓶装水可以吗 -不行
- What about bottled water? - No.
仅仅弄湿的话可能会接通线路引爆
Just getting it wet could close the circuit and set it off.
不行 必须得全部浸入
Negative. It's got to be fully submerged.
如果没有成功
If this doesn't work,
我先告诉你们我造了两个马甲
you need to know I built two vests.
达米安说另一个是给赞恩的
Damian said the other one's for Zane.
我们会把你救出去的
We're gonna get you through this.
谭 我需要听到好消息
Tan, I need some good news.
救救赞恩
Save Zane.
帮我告诉他我
And will you tell him I...
我非常想要了解他
I wanted so badly to know him.
我很抱歉我没能成为他的父亲
I'm sorry I never got to be his father.
不 听我说
No, hey, hey, listen to me.
我们会把你救出去的
We are gonna get you out of this.
你得帮我们救你自己
Just help us help you.
你会再次见到你的儿子
You're gonna see your son again.
我在南面找到了喷泉
I got a fountain on the three side--
不干净 但是水是满的
not clean, but it's full.
好 我们带他出去
All right, let's get him out of here.
-小心 -起来
- Easy. - Let's go.
扶着他慢慢起 慢点
Carry him slowly, slowly, slowly.
在那里 在那
Over there, over there.
大约有一米四深
It's about four and a half deep.
知道了 很好 让大家后退
All right, good. Get some distance.
来吧 迪肯
Go, Deac.
现在把他扔进去
Throw him now.
20D 我们安全了
20-David. We're clear.
炸♥弹♥解除
Bomb's deactivated.
按理说鲍威尔没法活下来
Powell wasn't supposed to survive.
所以条约组织没有向他隐瞒他们的计划
So the Accord didn't hide their plans from him.
他们想要袭击位于希尔街的先河银行
They intend to hit the First River Bank on Hill Street,
然后乘坐包机逃离
then skip town via charter plane.
我以为这些家伙想要表达政♥治♥意愿
I thought these guys were political.
为什么变成直接抢劫了
Why switch to a straight cash grab?
据鲍威尔所说
According to Powell,
卡萨塔嚷嚷了很多世界亏欠与他的话
Cassata ranted a lot about what the world owes him.
听起来他在监狱里丧失了理想
Sounds like he lost his ideals in prison.
现在他只在乎复仇和利益了
It's all about revenge and profit now.
将炸♥药♥放在赞恩身上 并派他进入银行
Putting the bomb on Zane and sending him into the bank,
在这两点基础上 转移了我们的注意力
covers both bases, and it provides a diversion
好让条约组织顺利逃脱
while the Accord makes a run for it.
剧集 | 反恐特警队 | 导航列表