剧集 | 反恐特警队 | 导航列表
《反恐特警队》前情提要
Previously on SWAT...
大卫
David.
派珀·林奇警督
Lieutenant Detective Piper Lynch.
你跟她在好莱坞分局共过事
You worked with her in Hollywood.
她有多少政♥治♥手段
How much political juice does she have?
市长把我安排在这里
The mayor's placing me here
担任指挥系统之外的顾问
as a consultant outside the chain of command,
帮你们重新定义反恐特警队的作用
to reorient your thinking about what SWAT can do.
注意安全
Be safe.
这女人真是猜不透
Interesting lady.
想象一下这些美食都能到你身边来
Imagine these culinary treats could come to you.
-就像送餐服务吗 -比这更好
- Like a delivery service? - Better.
快餐车 这个可以是团队投资
Food truck. This could be a team investment.
我现在没法投资餐车
I can't invest in the food truck right now.
我也周转不开 卢卡
I can't swing it either, Luca.
我知道谭和斯特里特处境相同
I know Tan and Street are in the same boat.
你可以把我的五千算上
You can put me down for $5K.
-老爸 你生病了 -我知道我生病了
- Pop, you are sick. - I know I'm sick!
我不值得你来帮
I don't deserve your help.
我告诉你 也许你不值得
You know what? Maybe you don't.
但我一定会帮你
But you damn sure gonna get it.
所以一定要这样吗
So that's what's up?
是的
That's what's up.
那好吧
Okay, then.
看见他们了吗
You see them?
现在还没看到什么
Can't see anything yet.
但我们知道那辆车一定会来
But we know that truck's coming.
受到枪击
I'm taking fire!
终止运输
Breaking off!
请求洛城警局护送 我们正在遭受枪击
L.A. police convoy. We're taking shots.
请派出所有可出动的单位
Send all available units.
洛城警局
LAPD!
政♥府♥护送车队 放下武器
Official convoy! Drop the weapon!
不 老大
No, Don Dada.
来吧 爸
Come on, Pop.
赶紧搞完
Let's get the damn thing over with.
可能是好消息
It could be good news.
谢谢你能来
I want to thank you for coming in.
我知道这并不容易
I know it wasn't easy.
是啊 我儿子不愿意放过我
Yeah, well, my boy wouldn't let it go.
比他妈妈还固执
Even more stubborn than his mama.
医生 怎么样
So, Doc, what's the word?
不太好
Uh, the word is not good.
我们给你肺部拍的X光
The X‐rays we did on your lungs
这里显示有一团不正常的阴影
show an abnormal mass right here.
我们对你咳出的痰液进行了化验
And we took a look at the sputum that you've been coughing up.
发现了癌细胞
Found cancer cells.
这么说是肺癌了
So, lung cancer.
听着 癌症可能有很多种形式
Listen, the cancer can take different forms,
有一些比其它的都更为危险
some more dangerous than others.
目前我们有办法抵抗癌症
There are things we can do to fight it,
但我希望立刻做活检
but I want to do a biopsy immediately
让我们对病情作进一步的了解
so we can learn more about what we're facing.
谢谢你 医生 我会考虑的
Thanks, Doc. I'll think about it.
好的
Okay.
那我先给你们时间讨论一下
Why don't I leave you to discuss.
等下 等下
Hey, hey. Hold up. Hold up.
你说你要考虑一下 什么意思
What do you mean you got to think about it?
这还有什么好考虑的
What the hell is there to think about?
你逼我来拍X光片
You forced me to get an X‐ray,
所以我拍了
so I got the X‐ray.
我们已经知道我的身体出了问题
We already knew something was wrong.
我不做手术
I ain't doing no operation.
看看那个
Look at that.
你没有选择
You got no choice.
我只想保持原样 等死
All I got to do is stay black and die.
小伙子 去那
Young buck, go around there
把我的车开到前面来
and get my car and bring it around front.
不行
No.
爸 我们不是说好了
Pop, I thought we agreed
要一起对抗这个病
we're gonna fight this together.
所有人都说你应该战斗
Everybody says you got to fight.
都是屁话
That's a bunch of bull.
很多坚强的人战斗了却死了
A lot of strong people fight and they die.
能活下来全凭运气
Survival is about luck.
我的运气算不上最好
And mine ain't been the greatest.
我这辈子一口烟都没抽过 我却得了癌症
Didn't smoke one day in my life, and I got lung cancer.
你不去给我把车开来
Well, if you ain't gonna get my car,
我自己去
I'll get it my damn self.
钥匙在我这
I got his keys.
他走不了
He's not going anywhere.
送我爸回家 我得走了
Get my pops home. I got to go.
有名警♥察♥中枪了
A police officer's been shot.
快看
Check it.
我有个搞艺术的朋友帮我设计了
Artist friend of mine offered to design
我的餐车的商标
the logo for my food truck.
不错 这些图片挺新潮的
Nice. These images are fresh.
是吧 很厉害的
Right? That's badass right there.
卢卡
Hey, uh, Luca.
我听说洪都给你的餐车投了五千
I heard Hondo kicked in $5,000 to buy a share of your food truck.
嗯 他是第一个投资人
Yeah, he's the first backer on record.
我知道我之前说我不参与了
Yeah. I‐I know I said I was out,
但我咨♥询♥过几个朋友
but I checked with some friends,
危地马拉食物越来越流行了
and Guatemalan cuisine is getting hot.
他们觉得我应该入伙
They think I should be all over it.
他们还给了我一些选址的建议
They even gave me suggestions of locations
说能吸引大量生意
that could bring in a lot of business.
于是我开始想
So I started thinking.
我也想入伙
I want in, too.
-你确定吗 -我只是想观望下前景
- You sure? - I just had to check the prospects.
想有点底
Wanted to make sure.
好吧 但是
Okay. But, um,
我答应了几个50队的人给他们留位置
there's some guys from 50‐Squad that I promised I'd hold spots.
所以 在我接受之前 我得确认一下
So, before I accept, let me just, uh, check some things.
有消息回复你 好吗
I'll get back to you, okay?
行 没问题
Sure. No problem.
好吧 怎么了
Okay. What's up, man?
安妮和孩子们怎么样了 迪肯
How are Annie and the kids doing, Deac?
我觉得还好
Good, I think.
他们和我的弟妹一起去圣地亚哥
They took a quick trip down to San Diego
来了一次短途旅行
with my sister‐in‐law.
孩子们仍然坚持
The, uh, kids still insist
要和安妮谁在一间屋子里
on sleeping in the same room as Annie.
没那么容易的 你的房♥子刚遭受了枪击
Can't be easy, with your house getting shot up, man.
对 但是 我们能处理的
No, but, uh, you know, we're‐we're managing.
谢谢你让我能离家几小时
Thanks for getting me out of the house for a couple hours.
开玩笑吗 谢谢你过来
Are you kidding me, man? Thanks for coming.
-食物还是那么好吃 - 对吗
- Food is ridiculous, as always. - Right?
我听说洪都投资餐车了
I heard Hondo bought into the food truck.
是的
Yeah.
听着 安妮和我讨论过了
Listen, Annie and I were talking.
然后
And, uh...
在我们需要用钱的时候 你很大程度上帮助了我们
you were there for us in a major way when we needed money.
我们想还你这个人情
And we'd like to return the favor.
不用 迪肯 我不是找你帮忙
Nah, Deac, I'm not looking for any favors.
我只是想给你提供一个生意机会
I was just offering you a business opportunity.
不 我知道 我跟一位财务顾问聊过了
Yeah, no, I know. I talked to a financial advisor.
他有个客户投资了一辆餐车
He's got a client who invested in a food truck,
生意非常火爆
and it's doing really well.
我是说 如果运营和选址得当
And, I mean, if run properly and hitting the right spots,
剧集 | 反恐特警队 | 导航列表