剧集 | 反恐特警队 | 导航列表
你再说话
You talk again,
我就把你的嘴打烂
I'll break your mouth.
卢佩 她怎么了
Lupe! What's wrong with her?
她饿了
She's hungry.
-那喂她啊 -没办法 停水了
- So feed her. - I can't. The water's off.
我来处理
I'll take care of it.
看着他
Watch him.
看看她
Look at her.
你好啊
Hey.
你想要让你的孩子离开这吗
You want to get your baby out of here?
保证她的安全
Keep her safe?
想
Yes.
我会想办法的 里卡多
I'll figure something out, Ricardo.
给我点时间让我安排好
You just give me some time to get it arranged.
他想要什么
What's he want?
他想要婴儿奶粉
He wants formula for the baby.
迪肯 我们用奶粉来分散他的注意力
All right, Deacon, we'll use the drop as a diversion to get Lupe,
把卢佩 孩子和希克斯从厨房♥的那救出来
the baby and Hicks out through that kitchen window.
指挥部呼叫50D 准备好了吗
Command to 50-David. Are you ready?
准备就绪
Ready.
迪肯 就位
Deacon, let's get you into position.
收到
Roger that.
已就位
In position.
迪肯 房♥间里只有他们两个
All right, Deacon, they're alone.
他听见了
He heard you.
已经够久了 奶粉在哪儿
Took long enough. Where's the formula?
我们正在给你送过去 里卡多
We're delivering it to you right now, Ricardo.
速度快点 米盖尔 去看着他
Just make it quick. Miguel, go watch him.
拿着这个
Take this.
洛克 把东西给他 越慢越好
Rocker, deliver the package, but take it as slow as possible
不要引起怀疑
without raising any suspicion.
洛杉矶警局武器战术部
里卡多 我们慢慢来
Okay, Ricardo, we're gonna approach nice and slow.
不搞突袭
No surprises.
米盖尔
Miguel.
去你父亲那里
Go back to your father.
我会看着他的
I'll keep an eye on him.
-爸爸说 -我知道
- Dad said... - I know what he said,
但我不希望那扇门开得太久
but I don't want that door open any longer than it needs to be.
一旦我们拿到奶粉 就把门锁上
As soon as we get the formula, I want it locked up.
-去帮他 -好的
- Go help him. - Okay.
快啊 快进去
Come on, come on, go, go.
好了 快点 快点
All right. Come on, come on, come on.
把门关上 帮我解开
Close the door. Get me out of these.
快点 帮我解开
Come on. Get me out.
快点快点
Oh, come on. Hurry up.
奶粉送到了
We've delivered the formula.
给我们点时间后退
Just give us a moment to back away.
快点
All right, come on.
迪肯 行动 把他们救出来
Okay, Deacon. Let's go. Get them out of there.
这是个错误
This was a mistake.
洛克 叫他们出来
Rocker, call them out.
你们可以来拿奶粉了
You can grab the formula now.
快去拿
Okay, move, move.
好了
Okay.
把孩子给我
Give me the baby.
拿到孩子了 快点
Got her. Come on. Come on.
好的
Okay.
拿着
Take it.
你不是看着他呢吗
I thought you were watching him.
卢佩叫我来帮你
Lupe told me to help you.
好了 快快快
All right, come on, come on, come on. Okay.
卢佩
Lupe?
我没事
I'm okay.
卢佩
Lupe!
七月
July.
迪肯 瞄准窗户中心 开枪
Deacon, center of the window. Take the shot!
嫌犯倒地
Suspect down.
你做了什么
What did you do?
抱歉 巴勃罗
I'm sorry, Pablo.
那可是我的儿子
That's my boy.
-我很抱歉 -你说过不会有人受伤
- I'm sorry. - You said nobody would get hurt!
米盖尔 别开枪
Miguel, don't.
米盖尔正拿枪指着希克斯
Miguel's got a gun pointed at Hicks.
想办法现在就进去
Find some way to get in there now.
把台子从车上取下来 直接撞上去
Drop the platform from the Rook and attach the battering ram.
快走
Go.
米盖尔 别开枪
Miguel, don't.
米盖尔
Miguel.
迪肯 谭 你们进去了吗
Deacon, Tan, are you in?
还在想办法呢
We're working on it.
我以为我们做的是正确的事
I thought we were doing the right thing.
看看我们付出的代价
Look what it cost us.
孩子 看着我
Mijo, look at me.
看着我
Look at me.
挺住 挺住
Come on. Come on.
来吧
Come on.
快点
Come on.
加油加油
Come on. Come on.
-米盖尔 -快走
- Miguel! - Come on.
米盖尔
Miguel!
我们得走了
We have to go!
我不会丢下他的
I won't leave him.
孩子 他已经没救了
Mijo, he's gone!
我不想再失去你
I don't want to lose you, too.
走吧 米盖尔
Come on, Miguel.
快走吧
Vente!
米盖尔
Miguel!
快点
Come on.
快点 我们走 快点
Come on, let's go, come on.
退后
Stand back!
灭火剂来了
Fire suppressant incoming!
去厨房♥ 走吧
Kitchen! Come on!
指挥官 你在吗
Commander, are you there?
走吧 走吧
Come on. Come on.
好了
All right.
-好了 挺住 -好了 扶着他们
- All right, come on. - All right, take 'em.
-扶着他们 -有我们在
- Take 'em, guys. - We got you, we got you.
好了 走吧
Yeah, yeah, yeah. Come on.
走吧 注意脚下 别摔着了
Come on, come on. Watch your foot. Watch your step.
街道…
Street...
30D呼叫总部
30-David to Command.
他们还活着 把他们救出来了
They're alive. We got 'em.
收到
Copy that.
跟你说了我会还给你的
Told you I'd get it back to you.
没了它 手上总觉得少了什么
Hand felt a bit light without it.
见到您真好 长官
It's really good to see you, sir.
我也是
Likewise.
我从埃文斯队长那里得到了回复
I heard back from Captain Evans.
狄克逊副警长不会有事的
Deputy Dixon's gonna be all right.
真是好消息
Excellent news.
如果他们愿意放弃那幢房♥子
If they had just let go of the house,
他们一家人本可以平安无事的
they could've kept on as a family.
说起来容易
That's easier said than done.
有时候 当回忆把你抓得牢牢的
Sometimes, when the past grabs ahold of you...
你就无法放开它了
it just doesn't let go.
爸爸 你搞什么
Dad, what the hell?
-我快担心死了 -没事了 我很好
- I was so worried. - It's okay. I'm fine.
J.P.还在路上 我不想告诉他直到我知道…
J.P.'s on his way. I didn't want to tell him until I knew...
我没事 我很抱歉
I'm fine. I'm sorry.
我不是故意让你担心的
剧集 | 反恐特警队 | 导航列表