剧集 | 反恐特警队 | 导航列表
像他这样的我手头有一打呢
I got a dozen fighters just like him in the stable.
一个人退下 下一个就补上来
One goes, the next one slides into place.
就像自动糖果贩卖♥♥机那样
Just like a Pez dispenser.
我不赌运气 各位 我只生钱
I don't play odds, gentlemen. I print money.
看起来你更喜欢有把握的东西
Well, it seems to me you prefer the sure thing.
所以你就让你的人
So is that why you got your people
试图去操纵比赛结果
trying to throw this fight?
操纵比赛 你开什么玩笑
Match-fixing? Are you kidding me?
杰基·肖也许不招你们待见
Now Jackie Shaw might not be your flavor of ice cream,
但他绝不会操纵比赛
but he doesn't throw fights.
我♥干♥嘛要让自己被这项赛事禁入呢
Why would I get myself banned from the sport?
这一步踏错就再也回不来了
That's the one thing you can't come back from.
我有四栋房♥子 一艘游艇 也许还能活20年
I got four houses, a yacht, and maybe 20 years in me.
你觉得我会把这些都搭上吗
You think I'm giving all that up?
有人比你更费力地
Well, somebody out there is working harder than you
要确保麦克斯韦能赢得比赛
to make sure that Maxwell wins this fight.
也许是这样
Maybe so.
我也许没参与
I may not partake,
但我今天确实听说国际上
but I did hear a few seven-figure bets
有一些七位数的赌注
come across the international wire today.
这些可不是赌场里的赌徒
Now, these ain't the gamblers you find in a casino.
我想这是因为我的人终究会获胜
I think it's because my guy's gonna win.
但或许有人知道得比我多
But maybe somebody knows something I don't.
我觉得你们应该往那个方向调查
I think you guys should be looking over there.
他们逼我喝下的药
The medicine they made me drink,
你觉得会伤到他吗
do you think it will hurt him?
你知道是个男孩
You know it's a boy?
不会的 他会没事的
Nah. He'll be fine.
怀孕这么久 他们现在已经很坚强了
This far along, they're pretty resilient.
你应该怀了有 大概七个月了
You must be what, seven months now?
八个半月
Eight and a half.
他们居然还允许你出国
Surprised they let you travel.
我们办签证时撒了谎
We lied on my visa.
我们希望儿子能在美国出生
We want our son to be born in America.
古巴政♥府♥可不会乐意的
Cuban government can't be too happy about that.
哈瓦那的成功男人却让孩子成为了美国人
Havana's golden boy planting roots in the States.
如果我们的孩子在古巴出生
If our baby is born in Cuba,
他们就会控制我们十♥八♥年♥
they have us for 18 years.
今晚本来是我们的机会
Tonight was our chance.
我本来打算在比赛时
I was going to take a train to San Francisco
坐火车去旧金山
during the fight.
我们在那找到了一位律师
We found a lawyer there.
明天 我的丈夫
Tomorrow, my husband...
会偷偷溜出去和我们见面
will sneak away and meet us.
然后
Then...
我们一家人就可以待在美国
we can stay in America... as a family.
我不怕冒险
I am not scared of risk.
这正是吉奥爱上我的原因
It's why Gio fell in love with me.
但我们的孩子不能死在这里
Our baby can't die in here.
对
No.
这只是水
It's just water.
没事的
It's okay.
我想我们刚刚发现了他们的弱点
I think we just found their soft spot.
还有一小时开赛 还没有迪肯和埃斯特的消息
Hour till the bell. No Deacon or Esther.
告诉我我们接近了
Tell me we're closer.
我们正在检查所有大于一百万的赌注
We're checking all bets north of a million.
其中有一些押麦克斯韦的来自境外账户
A few were placed on Maxwell from foreign accounts.
你查到这帮黑市富豪中
Did you figure out who's in town
有谁现在在城里吗
from this black market jet set?
每一个新来的人都有可能
Every new arrival is credibly linked
与非法赌博有关系
to an illegal wager.
拉尔斯·范迪克 被怀疑是
Lars Van Dyke, suspected backer
比利时一个人口贩卖♥♥团伙的金主
of a Belgian human trafficking ring.
这是和他一起乘G5飞机来的团队
The squad he flew in with on his G5.
塔杰·迪亚兹 西班牙伊维萨岛摇♥头♥丸♥之王
Taj Diaz, MDMA king of Ibiza.
他在世界杯上赌输了六百万美元后
Interpol's looking into a series of nightclub fires
国际刑♥警♥就开始调查一系列夜♥总♥会♥火灾
after he lost a $6 million bet at the World Cup.
我们拿到了航♥班♥上的所有乘客名单
We've got all the names on his flight manifest.
弗拉德·巴尔科夫 一家濒临倒闭的
Vlad Barkov, owner of a dying
莫斯科赌场的老板
Moscow casino franchise.
因为在联邦议会中站错了队
Lost millions after getting on the wrong side
而损失了数百万美元
of the Federal Assembly.
等等 等等 打住
Wait, hold up, hold up.
谭 放大这个家伙
Tan, zoom in on this guy.
看见他额头上的胎记了吗
You see that birthmark on his forehead?
迪肯当时知道我在听的时候
The name that Deacon gave the kidnappers
-给了绑匪一个名字 -舒帕茨
- when he knew I was listening. - Schupatz?
这就是舒帕茨
There's what Schupatz looks like.
他们最明显的外貌特征
It's the first thing you notice on both of them.
迪肯说舒帕茨是希望告诉你
Deacon said Schupatz, hoping it'd help you
抓他的人额头上有胎记
ID his captor as a guy with a birthmark.
-肯定没错 -我们掌握这伙人的位置了吗
- It's gotta be. - Do we know where this crew is staying?
所住酒店 在城里的朋友 有任何线索吗
Hotels, friends in town, anything?
巴尔科夫和他的同伴飞越了大半个地球
Barkov and company didn't fly halfway around the world
肯定不是为了待在酒店看比赛的
to watch the fight from his hotel.
他们很有可能就在现场
There's a good chance they're in the arena.
当我闭上眼睛
When I close my eyes,
我脑海中全都是他们在虐待她的画面
all I see is what they're doing to her.
我应该让她待在我身边的
You know, I should have kept her by my side.
要是发生了什么意外...
If anything happens...
别这么想
Don't do that.
这不是你的错 想想你的妻子
This isn't your fault. Think of your wife.
想想如果她能回来有多好
Think about how good it would be to have her back.
-你想帮助埃斯特吗 -想
- You want to help Esther? - Sí.
那就集中注意力
Then stay focused.
我们各自做好自己的本职工作
Do your job, and we'll do ours.
好的 好的
Okay. Okay.
我看到了这一切的幕后黑手 巴尔科夫
I saw the guy behind this, Barkov.
-他坐在哪儿 -豪华包厢
- Where is he sitting? - Luxury box.
贵宾区 他身边有一群保镖
VIP section. He's got half a dozen bodyguards around him.
他一直在打电♥话♥
He keeps making phone calls.
和绑匪联♥系♥
Checking in with the kidnappers.
我们得在不被巴尔科夫察觉的情况下
We gotta find out where Deacon and Esther are being held
找到迪肯和埃斯特被关押的地方
without Barkov knowing.
怎么找
How?
-洪都在哪儿 -过来的路上
- Where's Hondo now? - He's on his way.
他说他有个计划
He said he's got a plan.
她要生了 快帮帮她
Hey, she's going into labor. Somebody help her!
她的血液循环不畅通 她需要帮助
She's losing circulation. All right? She needs help.
拜托 叫医生来
Por favor, call doctor.
听着 我是个经过训练的医生
Look, I'm a trained medic.
好吗 放开我
All right? Let me out of here.
让我为她接生
Let me deliver her baby.
松开他
Unlock him.
去吧 去帮她
Do it. Help her.
她丈夫会输掉比赛的
Her husband's gonna lose the fight.
你们想怎样他都会照做 但她需要医生
He's gonna do whatever you want, but she needs a doctor.
放了她吧
Let her go.
你进去的时候需要这个
You're gonna need this to get in.
谢谢
Thanks.
记住 这台设备得在巴尔科夫手♥机♥的
Now, remember, this device needs to be within
一米范围内才能进行上传
three feet of Barkov's phone to upload its contents.
我知道 需要二到十分钟
I know, for anywhere between two to ten minutes.
如果在传输途中手♥机♥超出了范围 就无法克隆了
And if his phone moves away mid-transfer, it won't clone.
-你就得中止行动 -明白
- You're gonna have to abort. - Got it.
克里斯 听我说
Chris, listen to me.
巴尔科夫的保镖训练有素
Barkov's bodyguards are well-trained.
如果他们察觉到你有所图
If they suspect you're up to anything,
就会迅速行动
they're gonna move fast.
斯特里特会在包厢外就位
Now, Street's gonna be in position right outside the box.
剧集 | 反恐特警队 | 导航列表