剧集 | 反恐特警队 | 导航列表
No one manipulated me.
看看你在哪
Look where you are.
这就是他们所承诺的吗
Was this what they promised?
被当诱饵交给警♥察♥
To be turned over to the cops as bait,
在监狱度过后半生
spend your life in prison?
我自愿的
I volunteered.
我打赌那几兄弟可不会这么积极做这件事
I bet those brothers weren't too quick to step forward.
处♥女♥寺这种组织都这样
That's what happens in groups like the Temple.
女人存在 却没有发言权
Women are seen, not heard.
她们做饭 清扫
Cook, clean,
服侍男人 所有男人都能得到服侍
serve men. Any men who want to be served.
你不知道我们做这些事的理由
You don't know why we do what we do.
我知道那个14岁的女孩 被韦恩·皮尔森
I know about the 14-year-old girls who Wayne Pearson's
和团体中的男人配对了
paired off with the men in the group.
露丝是给我们配对的人
Ruth was the one that partnered us off.
她管那叫结婚
She called it marriage.
她们不是要去仙女座
They're not going to Andromeda,
他们也不会去任何其他星球
and they're not gonna end up in another planet.
他们的未来要么是监狱要么是死亡
They're on their way to being locked up or being dead,
除非你阻止这一切
unless you stop it.
露丝要带这些人去哪里
Where's Ruth taking this convoy?
我不知道
I don't know.
他们提起过森林里的空地
They used to talk about some clearing deep in the woods,
周围都是橡树
surrounded by oaks.
从来没说过在哪
Never said where.
我帮不上你们了
I can't help you any more.
有收获吗
Anything?
我们警示了圣贝纳迪诺
We alerted San Bernardino,
洛斯帕德雷斯 大熊国家公园
Los Padres, and Big Bear National Parks.
所有入口都设了警卫
Officers posted at every entrance.
是的 但居然要带36个人走那么远
Yeah, but transporting 36 people that far,
而且还有人不情愿
some unwilling?
你觉得他们会选择家附近吗
You think they'll stay closer to home?
看看扫描仪
Check out the scanner.
安吉利斯国家森林
Angeles National Forest.
公园护林人报告有五十个火炉油箱
Park ranger just reported 50 camping stove fuel tanks
被从棚屋偷走了
stolen from a shed.
有人刚刚入手一批煤油啊
Somebody just got a hell of a lot of kerosene.
在哪里发生的
Where'd that go down?
巴克霍恩露营地
Buckhorn Campground.
准备出发
Let's gear up.
我们要向北搜索这个营地
We need to section off over a thousand acres of woods
超过150亩的林地
north of this campground!
他们肯定在附近
They got to be down here somewhere!
好的 听令
All right, let's switch up here.
卢卡是我们空中的眼睛
Luca's our eyes in the sky.
他会寻找任何营地的痕迹
He's looking for signs of an encampment.
无线电随时保持联络
Keep your radios cranked up.
这里开始有多少条路
How many trails start from here?
我看到五条
I'm counting five!
向东三条 向南两条
Three to the east, two to the south!
斯特里特和我去南边的小路
Street and I got the trails to the south.
好了 克里斯和谭 你们跟我走
All right, Chris and Tan, you're with me.
-好的 -我们走东边
- Okay. - We'll take the east.
他们之前也来接过我们
They came for us before.
今天 他们是给了我们第二次机会
Today... they are giving us a second chance.
他们在等我们飞升
They are waiting for us to ascend.
你准备好解放你们的灵魂了吗
Are you ready to free your soul?
准备好了
Yes!
那我们起航回家吧
Then let's all convoy home.
坚持住
Be strong.
我们快到了
We're almost there.
有人闻到什么味道吗
Anyone else smell that?
卢卡 在我们附近能看到他们的踪迹吗
Luca, you spot any sign of them near our location?
等等 看到了
Wait, it looks like something,
大概在你们的南 东南方向
maybe south, southeast?
收到
Roger that.
斯特里特 斯特里特
Street, Street.
这里是20D 我们很接近了
This is 20-David. We're close.
我们上 我们上
Let's move, let's move.
我们将穿过火焰
We'll ascend through the fire,
-去到 -洛城警局
- to a... - LAPD!
把手放到我们能看到的地方
Hands where we can see 'em!
趴下
Get down!
现在行动
Move in now!
迪肯 咱们两个去追
Deacon, you and me, let's move!
剩下的人掩护我们
The rest of you, cover us!
上 走走走
Move. Go, go, go, go.
放下武器 趴下
Drop your weapons. On the ground.
趴下 趴在地上
On the ground. Flat on the ground.
阿斯特丽德
Astrid.
克莱尔
Clare.
放下枪
Okay, put that down.
把枪放下 我们是来帮你的
Put that down. We're here to help.
我们是来帮忙的
We're here to help.
双手放在背后
Give me your hands.
追踪露丝和西奥·皮尔森
Tracking Ruth and Ben Pearson,
都有武器 一名人♥质♥
both armed, one hostage.
-我去左边 -我去右边
- Left! - Right!
我来帮你了 没事了
I got you, I got you. It's okay.
你没事吧
Are you okay?
好了 没事了
Come on. Yeah, it's okay.
把武器丢到地上
Place your weapon on the ground.
不用你告诉我
Don't bother telling me
我被包围了 我需要投降
I'm surrounded and I need to give up.
思考过死亡吗
Ever think about death?
我已经看过很多了
I've seen my fair share of it.
我说的是你自己的死亡
I meant your own.
露丝 把枪放下
Put the gun down, Ruth.
今天做不成殉道者了
There's no martyrs today.
克莱尔
Clare?
克莱尔
Clare?
我猜帕姆等不到
I doubt Pam will even be around
她女儿出狱的那一天了
by the time her daughter gets out.
克莱尔拉了这些脆弱的人进来
Clare brought vulnerable people into the fold.
她做了她的选择
She made a choice.
养孩子最难的一件事就是
Toughest thing about raising kids:
怎么才能让他们不做出
how do you keep them from making a decision
那些对他们不好的选择
that you know is bad for 'em?
帕姆只是想把她女儿救出来
Pam only wanted to save her daughter from these people.
看看她得到了什么
Look what it got her.
她救了她孙女
Well, she saved her grandchild.
也算救了克莱尔
Saved Clare, too, in a way.
她会有很多时间思考这件事了
She'll have plenty of time to think about it.
也许能让她想明白
Maybe get her head on straight.
至少她还活着
At least she's alive.
是啊
Yeah.
康复中心
凯
Kai.
这是温蒂·修斯医生
This is Dr. Wendy Hughes.
很高兴见到你 修斯医生
Ah, pleased to meet you, Dr. Hughes.
叫我温蒂就行 特警队逮捕的一些人
Wendy's fine. Some of the folks SWAT arrested
接下来的几天需要接受指导
are in need of guidance over the next few days,
非常感谢你能允许我们像你讨教
so thank you so much for letting me pick your brain.
我很高兴能帮上忙
Oh, I'm happy to help however I can.
这是很严重的创伤
It's serious trauma.
回去的路还很长
It'll be a long road back.
我花了好几年时间才缓过来
It took me years.
我想让你们俩能联♥系♥上
I just thought it'd be a good idea
会是个好主意
to get the two of you linked up.
谢谢你介绍我们认识 警司
Appreciate the introduction, Sergeant.
剧集 | 反恐特警队 | 导航列表