剧集 | 反恐特警队 | 导航列表
you were right.
告诉你了
Told you so.
你看起来
You look...
很强势
fierce.
第一次听你说这个词
It's the first time I've ever heard you use that word.
我就当你是在夸我了
I'll take it as a compliment.
-应该的 -准备好了吗
- You should. - You ready?
其实 在我们走之前
Actually, before we go,
我想先和你♥爸♥爸谈谈我们的事
I'm gonna talk to your father about us first.
我爸爸不能决定我和谁约会
My father doesn't decide who I date.
我明白 但他还是我老板
I hear you, but he's still my boss.
你想让我和他谈吗
Do you want me to talk to him?
不 应该我来
No, it should come from me.
如果你和他谈
If you talk to him,
他会觉得他有义务去配合
he might feel obligated to go along with it,
然后找其他方式在我身上出气
and then just find other insidious ways to take it out on me.
真勇敢
So brave.
也有可能是蠢
Or so stupid.
一会见
Later.
祝你成功
Go get 'em.
有事吗
Yeah?
我能听到你喘气 有什么事
I can hear you breathing. What is it?
长官 指挥官
Um... sir, Commander, uh...
我想告诉你些事
I just wanted to talk to you about something.
什么事
What?
和您女儿有关 长官
It's about your daughter, sir.
我们最近才开始相互了解
We've, uh, been getting to know each other recently,
现在还是刚开始
and, uh, it's really early stages, but I just,
但我想在进一步发展前告诉你这件事
I wanted to let you know, before things get serious,
我今天要带她去约会
um, that I'm taking her out on a date tonight.
你是要问我问题吗
Are you about to ask me a question?
-没有 -好吧
- No. - Okay.
继续说
Continue.
-长官 -我有点疑惑
- Sir? - Well, I'm confused.
你来告诉我是为了争得我的同意吗
Are you here because you're looking for my permission?
不算是
N-No, not really.
除非你觉得我需要
Unless you think I need...
想说什么就赶紧说
Just say what you came to say, damn it.
好吧
Okay.
莫莉很勇敢 她也很聪明
Molly is fearless and she's smart,
她总是不遗余力地帮助别人
and she is always going out of her way to help other people,
这体现出来她是个很好的人
which suggests she's actually just a really good person.
我知道我不是最好的人
And I-I know I'm no crown jewel myself,
但我对您女儿无比尊重
but I have nothing but the utmost respect for your daughter.
我过来告诉你这些 男人对男人
And I just came here to tell you that, man to man.
作为你的老板
Well, as your boss,
指挥官希克斯对你和莫莉约会
Commander Hicks has absolutely no problem
-没有意见 -很好
- with you dating Molly. - Great.
但作为她爸爸
But as her father...
只是要确保鲍勃·希克斯
just make sure that Bob Hicks
不要找到给你找麻烦的理由
never has cause to have a problem with you.
清楚了吗
We clear?
非常清楚
Clear. Crystal.
那就好
Good.
谢谢你 长官
Thank you, sir.
斯特里特
Street.
在你执勤的时候
Let's keep the PDA down to a minimum
先把秀恩爱的次数减到最低
when you're on the clock for now.
比如说在厨房♥
Like in the kitchen.
是的 长官
Yes, sir.
五个人
Five people.
婚礼座位图
-等于白白浪费750块 -我知道
- That's, like, $750 down the drain. - I know, I know.
我会去和她谈的
I-I'll talk to her, okay?
她很爱我
She loves me.
你们在筹备婚礼吗
You guys, uh, working on the wedding plans?
是的 在安排宴席的座位表
Yeah. Working on the seating chart for the reception.
嗯 其实
Yeah. Actually...
我们需要你的帮忙 克里斯
we could use your help, Chris.
我去拿其他的名单
Let me grab the other list,
也许你能帮我们解开疑团
and, maybe you can help solve our puzzle.
当然
Yeah. Sure.
好
Cool.
我知道你会说什么
Okay, I-I know what you're gonna say,
但我不能取消婚礼
but I can't cancel the wedding.
-我不能这么对他 -那你之前说的话呢
- I can't do that to him. - How about what you said earlier?
不是要坦白心声吗
What happened to being honest?
我现在就是在坦白心声 克里斯
This is honest, Chris.
我和泰在一起太久了
I just put too many years in with Ty.
我真的爱他
I do love him.
我不能就这样放手
I can't throw that all away.
先等到婚礼结束再说吧
Just wait till after the wedding, okay?
你会找到一个和我们俩开心在一起的办法的
You'll find a way to be happy with both of us.
好了 好了
Okay, okay, okay.
我已经发现了
So, I've worked it out.
避免出现闹剧的办法
Best way to avoid drama:
别安排她爸妈和我爸妈坐在一起
don't sit her parents next to mine.
我不会的
I won't.
好
Okay.
早啊 克伦肖人
Morning, Crenshaw.
尼歇尔
Hey, Nichelle.
如果你是来参加社区会议
Uh, if you're here for the community meeting,
你是第一个到的
you're the first one in line,
因为会议明天才开始
because it isn't until tomorrow.
我只是想在这之前 你可能需要一辆车往返
I just thought you might need a shuttle van before that.
-这是什么 -我带你去看看
- What's this? - Let me show you.
我的朋友开了一家出租店 他欠我一个人情
Buddy of mine runs a rental shop, owed me a favor.
既然洛城警局欠你人情
And since the LAPD owes you...
这车是你的了
It's all yours.
直到你拿回你的车为止
Until you get your van back.
谢谢
Thank you.
这对我帮助的孩子们意义重大
This means a lot to the kids I help.
但是你下班时间来这里
Is this standard operating procedure, though,
算是标准操作流程吗
to come down here on your off time?
不得不说这不是我一贯与警♥察♥接触的方式
Got to say it's not my typical interaction with the police.
我只是好奇
I was curious.
不是每天都能遇到像你这样
I mean, it's not every day you meet a private school
在鲍德温山念私立学校的女孩
Baldwin Hills girl who does what you do.
什么意思 你认为我有目的吗
Meaning what? You think I have an angle?
不不 未必
No, no, not necessarily.
我只是非常关心这个社区
I just-- I care a lot about this neighborhood,
-我想知道这里的一举一动 -很好
- and I like knowing what goes on here. - Good.
因为我喜欢我在山上的家乡
Because I love where I'm from, up on the hill.
但我有很多朋友长大后
But a lot of my friends growing up
都住在山脚下
lived at the bottom of that hill.
我一直想成为其中的一份子
I've always wanted to feel more a part of that,
做多一点 回馈多一点
do more, give more.
所以我来了这里
So, here I am.
你呢
How about you?
克伦肖人是怎么变成特警队警司的
How does a guy from Crenshaw become a SWAT sergeant?
这个故事说来话长
Okay, that right there is a long story.
有时间我很想告诉你
Which I'd love to tell you sometime.
你准备怎么回家
How are you getting home?
我倒是希望你能载我一程
I was kind of hoping you might give me a ride.
我懂了
Oh, I see.
这主意不错
Well, that does sound nice,
但是第一 我不与陌生人同车
but, A, I don't get in cars with strangers.
第二 十分钟后
And, B, I have a rowdy group
我有一些闹哄哄的青少年要来
of teenagers arriving in ten minutes, so...
-我可以帮你叫辆车 -不用了 没事
- I can call you an Uber. - No, it's-it's cool.
我可以自己叫车 谢了
I can get my own, thanks.
剧集 | 反恐特警队 | 导航列表