剧集 | 反恐特警队 | 导航列表
Some reason you've come here after so long.
你想要什么
What do you want?
我希望你记住
I want you to remember.
当那一切发生时
When it happens,
当城市陷入水深火热时...
when the city goes up in flames...
记住我曾试图阻止
remember I tried to stop it.
当什么发生时
When what happens?
可以击中了
I'm clean.
无需增援
Code 4.
嫌犯倒地
Suspect down.
人♥质♥安全
Hostage is safe.
西蒙斯和缉毒局准备在
Simons and the DEA are gonna
贩毒人员拘留期间审问他们
interrogate the Septimos in custody
并且搜查恶魔帮的一次性手♥机♥
and go through El Diablo's burner phone,
想弄明白他为什么要到美国来
try to piece together why he came stateside.
一定是有什么重要的事
Must have been something big
引得他在躲藏这么多年后现身了
to draw him out of hiding after all these years.
你觉得他说"记住我曾试图阻止"是什么意思
What do you think he meant-- "Remember I tried to stop it"?
阻止什么
Stop what?
-我去打探一下 看看有什么消息 -去吧
- I'll shake some trees, see what I hear. - Do that.
怎么了
What's wrong?
我不知道
I don't know.
我只是感觉这事还没完
I just got a feeling this isn't over yet.
你还好吗
How you doing?
盖腾斯生前想成为特警队的一员
You know, Gatens wanted to be SWAT one day.
他本来也可以做到的
Bet he would've made it, too.
可能我没资格说这话 不过...
Maybe it's not my place, but...
我知道今天对你来说很艰难
I know today was a really hard day for you.
或许是你很难消化的一天
One that you... you might have trouble processing.
特警队有名医生
We have a doctor at SWAT--
温蒂·休斯医生 她很厉害
Dr. Wendy Hughes-- and she's-she's good.
或许等到时机合适
Maybe when the time is right,
你可以考虑一下和她聊聊这些
you-you might consider talking to her about all this.
谢谢了
Appreciate it,
不过我自己能解决
but I'll figure it out on my own.
听上去和我很像
Sound like me.
我往往将情绪深埋心底
I tend to bury all my feelings.
直到最近 那些情绪都涌上了心头
Until recently, they, uh... they all caught up.
我和她谈了谈 然后...
And I talked to her, and...
我不知道 或许有用
I don't know. Might help.
真的吗
Really?
我会考虑的
I'll think about it.
多谢
Thanks.
我很抱歉
I'm so sorry.
-今天真糟糕 -是够糟糕的
- Rough day. - Yeah, rough damn day, man.
-你确定你怀念这些吗 -是啊
- You sure you missed all this? - Yeah.
想死你们了
Missed you guys a lot.
-你跟他们聊过了吗 -我正准备去
- Did you speak to them already? - I was just about to.
我来吧
I'll do it.
我昨天不是想给你压力
I didn't mean to pressure you yesterday.
-我知道 是我自愿的 -你确定吗
- I know. I want to. - u202dYou sure?
你说过这些话从我嘴里说出来会很不一样
You said it could make a difference coming from me.
你真这么觉得吗
You really believe that?
-当然 -我确定
- I do. - u202dThen, yeah, I'm sure.
关于特警队 你们肯定有很多问题
Now I'm sure you have a dozen questions about SWAT,
稍后我很乐意聊聊战术和训练
and I'll be happy to talk tactics and training in just a minute.
但首先 我想先谈谈别的
But first, I want to talk about something else,
一些我希望自己在警校时
something I wish I'd paid a little bit more attention to
能多关注的事
when I was in the Academy.
在这份工作中
In this job,
你会目睹很多你不愿看见的事
you are going to see things you wish you wouldn't.
会感受很多不愿拥有的感受
You're gonna feel things you wish you hadn't.
长时间以来 我...
For a long time, I...
我逃避
I ran away from...
任何形式的帮助
getting any kind of help.
但我现在敞开了心扉
But now that I am open to it,
希望这样会让我成为一位更好的警官
the hope is that's it's... it's gonna make me a better officer.
更好的丈夫 更好的父亲
Better husband, better father.
如果你们觉得自己有所挣扎
So if you ever feel yourself struggling,
只要知道
just know,
洛城警局会支持你
the LAPD will have your back.
当然还有我的支持
Certainly has mine.
晚安 洪都
Good night, Hondo.
谢谢你接电♥话♥
Thanks for picking up.
西比尔和我说你昨天来过
Sybil told me you stopped by yesterday.
是的 我去过
I did. I did. I...
那些改变一定会很棒的
The changes look like they're gonna be amazing.
谢谢
Thanks.
我听说你现在经常出差
I hear you're quite the traveler now.
伴随着捐款而来的还有很多责任
Yeah, well, that donation comes with a lot of responsibility.
我想要为这些孩子做点好事
I'm trying to do right by these kids.
当然了 我知道你会的
Come on. Come on. I know you will.
听着
Look...
我希望能当面和你说 但是...
I was hoping to tell you this in person, but...
尼歇尔 上次见到你的时候
Nichelle, I am so sorry
我处理事情的方式 真的很对不起
about the way I handled things the last time I saw you.
这不是我想要的
That's not how I want to be.
我知道我让你难过了
And I know I upset you.
我没有难过 洪都
I'm not upset, Hondo.
只是想清了很多事
It just clarified things.
你现在感觉好遥远
You sound so far away right now.
因为确实如此
That's because I am.
我们身处不同的境地
We're in different places.
想要的结果不一样
We want different things.
没有孰对孰错 只是让人难过
It's not a crime. It's just... sad.
我真的在努力改变自己
I really am trying to be someone different.
希望你能做到
I hope you get there.
但现在 我得把精力放在别处
But for now, my focus has to be on something else.
我要挂了
Listen, I have to go.
这边有人等着跟我谈事情
I've got people here waiting to talk to me.
好
Okay.
好
Okay.
拜
Bye.
有淤青吧
Got a nice bruise?
这是荣誉徽章
Badge of honor.
说得太对了
Damn right.
告诉我
Tell me something.
做一行 我们中枪受伤
In this job, we get shot at, we get injured.
与贩毒老大和他们的杀手正面交锋
Come face-to-face with cartel bosses and their hit men.
我们是疯了才从事这一行吗
Are we crazy for signing up for this?
也许是的
Yeah, probably.
每次特警队行动对大部分人来说
Almost every SWAT op would be the scariest day
都是最惊险的一天
of most people's lives.
我们不是大多数人 我和你
We're not most people. You and me--
小时候就已经遭遇了最惨痛的经历
we already experienced our worst day when we were kids.
同意
Can't argue that.
也许因此我们走上了这条路
Probably what led us here.
总是想要拯救下一个孩子
Always trying to save the next kid.
是的
Yeah.
但是有时我想
Sometimes I wonder, though.
如果我的人生没这么糟糕
If my life would have been better
如果我有正常的父母
if I'd had normal parents,
正常的童年
normal childhood.
也许 但这样你就不会认识我了
Maybe, but then you would have never met me.
这也不失为一种看法
Well, that's one way of looking at it.
还以为你走了
Thought you left.
我想我还没准备好回家
I guess I wasn't ready to go home just yet.
你还好吧
You good?
尽力撑着
I'm trying.
好
Okay.
留点力气给明天
剧集 | 反恐特警队 | 导航列表